Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 46. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I also believe on it. I have just only been in this market for a year and still have not got much success. But, I totally believe on the recovery and strong growth of it in the future and try to accumulate everyday
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
I agree with the opinion that we will soon see a new wave of market growth, but I do not think that this will happen in the near future, but so far we have the opportunity to buy coins at a low price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
It is wrong to keep speculating on the wave of growth
You would only be tensioned and forced to panic on what does not actually worth it
In reality, focus on your research the progress attained and the new level of proposed development

Be sure the token is valuable before investment always
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I am also sure of this and I think that in the beginning of 2019 there will again be a crazy growth in the market
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Looks like you are not crypto entuthiastic and just want to get rich, I think this is the main reason why crypto is slowing right now, newcomers know few things about crypto and heard that it can make them rich, however I can be wrong as well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I also very much believe that there will soon be a new wave of growth. The main thing to catch a peak. And when there will be growth is also unknown, but it will definitely be. We believe and wait for friends.

no matter how high it goes, if feel comfortable to leave, just leave, dont wait.
Activity: 490
I also very much believe that there will soon be a new wave of growth. The main thing to catch a peak. And when there will be growth is also unknown, but it will definitely be. We believe and wait for friends.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
I agree we need only to be patient here and wait for the right time for another bull run. And for me new investors are still lucky to buy crypto coins at the current price as all coins have -80 - 90% drop from there price last year and if we keep holding at the current price by end year or next year expect huge profit. Just be patient.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
With the green day, I figured I'd trade a few things. I didn't make any losses but man I forgot how much time it takes away from you. So, I'm going back to HODLing + monthly DCAing. Too much stress making a few $ here and there. Good luck with all your trades.
Activity: 320

Yes, i strongly agree that the marketplace will grow hard sooner or later. Cryptocurrency is great for investment and has a huge potential. A lot of struggle now in the marketplace but it will get well soon. Let's hold our coins and have patience so that you will earn your profit soon.
Activity: 392
I agree! At present, the market is experiencing abnormal and continuous movements. No one can predict what will happen to the market in the near future. But the outstanding feature will bring the potential for the Crypto market no one can deny. Therefore, we will soon see a new wave for the growth of the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Very soon isn't really the word for the new wave market growth. We've seen many articles where a lof of huge investors still uncertainty in this kind of market. They want a strong system before they get it so we need to please them first and let us make them feel that it's totally safe before we conclude anything.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
It is very difficult to say how long this fall will last and when the new season of market growth will begin. I think we have 10 months to prepare.

10 months for market to rise or fall ? It would be way too long before the rise can happen soon itself and this year still has days left for market to begin its bull run . So start investing now and make some gains in future and make money in this bull run market .
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I hope the cryptocurrency market will go up earlier. Really want a positive. Now on all stages of the negativity, there is no choice, Wait!
Activity: 378
This is certainly a good thing for us to immediately see a new wave of market growth, but more precisely when no one knows, seems to have to be patient waiting for that moment to arrive
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
It is very difficult to say how long this fall will last and when the new season of market growth will begin. I think we have 10 months to prepare.
Activity: 546
As traders who have experience, of course, they will believe that there will be new bubbles. Because the decline in market prices according to them is very common. And of course, they also believe that the market will recover. and with falling market prices, they use it to invest by buying coins at low prices.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Those who joined crypto last year saw the full potential of crypto last December/Jan 2018.
I read somewhere before that only 3% of the world population is involved in crypto. I hope to see another statistics report on this.
If you joined recently, you are still way ahead compared to the masses that will eventually come into the crypto space.
Activity: 574
The key to all is patience. I also always believe in the huge cryptocurrency market. And now it's still low, but you can see today how the altcoin is starting to go up and keep going up. That's a good start to be big with the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 462

I agree. A market of huge proportions for cryptocurrency would probably come smashing down in the coming year of 2019. I strongly agree that the cryptocurrency market is changing and that the investors of 2018 is going to be filthy rich by 2019. Everyone is enjoined to invest more in 2018 to rev up the market for another climb.
Pages:
Jump to: