Pages:
Author

Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker? - page 9. (Read 45532 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
^^^ Since there isn't any argument, perhaps you should stop trying to create one, especially if you are just going to ignore it anyway.

You keep saying that I argue something. I wasn't arguing. You just say that I was.

No vaccine, or combination of vaccines, ever eradicated any disease. Only immune systems or death do that. Until you realize this fact, you will remain in the class of people who tend to run their immune systems down with bad hygiene, and vaccines... except if you are out there to destroy the lives of other people. Then you might knowingly go against what you are saying, and use good hygiene, and stop vaccinating yourself.

Cool

''Only immune systems'' The common cold came around 200 years ago and yet we haven't got rid of it even though our hygiene is much better, what happened to the immune systems? They didn't work this time? They worked for deadlier diseases but not for the common cold?

Wow! You gotta be one of the oldest jokers around if you've had the cold that long.

Grin

I haven't but you argued that it's the immune system that stopped the other diseases that do not exist at all now, however the cold still exists and people get it 2-3 times per year, how come our immune systems didnt stop this one but were able to stop all the others that you claim vaccines didn't?
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
^^^ Since there isn't any argument, perhaps you should stop trying to create one, especially if you are just going to ignore it anyway.

You keep saying that I argue something. I wasn't arguing. You just say that I was.

No vaccine, or combination of vaccines, ever eradicated any disease. Only immune systems or death do that. Until you realize this fact, you will remain in the class of people who tend to run their immune systems down with bad hygiene, and vaccines... except if you are out there to destroy the lives of other people. Then you might knowingly go against what you are saying, and use good hygiene, and stop vaccinating yourself.

Cool

''Only immune systems'' The common cold came around 200 years ago and yet we haven't got rid of it even though our hygiene is much better, what happened to the immune systems? They didn't work this time? They worked for deadlier diseases but not for the common cold?

Wow! You gotta be one of the oldest jokers around if you've had the cold that long.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

Before you know it the dude is going to be boo-hooing when he gets sick and want socialized health care to pay for the 18 prescriptions he has for his cascade of medical issues.  He's easily stupid enough to blame the anti-vaxxers for his many auto-immunity problems though so he's likely to use that as an extra excuse for socialized medicine...run the same big pharma corporations who run our current system.

Cool

legendary

Cool
^^^ People who do simple things like eating still die. This means that even mega doses of V-C, V-D3, and Omegas probably won't keep them alive. But this topic is about who are sicker, the vaccinated or the unvaccinated. Dead vaccinated people are just as dead as dead unvaccinated people. V-C, V-D3, and Omegas will help both to remain healthier.

Modern vaccines destroy health more than not being vaccinated. V-C, V-D3, and Omegas maintain health better than vaccines.

Cool

There would be no people, sick or not, if it weren't for vaccines since we would have probably died from some terrible disease that happened in the past and was stopped through vaccines, never through hygiene, clearly hygiene doesn't stop viruses, otherwise we would have gotten rid of the common cold by now and yet you keep arguing that it was good hygiene what stopped the other MUCH deadlier diseases but somehow it doesn't stop the common cold, logic 404 not found.

You have a point. Maybe someone in the future invented a bunch of time machines, and sent robot doctors into the past to inject all the people that live throughout all time before Pasteur.

Grin

I guess the best thing to do is ignore the argument since you really have no argument. You keep arguing that it was hygiene that stopped all the other terrible diseases and not vaccines and yet we have simple viruses that are not eradicated even though we have far better hygiene than before.
legendary
^^^ People who do simple things like eating still die. This means that even mega doses of V-C, V-D3, and Omegas probably won't keep them alive. But this topic is about who are sicker, the vaccinated or the unvaccinated. Dead vaccinated people are just as dead as dead unvaccinated people. V-C, V-D3, and Omegas will help both to remain healthier.

Modern vaccines destroy health more than not being vaccinated. V-C, V-D3, and Omegas maintain health better than vaccines.

Cool

There would be no people, sick or not, if it weren't for vaccines since we would have probably died from some terrible disease that happened in the past and was stopped through vaccines, never through hygiene, clearly hygiene doesn't stop viruses, otherwise we would have gotten rid of the common cold by now and yet you keep arguing that it was good hygiene what stopped the other MUCH deadlier diseases but somehow it doesn't stop the common cold, logic 404 not found.

You have a point. Maybe someone in the future invented a bunch of time machines, and sent robot doctors into the past to inject all the people that live throughout all time before Pasteur.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Scientific debate is SUPPOSED to never end, that is how we improve it. Also what we thought was healthy in the past often turns out to be horribly deadly, history has shown. The only way those horrible failures are discovered is with more discussion. The fact that people are being prevented from doing this should tell you some thing is not right.

Yes of course, the debate is the basis of science but there are several arguments that has been already debated with great success and is no-sense nowdays restart the discussion.
I'm agree with how said that is necessary to do preliminar analysis before to vaccinate because maybe there are people that can "react badly" but is quite ridicolous thinking that they are evil.

You don't just get to declare the debate over, that is the point, in real science the debate is never over, therefore people attempting to end that debate are not operating in line with science. I never said anything about anyone being evil, so not sure what you are even talking about.

Cool

legendary

Cool
^^^ Thanks, man. It makes sense, though. People have been around a lot longer than vaccines, and in better health. It's basically poor higeine that makes people sick in a way that does real damage.

Cool

''It's basically poor higeine that makes people sick in a way that does real damage.'' Right, it's poor hygiene that spreads viruses and other diseases. How come in big cities people have the cold like 2-3 times per year with such a great hygiene compared to other countries and yet the rates are the same for both countries? Hygiene alone will simply not be able to get rid of certain viruses or diseases, no matter how good it is since they can spread simply by coughing or sneezing or touching another person.

Large amounts of vitamin D3, vitamin C, and the Omegas will take care of 90% of the simple colds and flu, etc., if there is proper hygiene.

Cool

Oh the old Vitamin C myth, seems like you didn't do your homework on this one, all vitamins will help against colds, Vitamin C is not special and taking vitamin C will not make you immune to colds, no matter how proper the hygiene is, you can't avoid coughing or sneezing, even if you stop them with your hands/arms, it will still leak, it's simply impossible to stop them even with perfect hygiene.  Get over it. If it's so easy, why haven't we stopped it yet?

I went and did my homework. I have found that you have been adversely affected by your vaccinations. This is shown in the fact that you can barely respond to something in its entirety, but would rather start a new idea that doesn't have anything to do with the previous idea.

Wake up and see that the vaccines are causing you to be duplicitous. Perhaps if you started on high doses of vitamin D3, vitamin C, and the Omegas, and add some EDTA plus minerals, it might clean the vaccine poisons out of your system somewhat, so that you can start to think truthfully... or in your case, truly think.

Cool

You are arguing that hygiene alone will stop colds yet you present no evidence of such. Are you suggesting countries with poor hygiene have more cases of cold? Why haven't we stopped the common cold then if we don't need vaccines and vaccines are poisonous and it's so easy to stop viruses, why haven't we?
legendary
it's incredible that in 2019 we are still talking about if vaccination is safe/good or not.

Tell me, when did science start being a field that debated ended in, at any time on any subject?

it's incredible that in 2019 we are still talking about if vaccination is safe/good or not.

Actually it's something that I'm hearing more now than the past years, it's like the more we move forward the more we think backward. I'm worried where the humanity will go in the sooner future.
Of course I'm pro vaccination

Scientific debate is SUPPOSED to never end, that is how we improve it. Also what we thought was healthy in the past often turns out to be horribly deadly, history has shown. The only way those horrible failures are discovered is with more discussion. The fact that people are being prevented from doing this should tell you some thing is not right.

Yes of course, the debate is the basis of science but there are several arguments that has been already debated with great success and is no-sense nowdays restart the discussion.
I'm agree with how said that is necessary to do preliminar analysis before to vaccinate because maybe there are people that can "react badly" but is quite ridicolous thinking that they are evil.

Vaccines harm everyone who is vaccinated. However, depending on the type of vaccine (one that is truly pure), there may be benefit for the moment. But immediately after receiving the vaccine, the "victim" needs to start on a strict regime of cleansing his system, and rebuilding his immune system. This can only be done by diving into natural, homeopathic methods.

Generally speaking, the vaccines of today are extremely dangerous, and should never be used without extensive safety tests.

The true safety test that is being done today, is found in the psychology of the people who make, sell and promote vaccines. These people are the sick ones, and there probably isn't any medicine that can cure them, homeopathic or otherwise.

Cool
legendary
^^^ Thanks, man. It makes sense, though. People have been around a lot longer than vaccines, and in better health. It's basically poor higeine that makes people sick in a way that does real damage.

Cool

''It's basically poor higeine that makes people sick in a way that does real damage.'' Right, it's poor hygiene that spreads viruses and other diseases. How come in big cities people have the cold like 2-3 times per year with such a great hygiene compared to other countries and yet the rates are the same for both countries? Hygiene alone will simply not be able to get rid of certain viruses or diseases, no matter how good it is since they can spread simply by coughing or sneezing or touching another person.

Large amounts of vitamin D3, vitamin C, and the Omegas will take care of 90% of the simple colds and flu, etc., if there is proper hygiene.

Cool

Oh the old Vitamin C myth, seems like you didn't do your homework on this one, all vitamins will help against colds, Vitamin C is not special and taking vitamin C will not make you immune to colds, no matter how proper the hygiene is, you can't avoid coughing or sneezing, even if you stop them with your hands/arms, it will still leak, it's simply impossible to stop them even with perfect hygiene.  Get over it. If it's so easy, why haven't we stopped it yet?

I went and did my homework. I have found that you have been adversely affected by your vaccinations. This is shown in the fact that you can barely respond to something in its entirety, but would rather start a new idea that doesn't have anything to do with the previous idea.

Wake up and see that the vaccines are causing you to be duplicitous. Perhaps if you started on high doses of vitamin D3, vitamin C, and the Omegas, and add some EDTA plus minerals, it might clean the vaccine poisons out of your system somewhat, so that you can start to think truthfully... or in your case, truly think.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Tell me, when did science start being a field that debated ended in, at any time on any subject?

Actually it's something that I'm hearing more now than the past years, it's like the more we move forward the more we think backward. I'm worried where the humanity will go in the sooner future.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever

legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Activity: 980
Merit: 114
The number of sick children and adults that are vaccinated are higher then this unvaccinated in my country and that have reduced the number of sick people in my country today about 90% of the member of my country are vaccinated and the level of.sick people is greatly reduced to it minimum level.

Cool

Cool

legendary
Activity: 1470
legendary

Cool

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: