Pages:
Author

Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker? - page 13. (Read 45532 times)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
This doesn't mean that you won't be able to get it. All you have to do is go to Mexico, the place where the drug lords rule.

Mexican Scientists Find a CURE for HPV (But It Wouldn't Be PROFITABLE to Approve It in the US)

You're going to have to jump Trump's wall to do so.

The wall will not materially impact the project of (((Trump's people))) in collapsing the U.S. by moving in millions of 'migrants' (among various other strategies.)  When we are collapsed we can be sliced-n-diced and sold off in tranches to the financial elites.

More and more the wall fence looks to me like a way to keep Americans in.  Healthy military aged guys will have no problem jumping over it going S -> N, but sick Americans going N -> S for medication and treatments that are effective and affordable, dental work, etc will have some real problems.

---

On a different tangent, I know a number of people who jump the Mexican border for dental work.  There are towns dedicated to providing this service.  I hear that they are safe enough to stumble around down-town in the middle of the night all doped up on on painkillers.  The reason?  Because the 'police' are private.  Paid by the dental clinics.  It's a cost of doing business.

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
This doesn't mean that you won't be able to get it. All you have to do is go to Mexico, the place where the drug lords rule.

Mexican Scientists Find a CURE for HPV (But It Wouldn't Be PROFITABLE to Approve It in the US)

A team of researchers from Mexico’s National Polytechnic Institute (IPN)  led by Eva Ramon Gallegos report they’ve found a cure for HPV. HPV is the human papillomavirus, a leading cause of cancer.

The team completely eradicated HPV in 29 patients using a technique called photodynamic therapy.  The non-invasive treatment uses a drug called a photosensitizer or photosensitizing agent, alongside a wavelength of light that is used to treat the areas of the body that are affected by HPV.

There is a complete lack of side effects, a 100% success rate, and the possibility that the same treatment may be able to stop other precancerous conditions or even treat early stage breast cancer.

And it will probably never be approved here in the United States.

Cancer is big business here in the US. I wrote in 2013 that it was a 124.6 billion dollar a year industry. By 2024, that number is expected to be 156 billion.

With those numbers, is it any surprise that the following grim statistics keep rising?

They Actually ADMITTED There's No Money in Curing People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY-owubmfNg

Cool
legendary
The things that even this bill doesn't state clearly is, what tests have been done to show that this vaccine is safe years down the road... to keep people from getting autism and other autoimmune diseases. And what tests have been done that show that vaccinated people are not more violent, and do not have greater psychological effects down the road.

Arizona Bill Proposes Full Disclosure of Vaccine Ingredients and Side Effects

Arizona State Senator Paul Boyer has introduced Senate Bill 1115 in the Arizona State Senate requiring health care professionals to provide a full list of vaccine ingredients and side effects to adults and parents of minor children prior to administration of any vaccine.1 2

Sen. Boyer, who says he does not oppose vaccinations, believes that doctors and others who give vaccines should provide the same benefit and risk details about them as they would for other medical interventions such as surgery. He maintains this is the only way to ensure patients can give proper “informed consent” to the medical procedure.1 2

“Everybody who goes for an operation, procedure or anything, they’re informed,” says Boyer. “They’re told of all the risks that could happen with whatever procedure it is. They’re not given the surgery and then, after the fact, ‘Oh, by the way, here are the known adverse effects.'”1

Will Humble, who is executive director of the Arizona Public Health Association, is concerned that Senate Bill 1115 will require doctors to provide people with too much information that they might find confusing or even scary, thus forcing physicians to take time from “what’s important during pediatric visits” to explain the benefits and risks associated with a vaccine in a manner that can be understood.1 2

“When a patient or parents get a whole bunch of information that they don’t understand, then that pediatric appointment can easily become about the 12-page sheet of paper that they don’t understand rather than doing all the developmental screening that needs to be done in that 15, 20, 25 minute appointment,” says Humble.1

One of the problems, though, may be that many health care professionals themselves are not be fully informed about the ingredients in vaccines. According to neurosurgeon Russell Blaylock, MD:

You’d be amazed at the number of physicians, you ask them what’s in a vaccine? They’ll say, well, there’s the bacteria, the virus you want to vaccinate against, and then there’s a little immune stimulant in there to help stimulate the immunity so they react against those viral antigens. They don’t know about these other chemicals in there like formaldehyde, special proteins, special lipids that are known to be brain toxic, that are known to induce autoimmunity in the brain. They’re not aware of that. They don’t know that MSG is in a lot of vaccines―monosodium glutamate, a brain excitotoxin. They’re not aware of what’s in the vaccine they’re giving.3

Cool
legendary
I can't believe this is still a debate... There's literally a measles outbreak in my city thanks to parents who don't vaccinate their children. Measles... a disease that should have been gone a long time ago, and now it's back and killing children which could have been easily avoided if parents were to vaccinate their children (which is for free) in government health centers. It's because people are so gullible to believe that vaccines are used as some sort of Bio weapon...

Is the measles outbreak among the unvaccinated, or is it among everyone? If it affects the vaccinated, too, maybe the vaccinations aren't so effective after all. And what about the side effects from vaccines, that come in two forms:
1. Various auto-immune diseases down the road because of the vaccine;
2. Inability of the vaccine to properly activate the immune system against all kinds of other diseases, a thing that measles does.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

There are a ridiculous number of factors in why kids get ill and there's certainly no concrete evidence to soley blame vaccines at this point. As the article states I think a bad diet and lifestyle contribute most to sicknesses and illnesses these days. It's interesting that that study is based on home schooled kids. What was the reason for studying them as opposed to others? Because they don't get vaccinated at school? You could perhaps argue that other factors were involved and homeschool kids were less likely to mix with other children and were therefore lkess likely to catch diseases. They may also be on better diets and lead a more active lifestyle if that's something their parents actively encourage.

I can't believe this is still a debate... There's literally a measles outbreak in my city thanks to parents who don't vaccinate their children. Measles... a disease that should have been gone a long time ago, and now it's back and killing children which could have been easily avoided if parents were to vaccinate their children (which is for free) in government health centers. It's because people are so gullible to believe that vaccines are used as some sort of Bio weapon...

I think it's healthy to debate. There are pros and cons of any vaccination or medicine and sometimes both have side effects -- some we don't find out about until much later on when the damage has already been done. I agree that some vaccinations have effectively wiped out certain diseases in the western world so it's not like they're all bad but some do also have side effects and I'm sure there's many that do damage in other ways that we don't know about or fully understand yet.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
legendary
All over the place you can find people, even doctors, stating that moderate use of marijuana is acceptable and safe. States are legitimizing it. Companies are making big money off it. And it seems to be helping all kinds of people who have drug problems. But look at what is really happening. It's similar in some ways to what is happening with with vaccines.

1. Marijuana absolutely does help with medical problems. But its long term safety only exists if there is mega nutrition at the same time that marijuana is used. Otherwise, there is long term damage just as there is with medical drugs. See https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/marijuana-mental-illness-violence/.

2. Medical leaders seem to understand that marijuana along with mega-nutrition can cure all kinds of stuff better than medical drugs. But that without mega-nutrition, marijuana can be just as dangerous as medical drugs long term.

3. So, the medical industry is quietly promoting marijuana without the nutrition, so that in the long run, it will be outlawed more firmly than ever, because of its disastrous effects. But the focus will be off medical drugs for a time, until the medical can find some other scapegoat.

Note that in the site linked in #1 above, dangers of marijuana use without mega-nutrition are detailed. The cure for the dangers is mega-nutrition along with the marijuana. This cure would take care of much of the need for medical drugs, alleviating the side-effects of medical drugs (by not using them).

Dr. David Sinclair - one of the leaders in anti-aging - has made several videos with famed commentator, Joe Rogan, about how to apply anti-aging to the things that you do. It's a combination of nutrition and drugs. Check these Youtube videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdoiR44_Egk and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75doh5hJVRI for starters.

Dr. Sinclair is careful about the way that he says that nutrition and cures go hand-in-hand. But the medical saw through him, and gave him a bunch of flack for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDdAI-X3y1o.

The point is, nutrition is the way to go, possibly with enhancement by some drugs. The better way is enhanced nutrition with marijuana and other NATURAL drugs (peyote, ayahuasca), rather than medical drugs. The medical knows this, or at least has their suspicions. And they are fighting nutrition with everything they have so that they can maintain their mastery over the masses for $profit reasons... who cares what really happens to the people as long as they get their money.

Btw, this fits the vaccine picture in the same way as it fits drugs.

Cool
legendary

What about it?  Very few of 'us' will say that vaccines cannot have a usefulness.  For the most part all we are saying is that they can be mis-used and that the science and propaganda is a load of garbage.  And we are questioning why, exactly, that might be.

So you are not a hardcore anti vaxx, this is good to hear.
In a way i am not for vaccinating every children with 50 different shots on day one of their life.

But i believe that science (when used for the greater good) is a fantastic way to keep us healthy. And some vaccine are part of this equation.

Like, do you know how many people die because they take aspirin per year ?
Do we need to ban aspirin ?

We need to ban vaccines until we have proof that they are safe on a batch by batch basis. The safety proof has to include that people and kids don't get autism or Alzheimers from them... today, tomorrow or ever.

It is admitted that some individuals are prone to damage from vaccinations due to mitochondrial function.  Billions of dollars have been paid out to such people who's lives have been ruined by such damage.  (It's paid by the tax-payers and not big pharma due to the way the political structure of our current system as it stands today.)

A logical strategy might be to test for susceptibility to such damage _before_ injecting the individual peeps and ruining their lives.  Yes, it might cost money, but it would be a system which more people might support and fewer people might reject.

I suspect that the reason why all of the pro-vaxx efforts are focused on vilifying anti-vaxxers, and producing propaganda and junk science is because there are other things going on than trying to create a 'healthy population.'  To a degree this would be because 'healthy population' means different things to different people, and what constitutes a 'healthy population' for the people who are currently running show would have trouble convincing the victims that their idea of 'health' is in the interest of the victims.

'Health' to big pharma seems to mean the permanently damaged Americans open their wallets monthly to buy palliative drugs.

'Health' to big gov seems to mean that the peeps are incapable, for a variety of reasons, of understanding and analyzing reality.

legendary
What about it?  Very few of 'us' will say that vaccines cannot have a usefulness.  For the most part all we are saying is that they can be mis-used and that the science and propaganda is a load of garbage.  And we are questioning why, exactly, that might be.

In a way i am not for vaccinating every children with 50 different shots on day one of their life.

But i believe that science (when used for the greater good) is a fantastic way to keep us healthy. And some vaccine are part of this equation.

We need to ban vaccines until we have proof that they are safe on a batch by batch basis. The safety proof has to include that people and kids don't get autism or Alzheimers from them... today, tomorrow or ever.

Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 295
W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ
What about it?  Very few of 'us' will say that vaccines cannot have a usefulness.  For the most part all we are saying is that they can be mis-used and that the science and propaganda is a load of garbage.  And we are questioning why, exactly, that might be.

legendary
What a load or horse-shit.  Death by chickenpox went from hovering around the chances of getting killed by lightning to somewhat below the chances of getting killed by lightning.  Maybe.  Big fuckin' deal.

really ?
the number of chickenpox cases in the United States in the early 1990s, before the vaccine was introduced in 1995, was about four million a year. By 2004, the disease incidence had dropped by about 85%.

Yeah, really.  NOAA estimates that 51 persons per year on average are killed by getting hit by lightning.

Each year, more than 3.5 million cases of varicella, 9,000 hospitalizations, and 100 deaths are prevented by varicella vaccination in the United States
source : https://www.cdc.gov/chickenpox/surveillance/monitoring-varicella.html

While the CDC is a known corrupt cesspool of big pharma advocates, they are right-ish about this.  Right that death by chickepox is a non-issue that is.  They know that most people are to innumerate to actually look at what they are seeing and to stupid to understand what they are actually hearing.

And what about this vaccine  ?
So far only one disease, smallpox, has been eradicated by vaccines, saving approximately 5 million lives annually.
Surely this is one vaccine showed its usefulness, no ?

What about it?  Very few of 'us' will say that vaccines cannot have a usefulness.  For the most part all we are saying is that they can be mis-used and that the science and propaganda is a load of garbage.  And we are questioning why, exactly, that might be.

W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ
No believing in vaccine / science in 2019 is just crazy.
It is like believing Bitcoin that is just some fake internet money.

I will quote those two paragraph as they are better written that what i could produce :
Perhaps the best evidence that vaccines, and not hygiene and nutrition, are responsible for the sharp drop in disease and death rates is chickenpox....

source : https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/misconceptions-about-vaccines

What a load or horse-shit.  Death by chickenpox went from hovering around the chances of getting killed by lightning to somewhat below the chances of getting killed by lightning.  Maybe.  Big fuckin' deal.

More people probably get killed on their way to get their forced vaccination for chickenpox than would ever die from the minor ailment (which happens to confer life-long immunity.)  That's not counting the people who go into anaphylactic shock from the injection, develop peanut allergies,  autoimmune problems, etc, etc.

As a result of screwing up 'herd immunity' with the vaccine for chickenpox in kids, we got an epidemic of shingles in the older population and that is an utterly nasty condition which I suspect contributes to a lot of suicides among the elderly since it is so unpleasant.  Of course big pharma made a ton on yet another vaccines for shingles, and as usual the vaccine doesn't work for shit.

Even the highly corrupt regulatory agencies didn't think chickenpox was a problem which warranted a childhood vaccine, but the big pharma money caused them to change their minds in the more corrupt countries (like the U.S.)

really ?
the number of chickenpox cases in the United States in the early 1990s, before the vaccine was introduced in 1995, was about four million a year. By 2004, the disease incidence had dropped by about 85%.

Each year, more than 3.5 million cases of varicella, 9,000 hospitalizations, and 100 deaths are prevented by varicella vaccination in the United States
source : https://www.cdc.gov/chickenpox/surveillance/monitoring-varicella.html

And what about this vaccine  ?
So far only one disease, smallpox, has been eradicated by vaccines, saving approximately 5 million lives annually.
Surely this is one vaccine showed its usefulness, no ?
legendary

I will quote those two paragraph as they are better written that what i could produce :
Perhaps the best evidence that vaccines, and not hygiene and nutrition, are responsible for the sharp drop in disease and death rates is chickenpox....

source : https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/misconceptions-about-vaccines

More people probably get killed on their way to get their forced vaccination for chickenpox than would ever die from the minor ailment (which happens to confer life-long immunity.)  That's not counting the people who go into anaphylactic shock from the injection, develop peanut allergies,  autoimmune problems, etc, etc.

As a result of screwing up 'herd immunity' with the vaccine for chickenpox in kids, we got an epidemic of shingles in the older population and that is an utterly nasty condition which I suspect contributes to a lot of suicides among the elderly since it is so unpleasant.  Of course big pharma made a ton on yet another vaccines for shingles, and as usual the vaccine doesn't work for shit.

Even the highly corrupt regulatory agencies didn't think chickenpox was a problem which warranted a childhood vaccine, but the big pharma money caused them to change their minds in the more corrupt countries (like the U.S.)

W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ

The “Hygiene and Better Nutrition Are Responsible for the Reduction in Disease Rates, Not Vaccination” Misconception
Improved hygiene and nutrition, among other factors, can certainly lower the incidence of some diseases. Data documenting the number of cases of a disease before and after the introduction of a vaccine, however, demonstrate that vaccines are overwhelmingly responsible for the largest drops in disease rates. Measles cases, for example, numbered anywhere from 300,000 to 800,000 a year in the United States between 1950 and 1963, when a newly licensed measles vaccine went into widespread use. By 1965, U.S. measles cases were beginning a dramatic drop. In 1968 about 22,000 cases were reported (a drop of 97.25% from the height of 800,000 cases in just three years); by 1998, the number of cases averaged about 100 per year or less. A similar post-vaccination drop occurred with most diseases for which vaccines are available.

Perhaps the best evidence that vaccines, and not hygiene and nutrition, are responsible for the sharp drop in disease and death rates is chickenpox. If hygiene and nutrition alone were enough to prevent infectious diseases, chickenpox rates would have dropped long before the introduction of the varicella vaccine, which was not available until the mid-1990s. Instead, the number of chickenpox cases in the United States in the early 1990s, before the vaccine was introduced in 1995, was about four million a year. By 2004, the disease incidence had dropped by about 85%.

And this (from 1996)  :

Two hundred years after the discovery of vaccine by the English physician Edward Jenner, immunization can be credited with saving approximately 9 million lives a year worldwide. A further 16 million deaths a year could be prevented if effective vaccines were deployed against all potentially vaccine-preventable diseases.

Polio could be next. Over 80% of the world's children are now being immunized against the polio virus, and the annual number of cases has been cut from 400,000 in 1980 to 90,000 in the mid-1990s. If the year 2000 goal of eradicating polio is achieved, the United States will be able to save the $270 million a year that is currently spent on polio vaccination. The savings for Western European countries will amount to about $200 million a year.

Measles, currently killing 1.1 million children a year, is another possible candidate for eradication. Once high levels of routine immunization have been achieved, national immunization days, followed by close monitoring and 'blitzing' of any outbreaks, can eliminate the disease.

Immunization: the story so far
Progress to date against diseases for which vaccines already exist and deaths from diseases for which vaccines might be developed

Annual deaths
(all ages) if no
immunization   
                       Prevented   Occurring   % prevented
Smallpox   5.0 million   5.0 million   --   100
Diphtheria   260,000   223,000   37,000   86
Whooping cough   990,000   630,000   360,000   64
Measles   2.7 million   1.6 million   1.1 million   60
Neonatal tetanus   1.2 million   0.7 million   0.5 million   58
Hepatitis B   1.2 million   0.4 million   0.8 million   33
Tuberculosis   3.2 million   0.2 million   3.0 million   6
Polio (cases of lifelong paralysis)   640,000   550,000   90,000   86
Malaria/other parasitic infections   2.2 million   --   2.2 million   0
HIV/sexually transmitted diseases   1.3 million   --   1.3 million   0
Diarrhoea/enteric fevers*   3.0 million   --   3.0 million   0
Acute respiratory infections   3.7 million   --   3.7 million   0
NOTE Figures for the number of deaths that would occur in the absence of immunization are generally calculated by taking the known mortality rate of each disease in the unvaccinated and applying it to the total population.

Yellow fever still causes an estimated 30,000 deaths a year but is omitted from this table because information is not available on the number of deaths currently prevented by vaccination.

* Oral rehydration therapy (ORT) is preventing approximately 1 million deaths a year from the dehydration that is one of the most common consequences of diarrhoeal disease. Vaccines, which could prevent infection, may become available.

SOURCE Estimates supplied by Children's Vaccine Initiative, Geneva, February 1996.

source : https://www.unicef.org/pon96/hevaccin.htm

So, i am sorry for the families that claims that their kids got autism or died after being given a vaccine shot.
They should be happy that a vaccine saved their parents / grand parent from smallpox a few decades ago.

I don't say that vaccination must happen and that pumping 15 vaccines in one go in a new born is fine.
Maybe their is another way and we could wait for babies to be stronger 3 years ? 5 years ? to vaccine them.
But if vaccines hadn't been invented 200 years ago, we would definitely be less than 7 billions on earth and wouldn't have the quality of life we have today.

I come from a country where health is paid by the state (taxes) so free for its citizens (or almost... like it costs fuck all).
If i had a say i would let vaccines optional. People are smart enough to chose if they want it or not.
But if someone comes to the hospital being sick by something preventable from vaccines they would have to pay 100% of the care instead of have the ratepayer paying for it.
The same way i would let heavy smokers pay for their own lung cancer treatment or alcoholic paying for their liver transplant and drug user pay for their stomach pumping ...
Obviously Free healthcare for everybody if it is an accident / not your fault / not preventable / genetic .....

legendary
^^^ One of the many various forms of vaccination caused retardation.

Cool
Yeah sure but when you sneeze in front of unvaccinated person, will it be attempted homicide?

Depends on if you are too ignorant to require them to prove that it was your sneeze that did it.

Cool
legendary

Yeah sure but when you sneeze in front of unvaccinated person, will it be attempted homicide?

If you've had the 'official' vaccine schedule, you could well be an asymptomatic life-long carrier of wild-strain pertussis (whooping cough.)

Were I a non-vaccinated person I would consider the danger of such 'Typhoid Mary' individuals, even if artificially created by our 'modern' medical and political systems, to be one of the standard risks of being alive.

So no, I would not consider it 'attempted homicide'.  At least not attempted by the poor sap who is hacking up germs all over me and my family.

I would, however, keep my infant away from your nasty ass until he/she is strong enough to tolerate the sickness you are spreading around.  If not, I'll suffer through three weeks of the poor kid hacking up a lung with the silver lining being that they will have life-long immunity without having their brain tissue being topped off with aluminum salts which form "amorphous mesh‑like structure."

---

Edit:  An 'amorphous mesh-like structure' reminds me of an antenna.  I wonder if tissue filled with such structures might present a higher absorptive cross-section to millimeter wave electromagnetic radiation (such as 5G)?  Inquiring (e.g., non-vaccinated) minds wanna know.  Especially those who are being pressured to give their new-born baby a ridiculous 'hep B' injection containing Merck's proprietary aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate formulation .

copper member
Activity: 208
Merit: 256

Cool
legendary

The '...and their bond' thing you stated is more in line with a strategy which I think could pay dividends if undertaken by uncompromised entities.

The bond fight was attempted in the past. It often failed because it was done in administrative courts rather than in common law courts.

First thing to do is find their Oath of Office on file. If they don't have an OoO, they are operating in treason. If it wasn't done in the manner prescribed by law, but they did it just to protect themselves against you, they must correct their lack-of-OoO mistake in the right way for correcting mistakes, or they are still acting in treason.

Cool
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Pages:
Jump to: