Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 12. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
November 17, 2017, 12:59:08 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?
A big NO. US Dollar is still the most popular international currency in the world. Bitcoin is just new compare to dollar. If you ask someone in he street if they know US dollar, most answer will be yes. But if you ask them if they know bitcoin, maybe it is just 10-30% who will answer yes, most of them will say no. Bitcoin is just starting to create its own name in the world of currency. It is known by some, but seemed nothing to many people.

But the current status is changed.Bitcoin was spread among the wide range of people in this world.Even Amazon accept the bitcoin for their payment.They come to know the value of bitcoin.So like wise Bitcoin will replace the entire Dollar system in a couple of months.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
November 17, 2017, 12:39:41 AM
A big NO. US Dollar is still the most popular international currency in the world. Bitcoin is just new compare to dollar. If you ask someone in he street if they know US dollar, most answer will be yes. But if you ask them if they know bitcoin, maybe it is just 10-30% who will answer yes, most of them will say no. Bitcoin is just starting to create its own name in the world of currency. It is known by some, but seemed nothing to many people.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
November 16, 2017, 10:54:36 PM
In our daily life, Both USD and BTC are very needed.In my opinion, now a days BTC is more powerful currency than any other coin.So I am the side of BTC.But, USD is needful to lead our social life.

Yes, both are needed, both are useful and popular.  But bitcoin now is very expensive compare to usd. USD is very stable unlike with bitcoin. Bitcoin can easily goes up and down immediately.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 05:21:36 PM

Bitcoin is getting a lot of attention nowadays. It seems like bitcoin has been widely known in some countries. It does need some work in spreading its use but as time passes by it will be known by everyone. At that point, currency might be digital rather than just fiat.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 16, 2017, 05:07:55 PM
BTC is better than Us dollar. Why? It is all because the currency price of dollar is too low than the BTC price so nothing should be affect for it is all base on the economy of a one country compare to another.
It seems to me that there is not much difference in the price of the dollar, and what Bitcoin, because as a result, they will still measure the value in how much the goods can be bought for a unit of one or the other. Therefore, to date, the dollar is cheaper than Bitcoin, although it is easier to earn a crypto currency today.
If I want to using a currency for my daily payment, I always choose FIAT (means Dollar because I use my national currency).
However, if I want to use a currency can global transfer money, Bitcoin is my choice because it can transfer my money faster than Dollar services with cheap fees, no limits.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 16, 2017, 02:10:38 PM
bitcoin just in view as an investment tool in money. and the parameters of bitcoin are dollars / usd. well, those two things have different properties, and have functions in their respective fields. so usd has its own advantages, and bitcoin is also like that.
Activity: 612
November 16, 2017, 01:19:34 PM
BTC is better than Us dollar. Why? It is all because the currency price of dollar is too low than the BTC price so nothing should be affect for it is all base on the economy of a one country compare to another.
Yeah the bitcoin is better than the dollar because with the dollar you can earn only but with the bitcoin you can have the high profit as much as I am earning the money I am getting attached with the bitcoin, It is now increasing and the crypto currency is being use by the people who are enjoying the high profit and the short investment is am sure the bitcoin will give you the best return and you will see how you will s be proud of the bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
November 16, 2017, 12:07:49 AM
USD is very much high on the standard today, its more popular than bitcoin. If you just look in normal person's everyday life, if you let him choose between USD and BTC. He will go with USD. Why? Thats because USD is still the reference used worldwide. For example, in an country, they compare their money value to USD. And also USD has no limit unlike BTC, Federal Reserve can just produce USD. Thinking about GOLD? Yes youre probably surprised why BTC is expensive than GOLD. Despite that GOLD exist forever and BTC is just recently discovered. Theres so many videos on youtube. We could learn a lot from there.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 11:54:19 PM
Actually btc is better than USD. It must be admitted that USD is still the strongest currency today, we all know that almost all world trade uses USD. and to be able to replace the USD would take a very long time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
November 15, 2017, 03:15:24 PM
It seems to me that there is not much difference in the price of the dollar, and what Bitcoin, because as a result, they will still measure the value in how much the goods can be bought for a unit of one or the other. Therefore, to date, the dollar is cheaper than Bitcoin, although it is easier to earn a crypto currency today.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 09:30:54 AM
Merit: 117
November 15, 2017, 09:26:21 AM
No! Bitcoin are still young when we compare it in USD. Many people are still doesn't have an idea about bitcoin. Bitcoin are not yet popular in the world. Bitcoin can't beat dollar when talking about popularity because dollar is the global currency.
Activity: 294
November 15, 2017, 09:14:10 AM
We as a people aware of this bitcoin, can say bitcoin is more popular, But in other hand, other people unaware also about this bitcoin, for now, the most popular between the two is USD because almost 90% of population around the world know about USD compared to Bitcoin. But the features bitcoin has is very great compared to dollar. So there might be a big possibility that bitcoin can be popular than USD in the future.
Activity: 1121
November 15, 2017, 09:01:41 AM
In our daily life, Both USD and BTC are very needed.In my opinion, now a days BTC is more powerful currency than any other coin.So I am the side of BTC.But, USD is needful to lead our social life.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 15, 2017, 08:50:39 AM
Different people have different opinion according to the my point of view I think bt  is future currency so its better than usd so I prefer  btc  than usd
If bitcoin will be the future of currency then we do not need dollar then, I don't think so bitcoin will always be a payment
system and as a payment system it always requires money to do the transaction.
If the government consider this as a payment then I will also consider bitcoin as a payment system, I would be happy if it will become
popular and it will not replace the legal currency such as USD as that means there is no chaos in the this world since the government are here to protect the interest of the people based on their law.
November 15, 2017, 06:19:52 AM
In my opinion,Bitcoin is still in its early stages and for now people know more about dollars than bitcoin,because Bitcoin is still in its early and stages of only 8 years old.
And I think some of them do not know Bitcoin currency and it's a job,to get them to know about the eyes Bitcoin's money,So that Bitcoin in the future will become like a favorite currency same with the dollars.
Activity: 140
November 15, 2017, 12:11:13 AM
Different people have different opinion according to the my point of view I think bt  is future currency so its better than usd so I prefer  btc  than usd
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
November 14, 2017, 07:28:29 PM
Dollar is just a fiat money. You cant compare both. If you want to earn big then dollars cant provide you way to be millionare but bitcoin is the best way to proceed.
We can compare them because both are currencies, the only thing going on for the US dollar is that is accepted all over the world, but bitcoin has many characteristics in which is better the only thing we are missing is to have a way to manage a lot of transactions per second and bitcoin will be ready to take over the world.
Activity: 560
November 14, 2017, 03:11:11 PM
Still BTC can not challenge to USD. because , I think this is BTC childhood. there is more to go. The price of BTC is high than UST. Bitcoin is a Digital currency. USD is physical currency. so still can not challenge to USD.  Grin Grin
Activity: 55
November 14, 2017, 02:41:23 PM
USD is way greater than Bitcoin is at the moment but that does not appear as a shock I suppose. I do not consider we ought to be way too bold about Bitcoin. It's a very nice program and thought out approach but I never feel we can attain the amount of USD.
Pages:
Jump to: