Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 4. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 10:00:54 AM
I think bitcoin will be more popular but I'm not sure it will be more popular than the US Dollar. Dollar is used in daily payments and many people use it. Most of my friends do not know about bitcoin.
Activity: 215
March 22, 2018, 07:10:32 PM
Maybe, if bitcoin continues to grow steadily, in a few years it will become one of the most popular currencies, but all the same, I think bitcoin will never overtake the dollar
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 07:07:23 PM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?
I am a fan of bitcoin and i dont think that bitcoin is more popular now over the us dollar, why? Because us dollar is the strongest currency so how bitcoin is we will be more popular on it, and for me all people in this world ia know US Dollar compare to bitcoin that only few people is know bitcoin
Activity: 253
March 22, 2018, 06:52:34 PM
No, US Dollar is more popular. Only few know about bitcoin and only few uses bitcoin. US Dollar is much use of many people. Bitcoin is only a digital money while US Dollar is use in both physically and in online as a payment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 06:43:18 PM
Yeni bir çağa girdik, dijital para ve blockchain teknolojisi her alanda kullanılacak, şu anda bunu hayal etmek zor ancak bir kaç yıl içinde göreceğiz. USD şu an tüm ülkeler tarafından kullanılıyor ve tüm dünya USD yi tanıyor. Bitcoin yaklaşık 10 yıldır var ve 2017 yılında çok fazla popüler olmaya başladı. Umarım Bitcoin birkaç yıl içinde USD ile rekabet edecek popülerlik oranını aşacaktır.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 03:19:28 PM
for now its not, because most of the people around the world do not know any thing about bitcoin. however in the future probably bitcoin will be more popular with compare to the US dollar, because the price of bitcoin always grows up
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 02:46:50 PM
USD is more popular than bitcoin, even in US some people still don't know what bitcoin is, bitcoin is traded against USD just like other currencies worldwide but with this trend bitcoin will soon become more popular than this but not more than USD.
Activity: 112
March 22, 2018, 02:40:02 PM
Recognizable,acceptable usd hands down.There aren’t many people who will turn down a US $100 bill.The bitcoin network is growing but is nowhere near the quantity of usd
Activity: 182
March 22, 2018, 12:23:51 PM
As we know that bitcoin has high price tag to USD, even bitcoin still model new in around the world.USD for sure far more even though than bitcoin, use in every region and acknowledged as international paymentWe cannot examine the two of it, each a single has it very own advantages in fiscal globe.
Activity: 68
March 22, 2018, 11:54:08 AM
Some people at some countries buy usd to use as savings, because its a currencie that dont loose a lot over time, in fact dollar is very close euro since Europe got into financial problems. Bitcoin is a good currencie but no way near to has such power as dollar.
When Football meets Crypto
March 22, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

Obviously bitcoins is better more than us dollars because the price is volatile in the market that's it was very profitable while USD value is stable and that's the reason why there are a lot of people who are investing on any crypotcurrency because they way to earn more profit.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
March 22, 2018, 11:30:31 AM
No it is not cause if it was we will pay in bitcoin and earn in bitcoin and it will easily just change material money in whole world, that could only happen, but not now.
Activity: 98
March 22, 2018, 11:28:48 AM
no i dont think so, i think dollar is more important and popular than bitcoin, because all country and people know about dollar and accept it about dollar like a payment or saving while bitcoin i think this i new because not all country accept it about bitcoin, and not much people know about bitcoin, they are still hesitant and afraid of paying or storing money in bitcoin
Activity: 75
March 22, 2018, 10:37:01 AM
Bitcoin and other coins is Slow Poisoned Death in 1 or 2 decades ...

What leads to this?

Futures and Taxing by Governments. It will be taxed @30%+
None is of coin is economically viable for price of Hardware+PowerCost+TimeEffort+GlobalWarming+untrusted platforms & services+SecurityThreat!!
March 22, 2018, 10:32:01 AM
I see a correlation in a space of USD and BTC. That is the power of power and popularity. If USD has become the focal point of the world market with an acceptance as the common currency and the most popular in the world. BTC also experienced a upswing before becoming the king of the crypto market. The business form will be held. But in the future, bitcoin and crypto can create market capitalization that surpasses the dollar.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 10:21:51 AM
USD is the national currency for a long time. And BTC appeared later but developed normally. We can see that BTC is actually stronger than USD in the past. One more thing we can say is that at this point, Bitcoin's trading has increased steadily over the years. Transaction volume of bitcoin will be stable and develop when bitcoin price is stable.
Activity: 364
March 22, 2018, 09:49:31 AM
no bitcoin can't be compared to USD yet.  USD is a reserve currency and bitcoin is just a digital currency. US dollars is legal any part of the world and bitcoin is still struggling in most countries economy to be legalized so we can't be putting them side by side yet
Activity: 406
March 22, 2018, 09:05:08 AM
If I were to compare bitcoin's popularity than dollar, i can say dollar is more popular than bitcoin here in my country, but i believe that bitcoin will boost more in the future. Bitcoin is king.
I dont think that the bitcoin is more popular over the us dollar, because us dollar is knows by eveyone in this world and  many people are using us dollar for there daily live, but for me in the future bitcoin is we will be more popular over than us dollar.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
March 22, 2018, 08:58:30 AM
This is not going to happen even in long term because USD is used by many countries and its main source for trade in world and they never going to give bitcoin its place because its they cannot control this and USD is mainly control by USA which is alone super power right now bitcoin will spread very quickly and have good position but never can overcome this USD
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 22, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

Well as you can see even the bitcoin surpassed the value of gold and shock the world because of the price. Still usd are more popular than bitcoin. But as of now bitcoin gaining popularity.
USD is a type of currency and it is a universal money so there is no surprise for me that USD is still more popular than bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a type of asset and a lot of people are still doubting bitcoin because they think that it is not a good investment or asset to have because of its volatile environment which is a very risky for a short term investor and even long term because the future of bitcoin is really unpredictable.
Pages:
Jump to: