Pages:
Author

Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker? - page 14. (Read 45532 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
^^^ When you look throughout this thread, you can find posts with links to doctors and others finding out that there aren't any safety tests being done on the vaccines. There is simply an assumption that vaccines are safe, or there is an assumption that if they work, their good points produce more good than their bad points produce bad.

WHAT !?!?!?

Do you mean to tell me that there are bad points to vaccines!?!?!?

DuckDuckGo search on all the words you can think of to ask for literal test reports on vaccine safety, and post them in this thread. DON'T POST REPORTS THAT SAY THERE ARE TEST REPORTS. Rather, post the actual test reports, themselves, so that we can look at what happened in the double blind studies.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
If this wasn't so sickening, it would be laughable. The media doesn't want to believe, that people's anguish because vaccines harmed their kids, really believe that vaccines could harm their kids.
snip-
That's why I hate my parents by letting me being vaccinated without my consent! Just kidding though but this is on point. Cheesy

I don't know how much time the research about vaccine was invested but I think they also know the risks yet they did not tell it to at least gain their money back they spent in the research. Vaccines could prevent some harder diseases but vaccines are naturally^ chemical and will affect a person's body in a lifetime. Vaccination is something to be scared of since you as a person doesn't even know what are the contents of that specific vaccine. It has to be prevented.
legendary
If this wasn't so sickening, it would be laughable. The media doesn't want to believe, that people's anguish because vaccines harmed their kids, really believe that vaccines could harm their kids.

VAXXED II: The People's Truth

I thought that one post, which was about vaccine choice and why it's important, would surely spark a conversation.  The person who'd shared the post offered some personal information with the photo and why they advocate for it now—years ago, their child was negatively affected by a liability-free vaccine.  Most of the comments that had been left were sympathetic.  Some were in support of vaccine choice, but one person's remarks made me pause:   

"I don't think you really mean that the shot caused your child's problems, do you?  Because that doesn't happen…does it?"

I believe the commenter was not a troll and was genuinely asking for clarification.  Maybe they had never experienced a reaction post-vaccination before.  Maybe they hadn't taken time to look beyond what many doctors and what our government says about vaccines (that they are "always and only safe and effective").  Maybe they didn't have children yet and didn't know that the US vaccine program recommends more liability-free vaccines now than ever in the history of the vaccine program.  No matter what their vaccine status or stance was, the response they left needed an answer.

Official Vaxxed II: The People's Truth Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASRRv_MZp2w

Cool
legendary
^^^ One of the many various forms of vaccination caused retardation.

Cool
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
who wouldve thought vaccine and flat earth truth being discussed on bitcointalk .>>>

There is hope IN crypto Community STILL !
legendary
^^^

U.S. Government Printing Office
Style Manual
Chapter 8. PUNCTUATION

Brackets

Brackets, in pairs, are used

8.19. In transcripts, congressional hearings, the Congressional Record, testimony in courtwork, etc., to enclose interpolations that are not specifically a part of the original quotation, corrections, explanations, omissions, editorial comments, or a caution that an error is reproduced literally.

We found this to be true at the Government Printing Office [GPO].
      He came on the 3d [2d] of July.
      Our conference [lasted] 2 hours.
      The general [Washington] ordered him to leave.
      The paper was as follows [reads]:
      I do not know. [Continues reading:]
      [Chorus of ``Mr. Chairman.'']
      They fooled only themselves. [Laughter.]
      Our party will always serve the people [applause] in
        spite of the opposition [loud applause]. (If more than
        one bracketed interpolation, both are included within
        the sentence.)
      The Witness. He did it that way [indicating].
      Q. Do you know these men [handing witness a list]?
      The bill had not been paid. [Italic added.] or [Emphasis
        added.]
      The statue [sic] was on the statute books.
      The Witness. This matter is classified. [Deleted.]
      [Deleted.]
      Mr. Jones. Hold up your hands. [Show of hands.]
      Answer [after examining list]. Yes; I do.
      Q. [Continuing.]
      A. [Reads:]
      A. [Interrupting.]
      [Discussion off the record.]
      [Pause.]
      The Witness [interrupting]. It is known----
      Mr. Jones [continuing]. Now let us take the next item.
      Mr. Smith [presiding]. Do you mean that literally?
      Mr. Jones [interposing]. Absolutely.
      [The matter referred to is as follows:]
      The Chairman [to Mr. Smith].
      The Chairman [reading]:

[[Page 129]]

Mr. Kelley [to the chairman]. From 15 to 25 percent.
      [Objected to.]
      [Mr. Smith nods.]
      [Mr. Smith aside.]
      [Mr. Smith makes further statement off the record.]
      Mr. Jones [for Mr. Smith].
      A Voice From Audience. Speak up.
      Several Voices. Quiet!
  8.20. In bills, contracts, laws, etc., to indicate matter that is to be omitted.

8.21. In mathematics, to denote that enclosed matter is to be treated as a unit.

8.22. When matter in brackets makes more than one paragraph, start each paragraph with a bracket and place the closing bracket at end of last paragraph.
legendary
^^^

Okay, let me say it straight out and simple. If any mam/woman gives you an order, you deserve to get paid when you fill the order. The only time you may not deserve payment is when they are you master and you are their slave.

Your child is your property. I mean, did they have anything to do with making the child? The child is property of you and your husband/wife. If they are giving you orders about your child, like orders to vaccinate, get the orders in writing, and then bill them appropriately when you do what they ordered.

If they don't have volumes of test reports that insure the safety of their vaccines, sue them for attepted murder of your child by giving you an order to vaccine the kid.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
^^^ Informed consent. Interesting.

Half the time when a process server serves paper on you, the paperwork isn't entirely informational. What do I mean? The paperwork comes from a government office, like the court... but maybe from a bank for not paying your credit card payment... or from the IRS for taxes. It is a government form. On the form are boxes with writing in them. But according to the legal four-corner grammar rule, anything in a box, or inside the four corners of brackets - [ Shocked ] - isn't on the paper. That " Shocked " isn't on this paper, legally, because of the four-corner grammar rule.

But the more important thing that they never tell you is (no informed...), when you get the paper, it's an offer to you for acceptance. The law says that if you keep the paperwork, you are accepting it (consent). But if you send or give it back to them with a notice that you don't understand, you haven't accepted their offer. You aren't part of their court process.

If you don't accept their offer, and law enforcement arrests you when you haven't accepted their process offer, LE has arrested you for nothing. You can prosecute them individually as men/women for illegal, unauthorized control of your property... your body. Sue them and their bond.

Appreciate some of this information since some of it I did not know.

I've watched a ton of 'sovereign citizens owned' vids.  I find it impossible to not come away satisfied when one of these 'sovereign citizens' a-holes get body slammed by the police, and see the police are the good guys with the patience of a saint.

I am VERY suspicious that a lot of these 'sovereign citizens' are random dopes who have (legitimate) charges against them dropped for playing the role of a 'sovereign citizen' and putting it on Jewtube.  The specific purpose would be to give 'sovereign citizens' a bad name in the public eye.  I've watched things for several decades at least and I know that there was a period of time about a decade ago when the establishment had a genuine concern about this philosophy.  It is almost inconceivable that methods for thwarting it were not discussed by the establishment and put into action.  I find it very likely that the artifacts of an 'action plan' are not what we see on 'social media' regularly these days.  As always, this is pretty much exactly the strategy I would come up with if I were contracted to come up with a 'solution' to the sovereign citizen 'problem.'

Personally I find it a shame that such as proposed above seems to be working because a lot of very interesting discoveries and hypotheses about how the legal system works seem to be uncovered by genuine 'sovereign citizens'.  Knowing how something works is key to attacking it successfully.  I do NOT agree that harassment of ignorant lackey individuals at the bottom of the food chain is one of them...unless said individual is dealt in and cooperating to achieve a more sophisticated plan for an end-goal.

The '...and their bond' thing you stated is more in line with a strategy which I think could pay dividends if undertaken by uncompromised entities.

legendary
^^^ Informed consent. Interesting.

Half the time when a process server serves paper on you, the paperwork isn't entirely informational. What do I mean? The paperwork comes from a government office, like the court... but maybe from a bank for not paying your credit card payment... or from the IRS for taxes. It is a government form. On the form are boxes with writing in them. But according to the legal four-corner grammar rule, anything in a box, or inside the four corners of brackets - [ Shocked ] - isn't on the paper. That " Shocked " isn't on this paper, legally, because of the four-corner grammar rule.

But the more important thing that they never tell you is (no informed...), when you get the paper, it's an offer to you for acceptance. The law says that if you keep the paperwork, you are accepting it (consent). But if you send or give it back to them with a notice that you don't understand, you haven't accepted their offer. You aren't part of their court process.

If you don't accept their offer, and law enforcement arrests you when you haven't accepted their process offer, LE has arrested you for nothing. You can prosecute them individually as men/women for illegal, unauthorized control of your property... your body. Sue them and their bond.

Cool

EDIT: I had to make those brackets bigger to get the smiley inside them.
legendary

Friends:

As some of you know, there is a principle of 'informed consent' in the U.S. at this time (though certain groups seek to deprecate it.)  'Informed consent' means that you are entitled to information about what is injected into your body.  If you agree to the 'fine print' than whatever happens to you is on you.  The establishment is off the hook ethically.

The above is why you can, if you try hard enough, get the 'insert' which is pages of tiny print saying that, yes, vaccines can give you all kinds of problems like type-I diabetes and can cause death.  Also that a lot of studies have NOT been done...like understanding whether the vaccine is safe for pregnant women or whether it might cause 'reproductive system' harm.

Note that there is a new-ish strategy which involves the word 'biologics'.  You might be asked to sign a blanket agreement for a 'health care provider' to use 'biologics' on you as a condition of their providing any services to you.

Since vaccines include biologically derived material (human fetal cell lines, random pig viruses, etc) vaccines can be classified as 'biologics.'  The fact that they might also contain non-biological materials such as metals, soaps, embalming fluids, etc do not negate their classification as a 'biologic' agent.

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2018/01/biologics-r-vaccines-beware-of-informed-consent/

Forewarned is forearmed.  Don't be one of the 95% who willingly stick their arm into the wood chipper just because 1% told you it was a good idea.

legendary

'They' feel that they can make the Southern 'darkies' inject anything into their kids.  That is why the solution to the anti-vaxxer problem is to "get rid of all the whites in the United States."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyXuPwsLGWI

It's interesting that MMS can cure lots of things. MMS is sodium chlorite (not sodium chloride). Activating it with vinegar, lemon juice, or citric acid makes it powerful. Cures malaria in essentially 1 day, but more like 4 hours. No money in that.

https://mms-supplement.com/MMS_Part_1.pdf

Cool

I read the 84 pages of the books.
To be fair the MMS "looks" pretty awesome.

What surprise me if that Jim was making his MMS, it "worked".
But now, instead of selling it, he just warn people that he is not selling any, he is not endorsing the 2 manufacturers, and  that each bottle should be  tested to make sure it is a working solution.

Why no doing the MMS himself and selling it ?

IN his books he says that Arnold would not let him prepare the solution himself. Then he changed his mind in Africa because people want to see that the inventor believes in his product.
This is the same case here.

Hey guys, I'm Jim, this products works and treat almost everything. Just read my book !
I used to sell it, but i don't sell it anymore, but you can buy it with those two people that i don't endorse.
Oh, by the way, if it doesn't work, you should contact the manufacturer.

Has anyone tried MMS here ? any feedback ?
I'm quite keen t get some to try it out.

If you read the book, then you know that it is the chlorine dioxide that is the working chemical. Google it. Even Dupont sells it. There are all kinds of companies trying to get a handle on it chemically, to develop a "pill" to get it into your system to the right place where it can do some good.

As it is, chlorine dioxide is in the bleach wash that all kinds of companies use in cleaning their produce that they send to market. The quantity in solution is very small in parts per million. But, it is widely used all over the place in the developed countries... even in water purification in cities.

Consider Wikipedia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_dioxide. If you want to see just how messed up Wikipedia can be, compare this site - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement - with the other.

Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 295
W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ

'They' feel that they can make the Southern 'darkies' inject anything into their kids.  That is why the solution to the anti-vaxxer problem is to "get rid of all the whites in the United States."

It's interesting that MMS can cure lots of things. MMS is sodium chlorite (not sodium chloride). Activating it with vinegar, lemon juice, or citric acid makes it powerful. Cures malaria in essentially 1 day, but more like 4 hours. No money in that.

Cool

I read the 84 pages of the books.
To be fair the MMS "looks" pretty awesome.

What surprise me if that Jim was making his MMS, it "worked".
But now, instead of selling it, he just warn people that he is not selling any, he is not endorsing the 2 manufacturers, and  that each bottle should be  tested to make sure it is a working solution.

Why no doing the MMS himself and selling it ?

IN his books he says that Arnold would not let him prepare the solution himself. Then he changed his mind in Africa because people want to see that the inventor believes in his product.
This is the same case here.

Hey guys, I'm Jim, this products works and treat almost everything. Just read my book !
I used to sell it, but i don't sell it anymore, but you can buy it with those two people that i don't endorse.
Oh, by the way, if it doesn't work, you should contact the manufacturer.

Has anyone tried MMS here ? any feedback ?
I'm quite keen t get some to try it out.
legendary

'They' feel that they can make the Southern 'darkies' inject anything into their kids.  That is why the solution to the anti-vaxxer problem is to "get rid of all the whites in the United States."

Cool
legendary
I have been noticing an increasing irrational hatred people are starting to have for "antivaxxers". One of my favorite things lately is to ask them which is more impactful? A tiny minority of "antivaxxers" or millions of unvaccinated immigrants from countries with poor medical standards flooding in? Heads explode with cognitive dissonance as they desperately scramble for excuses. The usual reaction is just accusations of racism.

A wise man or a statesman (by the old meaning) might be able to take a look and see what is happening in overview fashion... like you have, and more.

It's all about getting the people to finance their own demise.

Cool
legendary
I have been noticing an increasing irrational hatred people are starting to have for "antivaxxers". One of my favorite things lately is to ask them which is more impactful? A tiny minority of "antivaxxers" or millions of unvaccinated immigrants from countries with poor medical standards flooding in? Heads explode with cognitive dissonance as they desperately scramble for excuses. The usual reaction is just accusations of racism.

Lots of these hard-core vaxxer people seem to be serious ethnic supremacists who have no qualms about genocide as long as it is in their interest.  Beyond that, they seem to be on the cusp of jumping hosts to China whereupon the best thing which could happen to the U.S. is that it is invaded by 'migrants'.  Easier to slice it up and sell it off.  When every third male has autism it will be a trivial operation.

Once I concluded who pulled Trump's strings, and saw he had no inclination to make any changes in his historical controllers, I knew he was going to forget all about his campaign stumping about looking into vaccinations.  Sure enough.  You can count on Trump to stick his supporters in the ass on immigration, guns, wars for Israel, and pretty much any other project which is of importance to the chosen people.  You can also count on Trump's remaining supporters to convince themselves that Trump is just about to drain the swamp and turn things around.  'Trust the plan.'  Some of these people could be strung along for decades and never would be able to figure it out.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
legendary
Activity: 196
Merit: 295
W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ
What about  this article ?  Can you debunk it ?

The anti-vaccination debate was built on a lie, why do people still believe it?

OPINION: Another measles case has hit New Zealand, this time in the Bay of Plenty, adding to the six reported cases in the Waikato region in recent weeks.

Measles is a highly contagious, vaccine-preventable disease caused by the measles virus. It is associated with skin rashes and a high fever, and – in some cases – infection can lead to serious complications, including pneumonia, seizures, and even death.

In fact, no other vaccine-preventable disease has caused more deaths worldwide.

Vaccination programs prevented global measles deaths by an estimated 2.1 million between 2000 and 2017. Deaths decreased by 80 per cent in that time, but – thanks to vaccine hesitancy – those numbers have started to increase. As such, the growing anti-vaccination movement has recently been named one of the top 10 threats to global health in 2019 by the World Health Organisation (WHO).

So, how did a safe and effective procedure become something people actively avoid? The origin of these sentiments can be traced back to a single scientific study that has since been labelled fraudulent, manipulative, and unethical.
Despite widespread scientific condemnation, Andrew Wakefield, the lead author of the paper, has not backed down from its conclusions, becoming the centre of the anti-vaxx movement and an advocate for distrust in science.

Falsified Research

Wakefield's original manuscript, published in 1998, described a link between measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccines and the onset of bowel disease and autism, which was based on data later shown to be either misrepresented or entirely falsified.

In addition to data inconsistencies, Wakefield failed to disclose that he had been paid more than £400,000 (NZD$769,660) by lawyers trying to prove the MMR vaccine was unsafe and children in the study were claimants of a pending lawsuit against vaccine manufacturers.

He also had previously filed a patent for an alternate measles vaccine, meaning he stood to benefit financially from discrediting the current MMR program.

Already having serious questions about the ethical motivation for his work, Wakefield proceeded to subject the children in his study to unnecessary invasive medical procedures, and he was later charged by the British General Medical Council with 12 counts of abuse to developmentally delayed children.

Citing dishonest and unethical behaviour, Wakefield was stripped of his medical licence and his research paper was retracted from publication in 2010. But, by then, the damage to society was already underway.

Wakefield Responds

In response to the exposure of his misdeeds, Wakefield went on the attack, staunchly defending himself from any wrongdoing. He lashed out at his critics by filing lawsuits against award-winning reporter Brian Deer and the British Medical Journal. In each instance, his lawsuits were thrown out, and Wakefield has been on the hook for each defendant's legal fees.

But rejection by the scientific community and justice systems has not stopped him. He continued his misinformation campaign, and, in 2016, released a film that paints himself as the victim of high-level conspiracies. His followers absorb these baseless claims, and continue to support his cause. One prominent anti-vaccine advocate has even proclaimed that, "to our community, Andrew Wakefield is Nelson Mandela and Jesus Christ rolled up into one".
Having "celebrity" status has allowed Wakefield to travel and preach his message of anti-vaccination and anti-science. In one instance, he travelled to the State of Minnesota to target its Somali community on the anti-vaccination movement. This campaign preceded Minnesota's largest measles outbreak in 30 years, with over 80 per cent of cases involving unvaccinated Somali-American children.

The Science is Clear

Wakefield is not the only person that has looked into vaccine safety. In science, a single published paper does not constitute a definitive fact. A study must be reproducible, and its results must be confirmed by further research before it is widely accepted.

In the case of Wakefield’s work, numerable follow up studies have been conducted, none of which have been able to reproduce his result. Moreover, a 2014 meta-analysis looking at over one million children supported the conclusion that there is absolutely no link between vaccines and autism.

However, this hasn't stopped the anti-vaxx movement from using scare tactics to propagate their message. One such technique attempts to outline the toxic chemicals that are contained in vaccines, pointing to compounds like formaldehyde, a known carcinogen.

While excessive formaldehyde exposure is most certainly dangerous, the residual amount in vaccines is significantly less than the levels naturally occurring in the body. In fact, a single pear has roughly 10 times more formaldehyde than any vaccine.

As with any medical procedure, there are always potential side effects. For vaccines, these side effects are rare and pale in comparison to those from actual vaccine-preventable infections. Thanks to vaccination, the WHO estimates 2.5 million deaths are prevented each year, and millions more are saved from injury and disability.

An unvaccinated child is not the only person put at risk, but the larger community as well. High vaccination rates help prevent outbreaks like the recent cases in Waikato, and they also help protect vulnerable people, such as those with medical conditions, immune deficiencies, or those who don’t respond to the vaccine.

The science is clear: in order to better protect the health of our community, we need to start by protecting ourselves.

author =
Joel Rindelaub, Ph.D. is a freelance writer and Research Fellow at the University of Auckland.

link to the article :
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/110136209/the-antivaccination-debate-was-built-on-a-lie-why-do-people-still-believe-it

legendary
KING OF VACCINES COMES CLEAN! The world's leading authority on vaccines details the use of aborted babies in vaccines while under oath. For the full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTIz7FpfuMw

KING OF VACCINES COMES CLEAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NACBHtFMllA

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: