Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 7. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 176
January 20, 2018, 03:31:57 PM
Bitcoin is just starting to gain popularity. USD has been using in the whole world since then. So obviously, the answer is USD is far far far more popular than Bitcoin. There are a lot of people still do not have idea about Bitcoin.
at least for today, many crypto currency users have found their niche in this field of activity and earn a crypto currency, they have real dollars for everyday life. It seems to me that this is the best way out of a difficult state financially.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
January 20, 2018, 01:25:26 PM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?

What? Obviously dollar is way popular done Bitcoin because of the time span it take already and mkst of the successful transactions were named after USD , this is the monetary standards when it comes to transactions, services and other money realed businesses.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
usd is still the most popular one. all the currency is benchmark to usd, even btc
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
January 20, 2018, 11:43:09 AM
Bitcoin is just starting to gain popularity. USD has been using in the whole world since then. So obviously, the answer is USD is far far far more popular than Bitcoin. There are a lot of people still do not have idea about Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
January 10, 2018, 02:21:36 AM
I think no.
Us dollar is the leading currency in the world..
All people know of it.
While,bitcoin is not yet so popular..
We know that Btc getting stronger everyday and  have a big inflation.
But that is not enough we need to legalized it worldwide.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 01:43:35 AM

No, dollar is still more popular than bitcoin. Why? If you compare the price bitcoin is greater but if you compare the age dollar is old. What I mean dollar is known everywhere while bitcoin is still young. Bitcoin is not recognize to other people, places or a country.

However if bitcoin will exist for 100 years from now bitcoin will surpass any currencies in the future.
Well, as mate said that comparing BTC and USD is clear. USD is the most famous currency in the world while the life of USD is very old and all world are accepting USD as a legal currency while  BTC is just new in world as compare to USD and still its not too famous while also it is not legally accepted by any country. BTC still need more time so that it can get more and more popularity while also need to show their performance more well then present so that it can get trust of the whole world.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 01:26:06 AM
As much as USD dominates the fiat world, so is bitcoin in the cryptoworld. The two are incomparable very popular. Nobody gets tobe seated in the first place because the two are considered popular among other currencies.

Dominates entirely the world from any point of view BTC is a current hype currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
January 10, 2018, 01:25:21 AM

No, dollar is still more popular than bitcoin. Why? If you compare the price bitcoin is greater but if you compare the age dollar is old. What I mean dollar is known everywhere while bitcoin is still young. Bitcoin is not recognize to other people, places or a country.

However if bitcoin will exist for 100 years from now bitcoin will surpass any currencies in the future.
Activity: 364
January 10, 2018, 12:53:42 AM
In our country these both are very popular and the most useful currency in the present time. The price of bitcoin is now increasing and if we compare these two so we will say that 1Bitcoin=$14,300 this means that the bitcoin value is more than the dollar but the dollar is international currency and it is very popular all over the world.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 12:10:38 AM
Bitcoin is certainly no more or nearly as popular as the US Dollar. It must have spread all over the world, but more people use the US dollar and almost everyone in the world knows it exists, while many people do not use Bitcoin and more people do not know what is Bitcoins or even exist.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
December 30, 2017, 05:31:27 PM
The USD is still astronomically more important ona  global stage than Bitcoin is.

I am sorry to anyone who disagrees but it just is true. We have a long, long way to grow until BTC would become feasible to be used by the masses. It is the nature of such things, they take a long time to implement in society. Roads weren't built overnight!
We all know that but at the same time bitcoin is growing very fast I will not be surprised that if in a few decades bitcoin was able to rival the USD dollar and when that happens we will see a more stable price for bitcoin.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
December 27, 2017, 06:04:04 AM
Bitcoin still not popular than USD because as we know USD still an international currency that use to measures oil and gold. Im never heard about bitcoin being measure for them. But as an investment thing, i think bitcoin have a same level as USD because many people invest on it too.
That will never be as popular as dollar, bitcoin can be controlled by the government and if they will regulate against bitcoin
then we might see a fall and that will leave a bad reputation to bitcoin. I hope that will not happen as I am happy with the recent success of bitcoin now.
Not popular among developing states or underdeveloped but very much popular in states which are hub of technology and which understand that how much technology is important to be successful in current situation. Bitcoin is soon going to be highly popular among the developing states as well because they badly need an opportunity of turning unemployed people into employed ones which can work for the welfare of society.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 08:02:13 AM
You cannot evaluate bitcoin and the buck is really a different faction! Bitcoin i associated with the simple territorial entities (States, republics, regions, Says), it's absolutely decentralized. With bitcoin you can pay immediately with anyone, anywhere. With bitcoin you can deliver packages of documents and related information. The blockchain allows for a transparent accounting within any enterprise. It isn't all the benefits, but it's enough to say that the dollar category is quite different.s not
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 01:35:00 AM
i am more like BTC, because It is more equity,globalization,and irresistible.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
December 21, 2017, 01:26:02 AM
As much as USD dominates the fiat world, so is bitcoin in the cryptoworld. The two are incomparable very popular. Nobody gets tobe seated in the first place because the two are considered popular among other currencies.
Yeah, you are right, they have their own places and they enjoyed their ranking.
Bitcoin and USD can exist together and actually it does give us good benefits because using both will give us an ease to transact online.
Users has the option on how to manage their money, they can buy bitcoin to enjoy the increasing price or just keep it in the bank to be safe.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
December 20, 2017, 10:10:38 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
December 20, 2017, 08:51:50 PM

There's a difference between being popular and being well known. Yes bitcoin is more popular now that dollars because of its value but, the reason why i said that is because bitcoin is starting to become more popular unlike dollars that we already knew what it is. Aside from that why bitcoin is getting more popular because it is easy to earn.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 08:27:32 PM
Not only coming popular but coming strong against the dollar (usd). In my country I was amazed when I see the value of the bitcoin in the currency exchange rate is more higher than the dollar. It's been long time I was not mindful of it even the value of bitcoin for years but when I saw it it's a big shot right now. So it's better to change the bitcoins now to get more value out of it.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
December 20, 2017, 08:04:37 PM
as long as USD is able to continue to be the benchmark of crypto exchange it will not apply the opposite, there needs strong regulation so bitcoin will always follow the movement of fiat. if the world can not afford to regulate it regularly and continue to spread negative issues will have no effect because bitcoin offers potential freedom in various aspects of business, the government must work fast or will be eroded by digital civilization.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 08:04:03 PM
 Bitcoin is undeniably becoming more popular. But USD is the basis of most international transactions. It is the most widely held currency in foreign reserves. Before most currencies were backed by the dollar; now, most currencies are tied to the USD.
Pages:
Jump to: