Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 45. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 250
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Yes, there will be a new wave of market growth. The only thing we need to have now is 'patience'. People who are losing faith on cryptos and are selling off their coins will regret later.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
A new wave will emerge soon but we must be patient because at the moment the market price is still down. But we must always think positively and for now, we have to collect lots of coins. And when new waves emerge we can trade by selling coins and we can benefit.
It good to be positive but there are some certain things which are impossible and one of thing is the new wave you guys believed will emerged soon which is not possible because things are easy to destroyed but hard build. The crypto market experienced blood bath and correction for almost a year now and you except the market to bullish just like that.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
I am sure that, significantly increasing crypto always happens at the end of the year, now is the right time to buy before it's too late, buying any coin is good as long as we are sure of the team and devs. behind the project.
last year market demand rise faster this year.but i am sure this year cryptocurrency price could recovered again, although on limited price.price range around $9.000 - $10.000 maybe good enough.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
A new wave will emerge soon but we must be patient because at the moment the market price is still down. But we must always think positively and for now, we have to collect lots of coins. And when new waves emerge we can trade by selling coins and we can benefit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
I am sure that, significantly increasing crypto always happens at the end of the year, now is the right time to buy before it's too late, buying any coin is good as long as we are sure of the team and devs. behind the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
still can't see where the wave of market growth are at this moment, the market are still look like stagnant & in some way it is so bored. But at least at the last of 2 month we are seems like stable on 6k level support. I believe the market will growth even more better, but maybe not at this month let says at the first years or after SEC result.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
We are waiting for a new wave of growth and new investors, growth is inevitable, the timing is the beginning of mid-2019.  So far, institutional investors for the most part remain outside the crypt. They are literally waiting for the go-ahead to enter the cryptocurrency. Those who risk working with cryptocurrencies now, open both long and short positions, besides there are few such investors and they have little influence on the General condition of the crypt.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It is very difficult to say how long this fall will last and when the new season of market growth will begin. I think we have 10 months to prepare.

Most people believe that the bulls will come earlier, this winter. I am on the side of these guys who are the optimists. Yes, you might be right but I want to have this hope and live with it - it supports me a lot.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
I agree with you, experienced investors are using this opportunity to fill their altcoin bags while non-experienced investors are crying that the crypto market is about to die, I think investing in crypto currency should be now so that when everything starts going up, you will benefit.
Right. This market won't survive if there is no good product and there are no money flooding in. We need to stop complaining and invest more.
Activity: 168
We need to believe and to manage our tokens. Sometimes I sacrifice significant part of my coins to invest in other coins and I hope that my actions make market alive!
I think our efforts will pay out and we will see the new wave of the crypto market growth. Right now we can only hold and invest more in the coins. The market needs investors.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I can feel things turning bullish again, slowly but surely. We're getting big pumps back on certain alts, more green than red on most of my portfolio.

I thought we'd be in this bear for a long time, but I think we're on the way out. Calm before the storm and I'm buying back in more than ever.
Activity: 294
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

If the market will recover, amount of major cryptos and interesting offers will decrease. ETH, XRP and others will vanish, but I consider for BTC to remain.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Do you really think so? In my opinion, this may not happen for the same amount of time, so it’s not worth pinning high hopes on this year.
I have read the pessimistic predictions which stated that the next bull run can come not earlier than in 18 months. Hope, these guys that supposed  such events are mistaken. I still believe that we will see the market movement this winter.
Due to the market price is all in the red, I think this is the good time to buy more coin or altcoins, everyone knows the rule is the lowest price buy and sell it in the highest price, then you will earn the money, good to hold it for a long time and sell in the market growth.
   What is growing now is BitcoinCash ... The rest is not there yet. I think that hardfork Bitcoin Cash which is scheduled for 2018 can affect Bitcoin itself
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
And it happened today when I checked in at the coinmarket, all the altcoin is increasing, the BTC has reached 6600$ and the ETH is 225$ is fantastic. There are also many other altcoins that have increased by 10-20%. Market capitalization has soared to 10 billion $ in two days, we will definitely see the green market from now until the end of 2018
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
Nice, there you got a little merit for this positive thinking. it is always interesting to predict something about the future through the past experience. or something like that Cheesy
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Definitely ! Market will grow soon, it should happen in a short period of time.
Even now I see an increase of my portfolio compared to 2 week ago period.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
It is very difficult to say how long this fall will last and when the new season of market growth will begin. I think we have 10 months to prepare.

Are you serious? 10 months is a long time. We've been waiting 9 months. ... for another 10 months, it will be unbearable. If so long is the cryptocurrency will die, as people will lose faith in it. I see an ideal scheme in the market, these are two big short growth per year. Everything else is on the job and twice a year it's a frantic market)
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I believe that cryptocurrency is just like a world once over the top sometimes below and sometimes a middle. so it's not easy to be smart and thoughtful.
Pages:
Jump to: