Pages:
Author

Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker? - page 8. (Read 45532 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Like I said above, I'm pretty much at 'level 5' of 'vaccine awareness' scale.  After extensive research it's damn hard not to be to say the truth.

You are level 5 nutjob. People like you who believe in these grand conspiracy theories where some government / entity controls the whole population through sophisticated methods and using a ton of money, always fail to see a really big flaw in your argument. So they have been using billions to control the population but you, some guy on btctalk figured out the truth? LOL

I'm relatively uncommon in that I don't seem to have the same compulsion to 'stay with the herd' as most people.  That's part of why I was one of the tiny minority who took an early interest in Bitcoin I suppose.

In fact vastly more people, by percentages, have had some doubts about the industry talking-points vis-a-vis vaccines than those who took an early interest in alternate crypto-currencies.  Both are a rejection of 'big brother' so similar in that way though.  It was also on the 'extremely nutty side' to spend real money on crypto back in 2011.

I don't want to take credit for "tvbcof's Razor" since I'm certainly not the first person who thought of it, but

"If you do the same thing as everyone else you will land in about the same place as everyone else."

If 99% of people are having massive amounts of neurotoxin injected into their kids brains starting on the first day of life, then you might expect a different result than most people by being among the 1% who does not.  Even if it wasn't such an obviously bad idea on it's face to inject neurotoxins, just being among the 1% who did things differently is, in my mind, worthwhile.

Not beliefs. Observations.     Cool

Exactly.  I started out buying the propaganda that the educational system and mainstream media was pushing just like everyone else did.  Only when I decided that it might be a good idea to actually research this stuff did I progress through the 'phases of vaccine awareness', and even then it took longer than it should have.

Ah yeah, thats a classic and common feature of most conspiracy theorists, believing they are "special" or smarter than everyone and they figured out the huge truth. Be careful, the men in black will come for you if you keep talking about the "truth".

That's why most conspiracy theorists find the conspiracy. They build themselves the theory, first. Most of the other people who find the conspiracy, don't even realize that they have found it.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
Like I said above, I'm pretty much at 'level 5' of 'vaccine awareness' scale.  After extensive research it's damn hard not to be to say the truth.

You are level 5 nutjob. People like you who believe in these grand conspiracy theories where some government / entity controls the whole population through sophisticated methods and using a ton of money, always fail to see a really big flaw in your argument. So they have been using billions to control the population but you, some guy on btctalk figured out the truth? LOL

I'm relatively uncommon in that I don't seem to have the same compulsion to 'stay with the herd' as most people.  That's part of why I was one of the tiny minority who took an early interest in Bitcoin I suppose.

In fact vastly more people, by percentages, have had some doubts about the industry talking-points vis-a-vis vaccines than those who took an early interest in alternate crypto-currencies.  Both are a rejection of 'big brother' so similar in that way though.  It was also on the 'extremely nutty side' to spend real money on crypto back in 2011.

I don't want to take credit for "tvbcof's Razor" since I'm certainly not the first person who thought of it, but

"If you do the same thing as everyone else you will land in about the same place as everyone else."

If 99% of people are having massive amounts of neurotoxin injected into their kids brains starting on the first day of life, then you might expect a different result than most people by being among the 1% who does not.  Even if it wasn't such an obviously bad idea on it's face to inject neurotoxins, just being among the 1% who did things differently is, in my mind, worthwhile.

Not beliefs. Observations.     Cool

Exactly.  I started out buying the propaganda that the educational system and mainstream media was pushing just like everyone else did.  Only when I decided that it might be a good idea to actually research this stuff did I progress through the 'phases of vaccine awareness', and even then it took longer than it should have.

Ah yeah, thats a classic and common feature of most conspiracy theorists, believing they are "special" or smarter than everyone and they figured out the huge truth. Be careful, the men in black will come for you if you keep talking about the "truth".
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

legendary
For the advanced reader/viewer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv_N5qByF-U

I ran across this due to some first-hand experience with a 1st day hep-b shot called 'euvax b'.  Marketed in poor countries by Sanofi-pastuer, but developed and manufactured in Korea by LG (the Korean conglomerate who also makes TVs)...but not injected into Korean kids of course.

Sure enough, in some versions of the description of euvax b they just say 'aluminum hydroxide' (which is basically a crystal salt in form.)  Later you might read 'aluminum hydroxide or a similar adsorbent.'  With enough digging you will find euvax b as using AAHS 'previously referred to as aluminum hydroxide.'

Recently Merck has been claiming AAHSA as a proprietary formula and claim use in their Hep-B and HPV vaccines only (both of which are widely complained about for maiming and sometimes killing people.)  Looks now like they (and others who licensed their 'process') were injecting it as far back as the 1990's or before, and likely in the DTaP which is now discontinued for causing excessive harm.

What is happening now is that the industry is testing aluminum hydroxide and saying there are no major problems and using it to justify use of the mis-labeled vaccines.  My concern about these AAHS 'mesh-like structures' is that they sound a lot like things which could be more reactive to electromagnetic frequencies (aka, antennas).  Only recently did researchers figure out that they were also transporting viral DNA fragments into cells including brain cells.

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

I ran across this due to some first-hand experience with a 1st day hep-b shot called 'euvax b'.  Marketed in poor countries by Sanofi-pastuer, but developed and manufactured in Korea by LG (the Korean conglomerate who also makes TVs)...but not injected into Korean kids of course.

Sure enough, in some versions of the description of euvax b they just say 'aluminum hydroxide' (which is basically a crystal salt in form.)  Later you might read 'aluminum hydroxide or a similar adsorbent.'  With enough digging you will find euvax b as using AAHS 'previously referred to as aluminum hydroxide.'

Recently Merck has been claiming AAHSA as a proprietary formula and claim use in their Hep-B and HPV vaccines only (both of which are widely complained about for maiming and sometimes killing people.)  Looks now like they (and others who licensed their 'process') were injecting it as far back as the 1990's or before, and likely in the DTaP which is now discontinued for causing excessive harm.

What is happening now is that the industry is testing aluminum hydroxide and saying there are no major problems and using it to justify use of the mis-labeled vaccines.  My concern about these AAHS 'mesh-like structures' is that they sound a lot like things which could be more reactive to electromagnetic frequencies (aka, antennas).  Only recently did researchers figure out that they were also transporting viral DNA fragments into cells including brain cells.

legendary

legendary

so getting into vaccines wouldn't get children better? i amj vaccinated and still healthy.

But if you hadn't been vaccinated, you would recognize that vaccinated people aren't healthy. So your vaccinations are causing you to be so unhealthy, that you can't even recognize how unhealthy you are.

Cool
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
legendary
Here's how pro-vaxers roll:

https://therefusers.com/pro-vax-trolls-are-impersonating-disease-injured-families-on-comment-boards/

I especially enjoyed the tips on getting an 'untraceable' e-mail addy for malicious trolling.

I basically inferred this was going on just in wading through content in general research.  People who have been around since the usenet days can just kind of tell about these things.  Only now did I run across a description of how these trolls operate, and allegedly straight from the horse's mouth.

Not only that, but it seems that there are only a few of these highly active trolls and they rely heavily on sock-puppets.  This is pretty standard fare for their type of industry sponsored slimeballs.  This 'Orac' guy is typical.  Also goes by 'respectful insolence' and is trolls on 'science based medicine' blog and countless other places also no doubt.  He actually is an allopathic cancer doctor named David H. Gorski, and by all accounts he's the kind of doctor that one would expect.  That is, a shitty one appreciated by neither his patients/victims or his co-workers.  Works in the Detroit area in the same complex where another cancer doctor was given 45 years for killing people who didn't even have cancer with chemotherapy.

More interesting yet is that Gorski has an association with a real creeper by the name of James Randi who is reputed to be kind of a 'troll kingpin' for these groups (or group.)  It doesn't long to link him and is 'false memory syndrome foundation' and 'neuro-impacts of EMF'.  I've long suspected that the reason that nanometer sized aluminum chunks make it inside of brain cells after one is vaccinated is because that is exactly what someone wants to have happen.  Making the 'herd' as a whole more susceptible to electromagnetic radiation effects might be one reason why certain VERY influential people would want this.  There seems to be no immunological reason why aluminum adjuvant particles need to be lodged within glial cells and neurons in order for vaccines to be effective.

---

While I'm here, I'll just mention that in the space of 5 years or so that I've been studying this, I've gone through all of these and am pretty much at stage 5 (although there are some vaccines which I still think make sense and which I would use):

legendary
See part 1 at https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/government-corruption/fully-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated/.

Fully Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated -- Part 2

[CHD Note: This is Part 2 of a compilation of research on fully vaccinated children versus unvaccinated children. Part 1 examined studies on HepB, DTP, Tetanus and Flu vaccine and subsequent increased rates of Autism, Neurodevelopmental, Speech and Sleep disorders, Mortality, Special Education/Learning Disabilities, and Allergies. Part 2 summarizes some of the research on MMR, Polio, HPV and HepB vaccines and their affect on incidences of Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Type 1 Diabetes, Autism, Asthma and Premature Puberty.]

The data in CDC’s 1999 Verstraeten study clearly inculpated thimerosal as the principle culprit behind the autism epidemic. Contemporary emails among CDC officials— obtained under the FOIA— and the transcripts from a secret 2000 meeting between government regulators and vaccine makers at Simpsonwood, Georgia, show HHS officials plotting to create phony studies to exonerate vaccines. CDC officials hired a Scandanavian, Poul Thorsen, giving him $10 million to create a series of fraudulent reports from Denmark. Thorsen dutifully produced the predetermined results but allegedly stole at least $1 million of the grant from CDC. He is now an international fugitive under Federal indictment and on HHS’s “Most Wanted” list.

CDC continues to cite Thorsen’s studies as the bedrock for its claim that vaccines don’t cause autism. CDC officials Frank DeStefano and Coleen Boyle knew they needed to study an American population to convincingly debunk the vaccine/ autism link. They believed it would be safe to study the MMR vaccine because the MMR did not contain thimerosal. They assigned senior scientist and CDC whistleblower, Dr. William Thompson, and three other researchers from the Immunization Safety Office to study the MMR vaccine in Georgia children. Thompson worried about being dragged into another “circus” like the Verstraeten study. His bosses promised Thompson that this time there would be no mid-course shenanigans to bury unpleasant data. They would agree on protocols up front and stick to them no matter what the data revealed.

Nevertheless, when the data showed a shocking 364% increase in autism among African American boys given the MMR on time, Destefano ordered the four CDC scientists to destroy the damning information in large garbage cans. “I can’t believe we did what we did, but we did it”, recalls Thompson. That sanitized study is now cited in 97 subsequent publications as the proof that vaccines don’t cause autism. “I have great shame now when I meet the parent of a child with autism because I have been part of the problem.” Slide three shows the true results of Dr. Thompson’s original data. (See full-sized slides)

Go to the site and look at the slides.

Cool
legendary
And you can bet that there are loads more who are not affected this severely, and never report their problems.

HPV Vaccine leaves ANOTHER teenager chained to a wheelchair for LIFE

The human papillomavirus, known as HPV, is an incredibly common sexually transmitted infection. Though just the name HPV strikes fear into the hearts of many, for the most part, it is totally harmless. The CDC’s website notes that, “HPV is so common that nearly all sexually active people get it at some point in their lives.” While the agency warns that HPV can cause genital warts and cervical cancer, and that the vaccine is therefore vitally important, the figures just don’t back that statement up. The CDC’s own statistics show that 79 million Americans are currently infected with HPV, yet only about 100 of these will have genital warts at any given time, and only about 11,000 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer in any given year.

While it is not my intention to diminish the suffering of those 11,000 women in any way, it does seem startling that the CDC is recommending that everybody be vaccinated against a disease that only affects around 0.014 percent of all those infected with the virus – especially when hordes of distraught families have spoken out about the devastating effect this vaccine has had on their children.

One of the affected families is the Beattie family from Wigton, England. Zara Beattie, 13, was once a sporty young girl who loved football, netball and cycling. She now virtually never leaves her bed, and is wheelchair-bound when she does leave home, after suffering a reaction to the Gardasil HPV vaccine back in 2015.

Zara’s mom, Anthea, describes her daughter as an “80-year-old in a teenager’s body.” Zara is unable to stand without feeling faint, has to be homeschooled because she’s simply too exhausted to go to school, and can barely cope with sitting up to have a meal. She also suffers from constant headaches, as well as muscle and joint pain.

Check the links in the article.

Cool
legendary

^^^ Those were rhetorical questions. Of course, if someone can produce the actual tests, with folks who are willing to take the stand and swear that they did the tests, and that the results were as recorded, I truly would like to see it.

What, you don't trust the CDC?  I mean people step straight out of the 'public service' job of heading up the CDC and straight into a $M/yr job at Merck Pharmaceuticals to head up their vaccine division (see, Julie Gerberding.)  Isn't that solid proof that the Merck is doing great safety studies and the CDC is keeping them honest?  I mean who would take a multi-million dollar job with Merck if they were not doing a great job?

legendary
^^^ Those were rhetorical questions. Of course, if someone can produce the actual tests, with folks who are willing to take the stand and swear that they did the tests, and that the results were as recorded, I truly would like to see it.

Cool
legendary
^^^ The benefits of vaccines are producing other results that are way more deadly than the viruses that the vaccines were supposed to be protecting against.

Where are the safety tests for vaccines? Where is it advertised that there are few if any safety tests? Why isn't anyone doing long-term safety tests - at least not until these last couple of years - where we are finding out that vaccines are not safe.

As we know, with legal immunity from damages cause by vaccines (specifically) the 'danger' to the vaccine makers from releasing dangerous products is greatly reduced.  So, therefore, is the need for 'safety tests.'  The most likely reason we don't see them is because generally speaking they don't exist.

legendary
^^^ The benefits of vaccines are producing other results that are way more deadly than the viruses that the vaccines were supposed to be protecting against.

Where are the safety tests for vaccines? Where is it advertised that there are few if any safety tests? Why isn't anyone doing long-term safety tests - at least not until these last couple of years - where we are finding out that vaccines are not safe.

Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Vaccines have benefited the world from various diseases but we should not forget that vaccines contain bad organizations that cause flus and etc.
It is not fully healthy because an unknown element is introduced to your body, and every people' body has different reaction to that.
In general, vaccines can protect the world from epidemia but we should not overdo it with unnecessary injections.
legendary

NBC News Caught Faking Photo Of Baby Infected With Measles:

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/04/22/nbc-news-caught-faking-photo-of-baby-infected-with-measles/

LOL!

---

Truthers please note:  We have seen and will continue to see 'faked fakes'.  That is, stories widely circulated which are so 'juicy' and 'obvious' that they are picked up by our side.  Then 'new information' will come out which discredit it.  This is the kind of 'sophisticated' public relations operations which are described in establishment think-tanks and what-not.

This, or any other story, could be in this 'psychological operation' categories.  Might not also.  Don't just jump on things without being aware of these kinds of operations.  Vaccination is so important that you can be certain that all the stops will be pulled out to get the herd heading in the right direction.  The U.S. 2nd amendment is another such issue.

legendary
^^^ Since there isn't any argument, perhaps you should stop trying to create one, especially if you are just going to ignore it anyway.

You keep saying that I argue something. I wasn't arguing. You just say that I was.

No vaccine, or combination of vaccines, ever eradicated any disease. Only immune systems or death do that. Until you realize this fact, you will remain in the class of people who tend to run their immune systems down with bad hygiene, and vaccines... except if you are out there to destroy the lives of other people. Then you might knowingly go against what you are saying, and use good hygiene, and stop vaccinating yourself.

Cool

''Only immune systems'' The common cold came around 200 years ago and yet we haven't got rid of it even though our hygiene is much better, what happened to the immune systems? They didn't work this time? They worked for deadlier diseases but not for the common cold?

Wow! You gotta be one of the oldest jokers around if you've had the cold that long.

Grin

I haven't but you argued that it's the immune system that stopped the other diseases that do not exist at all now, however the cold still exists and people get it 2-3 times per year, how come our immune systems didnt stop this one but were able to stop all the others that you claim vaccines didn't?

Thanks for asking a question that the medical has been asking for a long time, now.

So far, what the medical has come up with that is accurate, is that the immune system is activated whenever it recognizes a potential threat to the body. This happens when a person is bitten by an animal, stung by a bee, punctured by a thorn, and all kinds of other things. The thing that the medical hasn't figure out completely is why some threats don't activate the immune system strongly enough to cause it to disable the threat.

What is the medical's response to this? Inject vaccines that cause such a tremendous reaction in the immune system that it literally freaks out. When it freaks out, it panics, and wastes its strength on everything. Some of what it does is to harm the body, itself. This is why vaccinated people are sicker than non-vaccinated ones.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Unvaccinated is more prone for diseases and infections. For instance after the birth of an infant it is mandatory to give vaccination up to certain age to prevent the child from polio attacks, hepatitis, measles kind of diseases. Once vaccination is done at proper intervals its safe and secure for the development of growing children.
Pages:
Jump to: