Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 2. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 683
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 11:42:35 AM
The U.S. dollar has the lowest risk of inflation and unexpected currency devaluations of any currency in the world, mainly because the U.S. economy is the most stable. That makes it the currency of choice for international transactions. It's obvious that. U.S. Dollar is more popular.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 10:06:58 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?
Right now US Dollar is still more popular than bitcoin because us dollar is already known by all people in this world unlike bitcoin, and us dollar is still one of the best need of people to be able to survive for there daily live, and for me bitcoin is will just be more popular in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
April 01, 2018, 09:49:05 AM
i think no,USD is an world wide accepted currency and is in great power,while bitcoin though it is becoming very popular,its still not mainstream currency and is still very volatile,making it to be less accepted by retailers and hence a less popular.

US Dollar is identified all over the world.  It's a long trip for bitcoin to overpass the  US Dollars. Bitcoin still not so widespread and it needs more acceptance to raise more in the future. Bitcoin is not as widely used as the dollar, which has been the core currency we've been using forever. the dollar is a worldwide currency, and it saves the world economy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 04:34:07 PM
I think USD is better then BTC. If you hold btc you will have risk.Because Bitcoin can be dumped at any time. But there is no risk to usd.
Yes, I agree with you bro. I believe USD is more popular and more stable currency compared to btc. That is why almost all countries  are adopting this currency. But, in terms of investment I will always choose btc because it has a bigger increase of value with respect to time.

Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
March 30, 2018, 04:04:59 PM
I think USD is better then BTC. If you hold btc you will have risk.Because Bitcoin can be dumped at any time. But there is no risk to usd.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
It is still very far from that adoption. And it will not be possible.
Activity: 406
March 30, 2018, 11:58:32 AM
I think not compare USD with bitcoin.USD is fiat currency and Bitcoin is online payment.also USD is  property of government..I also believe that popularity between USD andBitcoim are not equal.now bitcoin popularity are so much increasing.
Activity: 224
March 30, 2018, 11:52:44 AM
I believe that the popularity of bitcoin can never equate to the USD, it can be seen that USD is the world's most popular currency, bridesmaid or whatever you can also use dollars as currency for trading in every country in the world. Bitcoins can not do that, so the use of bitcoin to pay and trade is extremely limited. There are very few countries that recognize and give legal circulation as a currency to trade.
Activity: 238
March 30, 2018, 11:41:14 AM
Nope the more popular is USD we know that it is universal money than other the btc and USD is contradict because the BTC is higher value like Gold it is very huge if you trade so more popular is USD but i like btc.
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
March 30, 2018, 10:38:48 AM
USD is the universal money. It is far more popular and easy to use because of its accessibility.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
March 30, 2018, 10:27:31 AM
It is not accessible than USD so far. There are still republics everywhere bitcoin is not yet allowed and is not however familiar by people while USD is authorized to most of the states so apparently lots of persons will use it. USD has recognized everywhere the world for payment at the same time bitcoin is accepted in some of the places. Bitcoin will pass the USD as the influential currency.
Activity: 419
March 28, 2018, 02:19:51 AM
Bitcoin is still in its early stage as bitcoin was started in 2009, whereas US Dollars are been used in the financial forefront for ages. There are more possibility for the bitcoins to be accepted by all as every day new users are entering the bitcoin community. The price of bitcoins is more than USD last year ending the price of bitcoins had reached upto $ 20000 USD an all time high but now there is a slight dip in the market, the prices will definitely shoot up with a huge leap in the bitcoin market sooner or later due to high demand of bitcoins.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
March 28, 2018, 12:38:02 AM
There is no way to compare it. The dollar is basically the world's currency, with a large number of users, and countries have exchange rates for dollars.

Bitcoin is just a currency on the Internet, and it has not been widely used, and most of the time is considered an investment.
Dollar is reputable and people will use it since there is no risk with dollars.
On the other hand, using bitcoin is very risky due to its volatility and while users did not understand the nature of bitcoin, it might lead them to losing more money. Bitcoin is an investment and a currency, you decide on how you use it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 11:29:48 PM
There is no way to compare it. The dollar is basically the world's currency, with a large number of users, and countries have exchange rates for dollars.

Bitcoin is just a currency on the Internet, and it has not been widely used, and most of the time is considered an investment.
Activity: 210
March 27, 2018, 09:25:02 PM
No.There is big difference in existence between USD and Bitcoin.And we all know that usd is the currency that use for many people and the only currency that can use online or hand way.And if we compare their value USD is stable so that it became global currency.And bitcoin is just new and need more improvement and not very popular and not all people use it and know it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
March 27, 2018, 04:11:25 PM
for today it is very convenient to earn money with the help of Bitcoin, and to transfer all means to dollars. So you can earn a good fortune. But in order to use Bitcoin as a means of payment, first you need to build an infrastructure, And then speak in all these buildings ..
Activity: 364
March 27, 2018, 03:32:37 PM
No. There have big distance between USD and BTC. BTC is the online currency and not much popular in the world even most of the people don’t know about it also some country ban this currency. In another way USD is the acceptable currency all over the world. It can use both online and hand in hand way. Without USD we can’t think but we can transaction easily without BTC. BTC the new technology and It the growing currency and will be popular in future but that’s why we can’t compare it with USD. We just take it second currency or second method of exchange. I believe one time will come when the word think about difference between them. 
Activity: 162
March 27, 2018, 01:54:32 PM
USD will be more popular, because from the beginning the first person has used it as a tool of daily transactions. whereas bitcoin is not very popular, because not everyone knows about bitcoin.
Activity: 378
March 27, 2018, 01:23:24 PM
Dollar is the international currency and the world business is done through this currency while the US is the super power of the world and they have decides to use dollar for every thing and in the past only dollar were using for business through out the world and now the crypto like bitcoin is ruling in the market and the features of this currency is also better than dollar so we have to invest in the crypto and use crypto for online payments as the popularity of dollar can not be ignored but still the crypto is also good.
Activity: 108
March 27, 2018, 01:06:06 PM
I think USD is more popular than bitcoin. because USD has become a global currency and a tool of daily transactions, while bitcoin is limited in number, and not everyone knows about bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: