Pages:
Author

Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker? - page 5. (Read 45532 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Go to the site to see the links and the bolded areas.

Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated--Part 6

Part six in our series of studies comparing health outcomes among vaccinated vs unvaccinated populations. Once again, chronic illness plagues the vaccinated cohorts. CDC and Pharma make great efforts to block researchers from performing these studies and to prevent the journals from publishing them. Nonetheless, independent scientists have persisted and their reports have evaded the censors. Public health advocates willing to search can find them in quiet abundance among the peer-reviewed literature on Pubmed.

Titles and Summaries from Part 6 Vaxxed/Unvaxxed Slides:

Vaccination increases the risk of asthma (11.4X) and hay fever (10X) in children with no family history of those disorders

"In multiple regression analyses there were significant (P<.0005) and dose dependent negative relationships between vaccination refusal and self-reported asthma or hay fever only in children with no family history of the condition and, for asthma, in children with no exposure to antibiotics during infancy."

Vaccination with DTP simultaneously with measles vaccine or DTP after measles vaccine increased risk of death (2.59X)

"Children who had received DTP simultaneously with MV or DTP after MV had significantly higher mortality (MMR=2.59 [1.32-5.07]) compared with children having MV-only as their most recent vaccination."

Hepatitis B Vaccination Increases the Odds (3.1X) of a Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis

"The OR of MS for vaccination within 3 years before the index date compared to no vaccination was 3.1 (95% Cl 1.5, 6.3). No increased risk of MS was associated with tetanus and influenza vaccinations."

70% of SIDS Deaths Occur Within Three Weeks of DPT Vaccination

"In the DPT SIDS group, 6.5% died within 12 hours of inoculation; 13% within 24 hours, 26% within 3 days, and 37%, 61%, and 70% within 1, 2, and 3 weeks, respectively."

(See full-sized Part 6 slides or see the complete Vaxxed-Unvaxxed presentation, Parts 1-6.)

Cool
legendary
Of course vaccines are necessary. WW2 Hitler had his people conducting experiments on German citizens and Jews alike. But nature and life is way more complex that Hitler's people realized.

Now that we are finding out how complex nature really is, we need more vaccines of various types, just to make us into the kind of creatures that the German mad scientists were looking for. And probably, testing on the whole world isn't going to be a large enough testing clinic.

The Next Generation Vaccines Will Permanently Alter Your DNA with Synthetic Genes

Senator Ed Markey introduced a bill that would funnel no less than a billion tax dollars toward the project. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases researchers are working on a DNA vaccine that, instead of injecting a piece of virus into a person to stimulate an immune response, would inject synthesized genes. [No matter what the promoters (who will be given the money) say, if genes are edited, deleted, or added, there inevitably will be unintended consequences. These unintended traits can never be removed from the human gene pool. Once monsters are created – even accidentally – they will be with us forever.] -GEG

Children's Health Defense Note: CHD has internal documents in which the FDA acknowledges that technology that allows for the creation of these new vaccines has outpaced their ability to predict adverse events. Shouldn't our federal agencies be calling for a moratorium until we have that knowledge—especially since it is heavily reported that the CDC/FDA post-marketing surveillance systems are inadequate to pick up problems after licensure?

May I remind? When the Allies were winning WW2 over Germany, we needed a place in Germany to set up headquarters... "office" so to speak. What city was chosen? Frankfurt. What buildings weren't bombed, to be save for our offices? The buildings of I.G.Farben.

What was I.G. Farben? It was the chemical and bio-chemical company that was producing the mad-scientist ideas for people like Josef Mengele. The company was in America, and caused the Allies to save their buildings so that they could move their records to American safety rather than having all their research destroyed.

I.G. Farben is the father of the vaccine companies in America, today. Don't you just love the power?

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

Yeah.  It’s off by about 15 years.   But shockingly to some, life expectancy goes up with the birth of modern medicine.  Widespread use of vaccines plays a huge role in this.  Vaccinate your crotch goblins please. 

https://ourworldindata.org/exports/life-expectancy-62367e5001e0b49eb4e823eb114ca7c6_v20_850x600.svg

Charts have been posted a number of times on this thread showing that mortality of most of these supposedly 'vaccine preventable' diseases declined dramatically before the vaccine was even developed.  But after nutrition and sanitation improved.

Also showing that things for which there never was a vaccine such as Scarlet Fever totally disappeared while things like poliomyasis seem to be being kept alive by the vaccines themselves.

Vaccines actually look a lot like snake-oil without needing to squint to hard.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Before the vaccination and modern medicine, we had a lifespan of 16 to 17 years.

I think world history would look a little different if it had been entirely forged by hormonal brats on the verge of carking it. Your figures might be a little off.

Yeah.  It’s off by about 15 years.   But shockingly to some, life expectancy goes up with the birth of modern medicine.  Widespread use of vaccines plays a huge role in this.  Vaccinate your crotch goblins please. 

https://ourworldindata.org/exports/life-expectancy-62367e5001e0b49eb4e823eb114ca7c6_v20_850x600.svg
legendary
The unvaccinated of course.... How could you stay unvaccinated against tuberculosis in an endemic region of tuberculosis and smile to your self saying that you won't come down with the disease. This is why we cry out for mental slavery liberation.

More and more it's starting to come out... who is sicker. WHO in the article is the World Health Organization, of course.

WHO admits polio outbreak in the Philippines caused by polio vaccines… outbreak “caused by vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2”

The polio vaccine has caused an escalating outbreak of polio in the Philippines, according to the World Health Organization and UNICEF, which issued a joint statement admitting the vaccine is causing polio.

“WHO and UNICEF said in a joint statement the polio outbreak in the Philippines is concerning because it is caused by vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2,” writes the Associated Press. “The weakened virus used in vaccines replicates for a short time in children’s intestines and is excreted in their feces.”

Polio vaccines are often cited as a success story proving that vaccines work to eliminate infectious disease. In truth, nearly all the cases of polio in the modern world are caused by polio vaccines themselves.

Cool
legendary
It is an important principle in scientific exploration that when a source of information has proven unreliable in one instance, all information provided by that source is to be devalued.  This includes past and future information from the source.  In my opinion, the 'government certified' data about vaccines is in this category.  Very much so.  This is why you and I are at loggerheads about some of this stuff.

Unlike most of my skeptical peers here, I find it a compelling hypothesis that the social engineers currently in charge actually wish to damage ordinary citizens in certain ways, or are at best ambivalent about doing so if it helps achieve other objectives.   Examples:  building wealth, maintaining control, meeting certain population density targets, etc.

This sounded just like something I would write.  Upon re-reading it, I see that indeed I did write it!  Lol!  Oh well.  You got a lot of merit points before I realized.  Quoted above for posterity.

Activity: 1
Merit: 5
It is an important principle in scientific exploration that when a source of information has proven unreliable in one instance, all information provided by that source is to be devalued.  This includes past and future information from the source.  In my opinion, the 'government certified' data about vaccines is in this category.  Very much so.  This is why you and I are at loggerheads about some of this stuff.

Unlike most of my skeptical peers here, I find it a compelling hypothesis that the social engineers currently in charge actually wish to damage ordinary citizens in certain ways, or are at best ambivalent about doing so if it helps achieve other objectives.   Examples:  building wealth, maintaining control, meeting certain population density targets, etc.
legendary
The unvaccinated of course.... How could you stay unvaccinated against tuberculosis in an endemic region of tuberculosis and smile to your self saying that you won't come down with the disease. This is why we cry out for mental slavery liberation.

Like a good 'anti-vaxxer', I made sure my kid got BCG (Bacille Calmette-Guérin) vaccine at birth.  I researched it.

BCG uses an old technology which I agree with based on my knowledge of physiology, and research indicates that not only is it somewhat effective (against TB) if given at a very young age, but it actually negates the brain damage caused by the much newer HBV that 'they' now insist to give on the first day to every baby born.

Unsurprisingly 'they' are trying to deprecate BCG vaccine as much as possible and it is only given in specific regions (where they simply cannot argue that tuberculosis is not a problem.)

If you dare:

http://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/BCGhepB-vaccines.pdf

Activity: 28
Merit: 2
legendary
This was very alarming, after all these years of giving vaccin to the young children just make the situation even worse. If this was true, why they are doing it?

It's amazingly profitable to get 80% of a population taking prescription drugs, particularly when there is no limit to what can be charged for many of them thanks to the magic of lobbying.

Is it for money?

Not completely.  There are other deeper philosophical reason involved.  Ask almost anyone if they think planet earth (aka, 'mother gaia') has an overpopulation (of humans) problem and they'll say 'yes', but it's especially the case for those having dynastic wealth.  The money part is the primary component which lubricates all of the moving parts of the whole process though.  The fact overpopulation is a quasi-religious issue for those who happen to have control of the money supply is why the vaccine 'loss leader' has such traction.

So that if these children have an illness they will bring to the hospital? Based on what i know human body had already something that fights bacteria but in some cases it cannot be best done witb the help of other medicine and technologies.

Sure.  Most of these illnesses had dropped to very low numbers before the vaccine was even introduced.  Not only that but getting something like measles and staying home from school for a few days confers life-long immunity which is passed to a breastfeeding infant in their first year while they are vulnerable.  Vaccines 'immunity' gives neither of these features and as a result the natural ecology of these mild right-of-passage ailments (chicken-pox, mumps, measles, rubella, etc) has become totally messed up.

Any 'scientist' or 'doctor' with a few hours to kill can understand these phenomenon.  It looks to me as though what Joe Sixpack considers a problem (e.g., a life-long debilitating medical condition) is not considered as such by TPTB.  In other words, the autoimmune conditions that vaccines create "is not a bug; it's a feature."

Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
I come from a developing country and the truth is that this type of 'research' it's so dangerous to a community where vaccination has preserved the future generation from deadly diseases and is still doing that. How many people come down with autism in Nigeria  as compared to tuberculosis, measles, polio, yellow fever very statistically insignificant . Vaccination is life and most be taken seriously.
legendary
It's not the vaccinated, or the unvaccinated who are sicker. It's the vaccine makers who are sickest.

MEDICAL HORROR:

Vaccines are routinely formulated with aborted human fetal cells known as MRC-5 and WI-38. The CDC openly lists some of the vaccines that use these "human diploid" cells, including Twinrix (Hep A / Hep B), ProQuad (MMRV) and Varivax (Varicella / chicken pox). FDA-published vaccine insert sheets such as this one for Varivax also openly admit to the use of aborted human fetal cell lines such as MRC-5:

The product also contains residual components of MRC-5 cells including DNA and protein and trace quantities of neomycin and bovine calf serum from MRC-5 culture media.

Even this GlaxoSmithKline vaccine insert sheet openly discusses the use of aborted human fetal cells in its Priorix-Tetra vaccine (MMRV):

Each virus strain is separately produced in either chick embryo cells (mumps and measles) or MRC5 human diploid cells (rubella and varicella).

Go to the site and click the links.

I've never seen any discussion from the pharma industry about why the need to inject human cells and human DNA from someone else into people and what other options might exist to overcome whatever problem they are working one.

Recently it was found that Jeffery Epstein has some program going to seed his DNA into future generations and had some sort of a weird breeder ranch thing in New Mexico used for this purpose.  Epstein was rather well integrated with persons at all levels of our government and also with various celebrity-scientists who visited his ranch and had conversations with him.  I really have to wonder if some of the human DNA stuff they are trying to mandate that everyone in the world be injected with has something to do with the cult that the real powers-that-be who hold seats on the boards of directors of some of these corporations belong to.

A frank discussion of the technology would (or at least has the potential to) explain this DNA mixing that 'they' are trying to do.  Most people will be perfectly comfortable to be injected with whatever some powerful group says they need as evidenced by the comments from so many people on this forum.  A small percentage of us 'crazies' would like to know more before we let them stick a needle into our kid's arm.

legendary
It's not the vaccinated, or the unvaccinated who are sicker. It's the vaccine makers who are sickest.

MEDICAL HORROR:

Vaccines are routinely formulated with aborted human fetal cells known as MRC-5 and WI-38. The CDC openly lists some of the vaccines that use these "human diploid" cells, including Twinrix (Hep A / Hep B), ProQuad (MMRV) and Varivax (Varicella / chicken pox). FDA-published vaccine insert sheets such as this one for Varivax also openly admit to the use of aborted human fetal cell lines such as MRC-5:

The product also contains residual components of MRC-5 cells including DNA and protein and trace quantities of neomycin and bovine calf serum from MRC-5 culture media.

Even this GlaxoSmithKline vaccine insert sheet openly discusses the use of aborted human fetal cells in its Priorix-Tetra vaccine (MMRV):

Each virus strain is separately produced in either chick embryo cells (mumps and measles) or MRC5 human diploid cells (rubella and varicella).

Go to the site and click the links.

Cool
legendary
it's amazing how the internet has trained a new wave of scientists, economists, philosophers and historians. I think universities can be already eliminated. A lot of money is spent on this nonsense and all people need is some good conspiracy theories websites. And fox news. And the right emojis Cool

And especially how the universities are proving this themselves, by not accepting the scientific information that shows how they are maintaining ignorance for themselves.

Cool
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
it's amazing how the internet has trained a new wave of scientists, economists, philosophers and historians. I think universities can be already eliminated. A lot of money is spent on this nonsense and all people need is some good conspiracy theories websites. And fox news. And the right emojis Cool
legendary
This website is known for its anti-vaccines propaganda, and so is OP.
Many of its crap articles have been debunked numerous times by real scientific websites.
A pilot study of 666 homeschooled kids
yeah really makes you think.

This just shows how is easy to spread fake news full of jokes and incongruities. It does not matter, people will still strive to believe what they already believe and will yell at everyone else.

Right! It's so easy for the medical people to fake-debunk the dangers of vaccines. This thread is full of people who continue to believe their fake-debunking.

Cool
legendary

This just shows how is easy to spread fake news full of jokes and incongruities. It does not matter, people will still strive to believe what they already believe and will yell at everyone else.

Some will, some won't.  I, for instance, was a vaccine proponent before I started to study the science behind them.  Even earlier in this thread I can be caught towing the party line on the miracle of vaccines 'stopping polio'.  Now, after hundreds of hours of research I see how I was so ignorant back in the day.

Same thing happened with 'global climate change', but even more-so.

Activity: 590
Merit: 39
This website is known for its anti-vaccines propaganda, and so is OP.
Many of its crap articles have been debunked numerous times by real scientific websites.
A pilot study of 666 homeschooled kids
yeah really makes you think.

legendary
Friendly reminder for Americans:  Now is a great time to get your flu shot!

You can find your closest location here.  It's 100% covered by most insurance companies in most pharmacies.  There's a chance your local pharmacy will ask for a co-pay, if that's an issue just make an appointment with your Primary Care Physician and it won't cost you a single satoshi.

For FREEEEE.  Whoooopeeee!

Remember:

"If you're not paying for the product, you are the product."

Nowhere is this more true than in the vaccine 'franchise'.  The vaccine producers know that if they give even a modest percentage of victims some awful non-curable disease requiring palliative care, the bigger their bottom line.  And Big Pharam's bottom line is huge with 50% of KIDS on overpriced prescription meds of some sort.  The longer a sick person is dragged out before they kick the bucket and stop paying for meds, the more profit the medical/industrial complex makes.

Hey, it's the 'free market', bitches!  Corporations are mandated by law to maximize shareholder profit, and the people who sit on the boards of directors tend to think that there are to many useless eaters running around anyway.  The herd doesn't breed right without proper management, and they've not yet figured out a 'sustainable' breeding regime for the herd.

Be ready for one of the KNOW, ADMITTED side effects of your average flu shot.  Under the 'informed consent' principle they still have to make the info available, but they don't have to make it easy to find.  They know damn well that not one person in 100 will find the insert, read it, and understand it.  They know this because they also have had control of the school system for a century and they've gotten most people poisoned that retardified already by some combination of programs.

From:  https://www.globalresearch.ca/flu-shot-hoax-admitted-no-controlled-trials-demonstrating-a-decrease-in-influenza/5427871

• Blood and Lymphatic System Disorders: Lymphadenopathy.
  • Eye Disorders: Eye pain, photophobia.
  • Gastrointestinal Disorders: Dysphagia.
  • General Disorders and Administration Site Conditions: Chest pain, injection site inflammation, asthenia, injection site rash, abnormal gait, injection site bruising, injection site sterile abscess.
  • Immune System Disorders: Allergic reactions including anaphylaxis, angioedema.
  • Infections and Infestations: Rhinitis, laryngitis, cellulitis.
  • Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue Disorders: Muscle weakness, arthritis.
  • Nervous System Disorders: Dizziness, paresthesia, hypoesthesia, hypokinesia, tremor, somnolence, syncope, Guillain-Barre syndrome, convulsions/seizures, facial or cranial nerve paralysis, encephalopathy, limb paralysis.
  • Psychiatric Disorders: Insomnia.
  • Respiratory, Thoracic, and Mediastinal Disorders: Dyspnea, dysphonia, bronchospasm, throat tightness.
  • kin and Subcutaneous Tissue Disorders: Urticaria, pruritus, sweating.
  • ascular Disorders: Flushing, pallor.

To add insult to injury, in this insert they also say that they've not studied the effects on fertility and don't have any studies showing that the vaccine is even effective at stopping the flu in kids!  Read it!

Pages:
Jump to: