Pages:
Author

Topic: Very first tests P104-100: 39 Mh/s Ethash; 470 sol/s ZEC - Nice GPU! - page 12. (Read 9371 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Try XMR? Maybe the timing they've put on it works great for once on XMR with an nvidia card Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
will u post your bios? i can't find any mining edition bioses

I'm using Asus ROG SRIX B250 F Gaming mainboard for this rig. This mainboard is quite good and price is reasonable.

If you want to use mining mainboard, Asus B250 mining expert is a good option. I've ever tried to build more than 12 Nvidia GPUs on this MB, but I failed.
Also, Biostar TB250 series or Gigabyte GA H110-D3A. As I tested Biostar mining MB consume more power while GA H110-D3A is good enough.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
will u post your bios? i can't find any mining edition bioses
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
The hashrate is very impressive for ETH, and it looks ok for Equihash.
Btw, what's the price?
Blockchain Evangelist.
he lies ....  same card memory 29 hvy oc 31  unstable 32

I dont need to make up thing. I just did what I promised in another thread when somebody like to know about P104-100.
If you ever mined ETH you will know why the hashrate looks like that at very beginning, then it's getting stable.
Blockchain Evangelist.
I requested price from some solid sources.
And will call my account manager to see if they will deliver them as special order. Its not in their catalog yet.

It's very nice if you could grab some. I think this GPU is quite good. We're also very happy with P106-100, so far so good.
Blockchain Evangelist.
Where can we buy it in the US?
Also, any comparisons with Gigabyte version?
Thanks.

I dont know for sure. the GPU I have tested is the very first GPU at very first batch in here quoted from my distributor.
He gave it to me for testing first. Then we decide to make the deal by then. But he said they will release P104-100 very soon.
Blockchain Evangelist.
Tht is reported hashrate, how about *current hashrate show? Is it stable?
10mins could mine handle share accepted on that card?

Few days of mining ETH, stable at 38.72 Mh/s, the same OC setting as 2nd image.
I have not tested any further for ZEC because it seems mining ETH is more efficient.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
for example ?
Verge, Lux, Bulwark, GoByte, Vivo - right now they are more profitable and you can convert these coins to ETH/ZEC anyway.
But let's not go offtopic, I did not realize in the first place that this thread was about sharing info about an unreleased card.
Activity: 13
he lies ....  same card memory 29 hvy oc 31  unstable 32
Activity: 49
I requested price from some solid sources.
And will call my account manager to see if they will deliver them as special order. Its not in their catalog yet.
Activity: 15
Where can we buy it in the US?
Also, any comparisons with Gigabyte version?
Thanks.
Activity: 39
Tht is reported hashrate, how about *current hashrate show? Is it stable?
10mins could mine handle share accepted on that card?
Blockchain Evangelist.

If you use the GPU with the same capacity to dig up the other alcoins it will be more effective, just dig and wait for it to fly to the moon. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah you may be right. Btw, which altcoin you're preferring?

I strongly believe in the future of ETH, thus, I just focus on mining ETH.
For other altcoins, some of them are good as well. But the market is very smart, it will regulate the profit quickly.
So basically, finding some outperform altcoins to mine is not that easy, or you may spend more time on switching between them.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
It is totally a waste of a GPU to mine ETH when there are more profitable coins with double the profit.

for example ?
Blockchain Evangelist.
whats the power draw @37 eth and @450 equihash?

Hi kanelor, for 470 sol/s Equihash algo, it draws about 170W.
For ETH at 39 Mh/s I will come back to my farm next week and test with single P104-100 to check power.

That isn't very good sols per watt.  Regular 1070's can do 450-500 sols at 130w.  Need to find a good memory comput algo other than ETH to test with.

Yes you're right! Until now we just plan to use it for mining ETH as what we did with P106-100.
By the way, its price is expected cheaper than 1070.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

For ETH at 39 Mh/s I will come back to my farm next week and test with single P104-100 to check power.

That isn't very good sols per watt.  Regular 1070's can do 450-500 sols at 130w.  Need to find a good memory comput algo other than ETH to test with.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
It is totally a waste of a GPU to mine ETH when there are more profitable coins with double the profit.

what's the best for GPU miners? And how many miners does it support??
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
http://fpgadeck.com/
Any chance you could try this with neoscrypt? Looking forward.
Blockchain Evangelist.

Pages:
Jump to: