Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 43. (Read 35305 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I hope that you are right, because everybody was screaming the whole year, that the bulls are coming soon, but after 11 months of waiting, nothing has changed and we are sill pretty deep. Hope it would change soon.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
That's why we are all still here because we believe in the development of crypto currencies, it is clear that altcoin has started to increase again and this only takes a while to prove that Crypto has a decent future for better technological development
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
After reading this message it seems to me that I was at a meeting of the sect "faith in the bright future of crypto." There are no arguments why this should happen, no reasonable thoughts on this topic.
Activity: 320
I hope so, but my hope melts every day. Today was one more drop and we cannot be sure that it was the last one. Recovery seems something unreal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12

We do not know when the uptrend will come as the negative cycle can last for years. There are many positive news like Bakkt
starting with operations on 12th of December and it could attract institutional investors as well. If that happens it can kick a new bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Totally agree , soon the market will recover just need to wait and not to panic , now is the time you have to endure to earn! the cryptocurrency market is very young and can bring good money in the future !

the market will recover soon but don't be too happy first and you must be vigilant because it won't always rise high. the market will rise at least only a few percent because it is difficult to rise this year, but you still pray that it can change quickly and as you wish. in the next year the market will surge, the movement has been seen but don't be disappointed if the results are not like last year.
When everyone is so looking forward to growth, next year. Everything will be Vice versa. The manipulators will never go after the crowd of hamsters. Be careful, the turn is not far off.  Wink
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Totally agree , soon the market will recover just need to wait and not to panic , now is the time you have to endure to earn! the cryptocurrency market is very young and can bring good money in the future !

the market will recover soon but don't be too happy first and you must be vigilant because it won't always rise high. the market will rise at least only a few percent because it is difficult to rise this year, but you still pray that it can change quickly and as you wish. in the next year the market will surge, the movement has been seen but don't be disappointed if the results are not like last year.
Activity: 518
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
I am saying this for 8 months so it is sooner than before Cheesy

But not easy to guess it seems. I hope it will occur before 2019.
Activity: 255
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

But this wave will be in 2020, not even earlier. Most of ICOs, which had to define the market state in 2019 are already dead, so market needs more time to recover.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
It will depend if the market will make a signal and also if BTC starts rising again.

Let's wait for the upcoming bullish month.
Activity: 126
I believe that the market has changed and now we should not expect a slinky market growth. now the market will grow gradually and to return to the prices of the end of 2017 it will take 5 years to recover
Activity: 107
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I believe in development and further growth of the cryptoforeign exchange market too. It would be very good to see his increase shortly. Because already nearly an end of the year, and the market everything costs on one place.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
We won't see growth of the market of cryptocurrencies soon. Growth of the market of cryptocurrencies will be next year in the summer. It isn't necessary to wait for growth earlier.

Where did you get this information?)In any case, all users of cryptocurrencies are waiting for the next growth.This is a natural need of every person-to become richer) But I suppose I do not see a push for the explosive growth of cryptocurrencies.In order to have a push, it seems to me that people need to show by example what cryptocurrency is, what its capabilities are and what advantages.With the help of trading and speculation and ICO, prices for cryptocurrency will not grow much.Now gradually come different positive signals regarding all cryptocurrencies and my inner voice tells me that the growth of the market will be.My prediction is from 1 to 2 years.Waiting for, believe, hope
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I would like to believe there are signs of this, but many people are afraid now, and also waiting, let's see what will happen. I keep a few coins for that myself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I just think the same situation will come to us. People should be more carefully with investitions and their coins to don't make the wrong decisions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
There is no 100% scenario which you can rely on. You should study all possible scenarios, and act based on probabilities.
Any trader can't predict a trend, but we can see all the possible probabilities and study the strength of each one.
Activity: 644
Well, about this, many experts say that the market will grow at least 10 times, from the price that is now available, and will reach 2 trillion dollars or even more, as the digital economy is getting closer and closer every day, and I can say that this growth will not stop, in the future everything will be even more global))
Activity: 518
I think many newcomers have left the cryptocurrency market because of many reasons that bother on scam and lost of investment. The market growth will happen but not at this time. When cryptocurrency market begin, we would have more people coming in to the market!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We r all waiting for the changes. Hope the market will recover soon!!!
Pages:
Jump to: