Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 42. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 1
Until now what I have done is to wait for the crypto market to return to normal and stable. The assets that I have continue to decrease and almost nothing. Actually I want to approve what you say, but if you look at market conditions now, it's still too early for said that Soon we will see a new wave of market growth. It's not that I don't believe in crypto, but the market situation isn't normal. Maybe in 2019 that can happen, hopefully.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
I think that it`s going to happen soon too, because the consolidation on the level of 6k on btc is very strong and doesnt seem to be broken at all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
As they say, hope never dies, because people will always be ready to believe in something impossible, especially if it concerns their financial capabilities, which today can only grow if the trend of btc changes
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
The fact that we will see new hights is obvious, but noone know when it will be. Pesonally, I believe that we will see new hights only at the end of 2019 year
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

That is why most people who believes in crypto are buying now since the prices are really cheap. If you want to earn more in the future you should be willing to take the risk. Imagine those who have bought bitcoin when no future for crypto was clear. Imagine how much money do they have today.
Activity: 420
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
I also think that now a similar time as in 13-14 years, will remain in cryptocurrency those who will be able to endure this hard fall , but I think soon we will go up quietly
Activity: 249
Something I do not think that this will happen in the near future, in my opinion it will take a year or two ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
Do you think that it`s going to be so soon? For example, logorithmic graphic shows that we can walk calmly till the middle of the next year.
Activity: 560
I strongly  believe in the new huge wave too,that's why I have always been buying crypto since the beginning of this year, yes I am having big losses now,even bigger that I can afford but I have got a feeling that the green bulls are somewhere around waiting for a signal for starting their long run to the sky.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Of course we are very much waiting, I hope that the market will recover soon so that waiting for almost a year can be paid off, if the market continues to red then the future of crypto is will be difficult.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251

Don't worry buddy, I believed majority of the community so far are bullish including myself of course. I don't want to take risk my coin which I hold it now. Because as a traders we supposed to trade with extreme cautions, I don't know if this is the right terms Cheesy
I guess we are close to bull run, so let us still be more patience since we've waited for a months lets extend it more.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
Yeah, I also see that there will be a good sign on the crypto currency market. It might be true what you say that crypto currencies will enter a new wave of market growth. I myself have a strong belief that this crypto currency has a very good future potential and I can succeed from the profit of crypto currencies. The key to joining crypto currencies is patience. I am sure that a new wave of crypto currency growth will begin soon. I'm sure the crypto currency players are tired of the fluctuations in the price of crypto currencies that have been almost this year. I'm sure the crypto currency players who are experienced and professional have made a strategy to rise to improve market conditions. The key is patience, especially for newcomers who have not had an idea of the crypto currency before. That is a bit of my thinking.
Activity: 294
I believe in a cryptocurrency market in the same way, but it seems to me that its decline has been slightly delayed and it is likely that changes will not happen soon!
Activity: 154
I think that all who are on the market believe in the growth potential. The main thing is patience and endurance ! I think it's a great point right now.  take positions on the coins, but that's my opinion !
The disadvantage of a cryptocurrency market is that it is unstable. But every day I look at market forecasts, all experts predict its growth. I am waiting for this myself.
It is very sad that, apart from forecasts, we now see no changes. This is the first time I have seen a bad situation on the market for such a long time and it’s hard for me. But no matter what, I still believe,  that better times will come soon
I join your words. I am not quite a long time ago in cryptocurrency, I am still a beginner, but I already understand something in this matter. It was always the case that after a fall, prices began to rise. And this case is no exception. Smiley
Activity: 504
The disadvantage of a cryptocurrency market is that it is unstable. But every day I look at market forecasts, all experts predict its growth. I am waiting for this myself.
Activity: 910
I hope that you are right, because everybody was screaming the whole year, that the bulls are coming soon, but after 11 months of waiting, nothing has changed and we are sill pretty deep. Hope it would change soon.
i also expect the same as you,
i have experienced a considerable decline in assets from the past few months. i'm still waiting for a good change to occur in the next few weeks. i hope the recovery will take place at the end of this year.
Activity: 826
I would like to believe there are signs of this, but many people are afraid now, and also waiting, let's see what will happen. I keep a few coins for that myself.

Yes right, I'm also optimistic that the market will soon recover and improve so buying altcoins is the most profitable choice, don't sell altcoins cheaply because by being patient, then we can get big profits.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I agree with you and also believe that soon the situation in the market will change and prices will start to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: