Pages:
Author

Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker? - page 10. (Read 45532 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
^^^ Thanks, man. It makes sense, though. People have been around a lot longer than vaccines, and in better health. It's basically poor higeine that makes people sick in a way that does real damage.

Cool

''It's basically poor higeine that makes people sick in a way that does real damage.'' Right, it's poor hygiene that spreads viruses and other diseases. How come in big cities people have the cold like 2-3 times per year with such a great hygiene compared to other countries and yet the rates are the same for both countries? Hygiene alone will simply not be able to get rid of certain viruses or diseases, no matter how good it is since they can spread simply by coughing or sneezing or touching another person.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
^^^ Thanks, man. It makes sense, though. People have been around a lot longer than vaccines, and in better health. It's basically poor higeine that makes people sick in a way that does real damage.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
when I was traveling for months abroad I got a ton of vaccines to help with all the vector bourne diseases and I don't regret one thing. It's actually a luxury in my opinion  

I just got done running all around the Philippines for a month and a half.  I never got one shot, and I felt great the whole time.  To be fair I'd been there several months before, also without shots, and had one day of food related down-time, but the next day I was back to normal.  Same as when I went to China some years ago.  Later I got a mild case of Allergic Rhinitis which the doctor say almost all westerners get when they've been in country for a while.  Never had the problem on my latest trip.

Say, isn't 'Allergic Rhinitis' on that chart somewhere about total health outcome studies for vaccinated vs. unvaccinated kids?

The last shots I had in my life was when I went to Vietnam about 10 years ago.  The shots themselves caused me to pass out cold, although I'm willing to believe that that was purely a vagus nerve related effect and had nothing to do with the toxins that were injected into my blood stream.  One way or another I felt like shit the whole time I was in country, and for about a month after I got back.

---

The people of the Philippines looked remarkably fit and healthy to me compared to the blobs here in the U.S.  If you can get an American to have some ailment which causes them to want prescription meds every month for the rest of their lives they will cough up a ton of cash to your 'franchise'...and 3/4ths of Americans are now on prescription meds...for some reason...  Giving a Filipino the same ailment will not achieve the same effect because most of them are dirt poor and 'you cannot get blood from a turnip' so the saying goes.

The 'right medicine' for a 'flip'(*) is to not have them be born in the first place.  Just ask Henry Kissinger.

* 'Fuckin' Little Island People' to the WW-II era GI's.  'Fantastic Looking Island People' to the Philippines tourism department who put it on a poster.  That response to a racial slur earned my admiration.

legendary
^^^ Sounds like the difference between you and a masochist is, with a masochist sex is involved. Or is it simply that you didn't tell us about the sex?

Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
when I was traveling for months abroad I got a ton of vaccines to help with all the vector bourne diseases and I don't regret one thing. It's actually a luxury in my opinion 
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
legendary
Looks like the vaccination people have it backwards. Rather than lowering instances of measles, vaccines greatly, GREATLY, increase measles outbreaks. Yet unvaccinated people are being blamed by government and Big Pharma.

Statistics Show The MMR Vaccine Kills More People Than The Measles Does

This type of action completely contradicts facts about measles as well as the measles vaccine, more specifically the MMR vaccine.

What we are seeing from the media, which Robert F. Kennedy Jr. explained is completely compromised by Big Pharma and oil , is a massive fear campaign, blaming recent outbreaks of measles on unvaccinated children in order to further drive mandatory vaccination policies. But there is one problem: Measles outbreaks have been occurring in highly vaccinated populations since the inception of the vaccine. Not only have multiple studies shown vaccinated people getting the measles, but vaccinated individuals themselves can shed their virus and spread it to others as well.

For example, during the measles outbreak in California in 2015, a large number of suspected cases occurred in recent vaccinees. Of the 194 measles virus sequences obtained in the United States in 2015, 73 were identified as vaccine sequences. The media (Pharma-owned) generated high public anxiety. This fear mongering led to the demonization of unvaccinated children, who were perceived as the spreaders of this disease. Rebecca J. McNall, a co-author of the published report, is a CDC official in the Division of Viral Diseases who had the data proving that the measles outbreak was in part caused by the vaccine. It is evidence of the vaccine's failure to provide immunity.

A study published in the highly authoritative Bulletin of the World Health Organization looked at recent measles occurrences throughout China and found that there were 707 measles outbreaks in the country recorded between 2009 and 2012, with a steep upward trend in 2013. “The number of measles cases reported in the first 10 months of 2013 – 26,443 – was three times the number reported in the whole of 2012.” This is odd considering that since  2009 “…the first dose of measles-virus-containing vaccine has reached more than 90% of the target population.”

Cool
legendary
Do you want to get vaccinated the right way? Here's how. Go out into the woods - or maybe over to the rose bush in your flower garden - and jab yourself with a thorn on one of the thorn bushes. This will activate your immune system in a natural way. And it won't inject you with all the debilitating diseases-down-the-road that medical vaccinations do.

That will only activate for the immune system for mild bacteria : Tetanus for example. But not other virus and bacteria.
Since you are acknowledging natural vaccination, go the rest of the way. For example, bee stings can be dangerous for some people. But they DO activate the immune system in a good way for others.

So, what is the rest of the way to go? The rest of the way is to acknowledge the dangers of vaccines... dangers which don't show up for decades in some cases... and dangers that are way worse than the disease (like measles) that the vaccine is trying to cure.

And the possibility that all diseases strengthen the immune system in some ways, while probably all vaccines produce an imbalance in the body that weakens the immune system.

Your imagination regarding thorn injection is kinda shallow. If scratching your finger is all you can come up with, do the same with vaccines.

You really need to make your mind you came up with the magical thorn   Cool

So after i jabbed myself with one of your thorns  can I go in a room full of Malaria contaminated patients, or kids with measles, Rabies or smallpox (if it returns, FYI eradicated by virus, not thorns) ?
Maybe i should also go and touch some jelly fish just to get a "booster" ? 

Wink

Just to show you how far off you have gone with vaccination indoctrination...

Chlorine dioxide is a bleach that is used in the water of many cities in a small number of parts per million. But when you increase the amount in water by many times, it cures malaria in one day, and that without being dangerous to people. But if it is dangerous to people in the long run, it is far less so than vaccines. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lzPpZ_9vl0) Btw, MMS (chlorine dioxide for home use) works on tons of other diseases, as well.

If the medical would put as much study into using thorns as they have into using vaccines, the world would have been cured of all diseases long ago.

Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 295
W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ
Do you want to get vaccinated the right way? Here's how. Go out into the woods - or maybe over to the rose bush in your flower garden - and jab yourself with a thorn on one of the thorn bushes. This will activate your immune system in a natural way. And it won't inject you with all the debilitating diseases-down-the-road that medical vaccinations do.

That will only activate for the immune system for mild bacteria : Tetanus for example. But not other virus and bacteria.

Your imagination regarding thorn injection is kinda shallow. If scratching your finger is all you can come up with, do the same with vaccines.

You really need to make your mind you came up with the magical thorn   Cool

So after i jabbed myself with one of your thorns  can I go in a room full of Malaria contaminated patients, or kids with measles, Rabies or smallpox (if it returns, FYI eradicated by virus, not thorns) ?
Maybe i should also go and touch some jelly fish just to get a "booster" ? 

Wink
legendary

Thank you I know how vaccine works and how immunization work. I did go to school, I did read about it and while I am not a pathologist, a doctor or an immunologist I have a fair idea of how it works.
You inject/swallow  a supposedly modified / harmless/weakened/ non contagious  strain of the virus to a healthy person. The immune system sees it as threat react to it and learn how to fight it, building up immunity so the body is ready to fight the real one virus/bacteria  if  exposed to it later.

But scratching your finger with a thorn will never give you immunity against polio. Please prove me wrong with a solid source.
By the way if rose thorns were the solution to all the virus and bacteria in the world, florist would be billionaires instead of big pharma.

I'm happy that you believe you know how vaccines work... propaganda taught in school.

The thing about vaccines is this. What if they have all kinds of poisons in them that kill off viruses? Do you think that those poisons are not dangerous?

Consider. Your body can't seem to kill off the viruses. If it could, you wouldn't need the vaccine. This means that your immune system is way weaker than the vaccine. If it were as strong as the vaccine, it would have killed off the virus without the vaccine. But since it hasn't killed off the virus without the vaccine, your body is weaker than the vaccine.

So, why would you entertain being injected with a vaccine that is stronger than a virus that is stronger than your body? Especially when you are going on hearsay from your doctor that the vaccine is safe? There aren't any safety studies... even the simple ones that government requires from Big Pharma.

If the vaccine actually kills off the virus, but injection by a thorn can't do this, that vaccine has to be so powerful that it is scary.

However, the way the vaccine kills the virus is not by killing the virus directly. Rather, the vaccine SHOCKS your immune system into a particular kind of overdrive so that your immune system kills off the virus.

Read that again: "The vaccine SHOCKS your immune system into a particular kind of overdrive so that your immune system kills off the virus."

Think about it. If the vaccine is so strong that it shocked your immune system into action, and if the immune system wouldn't have acted without the vaccine, what other shocking strength does the vaccine have... strength to produce effects that might remain latent for years? We are getting those latent results - those side effects - all over the place. Government and Big Pharma are telling us in the commercials and on the Net. And that's without long term studies ever having been done.

Wake up. Vaccines are destroying us.

Cool
W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ
^^^ Vaccination does two things:
1. It activates the immune system so that your body protects itself from disease;
2. It places into your body all kinds of unnatural things that produce diseases that your body virtually can't fight off.

Do you want to get vaccinated the right way? Here's how. Go out into the woods - or maybe over to the rose bush in your flower garden - and jab yourself with a thorn on one of the thorn bushes. This will activate your immune system in a natural way.
Lol, what kind of "medication" are you on ?  You don't become immunes to all virus and bacteria by getting a scratch from a thorn.
What is the next step ? you have a cancer, no need for chemo, just use bloodsucking leech, they will suck the cancer away ?
LOL! You don't even know how vaccines are supposed to work... by activating the immune system against certain viruses. Don't you realize that it's the immune system that protects you, and not the vaccine?

Thank you I know how vaccine works and how immunization work. I did go to school, I did read about it and while I am not a pathologist, a doctor or an immunologist I have a fair idea of how it works.
You inject/swallow  a supposedly modified / harmless/weakened/ non contagious  strain of the virus to a healthy person. The immune system sees it as threat react to it and learn how to fight it, building up immunity so the body is ready to fight the real one virus/bacteria  if  exposed to it later.

But scratching your finger with a thorn will never give you immunity against polio. Please prove me wrong with a solid source.
By the way if rose thorns were the solution to all the virus and bacteria in the world, florist would be billionaires instead of big pharma.
legendary
1. It activates the immune system so that your body protects itself from disease;
2. It places into your body all kinds of unnatural things that produce diseases that your body virtually can't fight off.

Do you want to get vaccinated the right way? Here's how. Go out into the woods - or maybe over to the rose bush in your flower garden - and jab yourself with a thorn on one of the thorn bushes. This will activate your immune system in a natural way.
Lol, what kind of "medication" are you on ?  You don't become immunes to all virus and bacteria by getting a scratch from a thorn.
What is the next step ? you have a cancer, no need for chemo, just use bloodsucking leech, they will suck the cancer away ?
LOL! You don't even know how vaccines are supposed to work... by activating the immune system against certain viruses. Don't you realize that it's the immune system that protects you, and not the vaccine?

And it won't inject you with all the debilitating diseases-down-the-road that medical vaccinations do.
As for links to graphs that show the success of vaccines, the analysis of what has happened is only a small part of really goes on. Such graphs, even if truthful in the point-blank statistic that they are showing, are totally deceptive. Why? Because they don't show a whole host of other things that are going on in the process, besides the vaccinations. And they absolutely hide from the mind the fact that the vaccines absolutely have NOT been tested for safety long-term... and maybe not even short-term.
Cool

The whole anti-vax movement is based on a study of 12 kids for a few weeks from a doctor that was paid by the parents and had interest to get that vaccine banned so he could sell his own vaccine instead.
Now we all know that you are simply playing games. Do your homework.

But we live in a world where people believe that the earth is flat, that the world trade / 911 center didn't happen, that people didn't go to the moon or even that guns don't kill so nothing really surprise me anymore.

People believe all kinds of garbage. Even the garbage that vaccines are safe, and that they do something beneficial.

Cool
W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ

Lol, what kind of "medication" are you on ?  You don't become immunes to all virus and bacteria by getting a scratch from a thorn.

And it won't inject you with all the debilitating diseases-down-the-road that medical vaccinations do.
As for links to graphs that show the success of vaccines, the analysis of what has happened is only a small part of really goes on. Such graphs, even if truthful in the point-blank statistic that they are showing, are totally deceptive. Why? Because they don't show a whole host of other things that are going on in the process, besides the vaccinations. And they absolutely hide from the mind the fact that the vaccines absolutely have NOT been tested for safety long-term... and maybe not even short-term.
Cool

The whole anti-vax movement is based on a study of 12 kids for a few weeks from a doctor that was paid by the parents and had interest to get that vaccine banned so he could sell his own vaccine instead.

But we live in a world where people believe that the earth is flat, that the world trade / 911 center didn't happen, that people didn't go to the moon or even that guns don't kill so nothing really surprise me anymore.
legendary

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
I suppose you already have the answer of why death rates concerning vaccinated disease get destroyed after mandatory vaccination?

https://medium.com/@visualvaccines/graphic-proof-that-vaccines-work-with-sources-61c199429c8c
legendary
Do you trust your life to the medical? Well then, turn all of your property over to them for safekeeping... your house, your investments, your family, your everything. Why? Because these things are way less important than your life. Might as well give it all to them.

Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
This is why I don't trust vaccines that are free and from the government. Here in my country, there was a vaccine called dengvaxia and it killed a lot of people took that vaccine. It was the worst move by our country for the countrymen to be experimented.
Pages:
Jump to: