Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 11. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 114
November 23, 2017, 02:48:19 PM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?

Not right now of course but give it 10 years you may find then that bitcoin has risen to an area that either rivals USD in popularity or has gone past it. I think it takes at least 10 years to progress to this feat.

I don't see that bitcoin will ever surpass USD, USD is currently in the trillions, I think about 10tn, whereas bitcoin is not even close to 1tn, it is such a large increase, bitcoin would have to have a price of about 500k to rival usd.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 02:42:13 PM

Not right now of course but give it 10 years you may find then that bitcoin has risen to an area that either rivals USD in popularity or has gone past it. I think it takes at least 10 years to progress to this feat.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 02:23:59 PM
Of course, not bitcoin is not more popular than the USD and it will never be more expensive.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
November 23, 2017, 02:15:54 PM
As of today, USD is more preferable than BTC because it is mote stable and use by most of the countries however bitcoin is starting to bloom. Maybe in the near future it will compete with USD.
If your reason to pick the dollar is because it is more stable then you should pick bitcoin instead, the US dollar is losing value every single minute of the day since its government does not stop printing those useless pieces of paper, but with bitcoin things are different and the value in the long term only goes up.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
November 23, 2017, 07:56:09 AM
I don't think btc is more popular than USD as there are lot of people who are not even aware of what btc is and how it can be utilized.Whereas USD on the other hand is a very popular to the world as it is one of the highest traded currency in the forex market and it is something which can be paired up with almost all the nations . It is the official legal currency tender of the United States of America it is a real life currency with a physical form and its rates does not change every now and then.Where as btc is a digital currency and does not have a physical form its rates changes every now and then and the percentage hike is very high in comparison with the USD and it is not being controlled by any government or organization and it is being accepted globally.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
November 23, 2017, 03:29:29 AM
We all know that the global currency is USD! So it is obvious that USD is more popular and more good to use. The power of bitcoin is not yet enough to beat the Bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 03:19:44 AM
Indeed! Bitcoin is now more popular than U.S Dollars.
In fact, bitcoin is more popular than any currency in history of mankind.

How can you prove that? Bitcoin is not yet widely use all over the world unlike USD which has a good value and very popular in small countries.
Bitcoin cannot compete with USD because it's regulated by the government and they will protect their own.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
November 22, 2017, 06:21:22 AM
Indeed! Bitcoin is now more popular than U.S Dollars.
In fact, bitcoin is more popular than any currency in history of mankind.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 22, 2017, 05:52:11 AM
i think no,USD is an world wide accepted currency and is in great power,while bitcoin though it is becoming very popular,its still not mainstream currency and is still very volatile,making it to be less accepted by retailers and hence a less popular.secondly USD is available offline or in cash which is huge advantage of it,you can carry it use it any time you want even in those places where net does not work .
In short, they are very different kind of currency and they are existing to this world because they have their own purpose in this world. USD is the universal kind of money where most of the countries made it as a basis for pricing their items or goods for international transaction while bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is for payment options which have a great features like secure transaction and also great potential for investments.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 03:19:37 AM
i think no,USD is an world wide accepted currency and is in great power,while bitcoin though it is becoming very popular,its still not mainstream currency and is still very volatile,making it to be less accepted by retailers and hence a less popular.secondly USD is available offline or in cash which is huge advantage of it,you can carry it use it any time you want even in those places where net does not work .
Activity: 420
November 22, 2017, 03:15:12 AM

it looks like USD is still becoming popular but for a very lucrative asset bitcoin is the best choice, because its rising and falling bitcoin is so significant that bitcoin becomes popular.
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
November 22, 2017, 03:10:28 AM
Usd, no doubt. Many countries use usd as reserve currency so it will be hard to bitcoin to defeat usd.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 01:36:43 PM
USD is more popular currency as it is a well known FIAT all over the world and like btc it is the currency where to exchange most of other like it ..
USD is much easier to use and pay to any store while btc is getting more popular day by day and really conquering the currency world!
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
November 21, 2017, 11:39:21 AM
Bitcoin definitely has many important benefits. The first is limited provide. Nevertheless, unlike gold, the quantity of which cannot be increased due to bodily restrictions, for Bitcoin, this factor may be the algorithm compiled by its originator. While algorithms - at least theoretically - can be changed, market laws remain the same. Besides, buying power will, it seems, be more steady if the supply responds to marketplace elements.
This is true about bitcoin and there are many advantages. The most interesting thing is that this fundamental currency, which was made by algorithm of blockage, continues to grow very quickly.  With this currency it is easier to make investments and certain operations on kriptornke.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
November 19, 2017, 02:22:03 PM
Us Dollar economic system in the world will collapse but we dont know what reason will be. Maybe btc.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
November 17, 2017, 02:49:19 PM
Another thing to consider is that I as a somewhat late comer feel a little bitter that I wasn't there from the beginning, before Bitcoin was $10. So imagine how regular people will be feeling when they're getting paid .001 Bitcoins perweek from their job, while others have so much more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
November 17, 2017, 02:19:51 PM
USD will be extinct in coming years say hello to ma new friend BTC
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 17, 2017, 03:35:30 AM
In the end, the government authorities will force bitcoin to comply with legality, if the US government is able to make e-dollars (crypto) officially will automatically make all crypto currency must use it, bitcoin will not disappear but the rate of movement will be greatly hampered by potential competitors and successors new ones are getting stronger.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
November 17, 2017, 01:29:58 AM
I guess if I were given the choic, 100 million in dollars, or 100 million in Bitcoins. I will chose the dollars. That if it was given to me on hand, because of the taxes.

To cash out the Bitcoins I guess you have to pay out taxes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
November 17, 2017, 01:17:05 AM
Maybe bitcoin could be popular of USD, but as his money on the public eye can up or down may also bitcoun less popular of USD and instead. Will continue to like it for still a lot of people who use bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: