Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 53. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Are you not tired of looking out and waiting for a bull market? As far as I am concerned, I think that there will be nothing like any bull market this year as the market continues to show red at this time of the year. So we should accept the way things are now and stop the greed mentality. We all in the industry should be content with the kind of adoption that we are getting lately across the globe and forget about the bull run dogma. This is only greed that is making us think that the market is that bad. But the crypto industry, in general, is growing very well in the right direction.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
All of us are waiting for a miracle to happen and in December Bitcoin will jump to 15,000 again. But it seems to me that a miracle will not happen. No reason for this. It will be good if in the next year he will be able to climb at max to 12,000.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I am most curtain in the growth in the market and we had reached the bottom of the market! Soon enough we will see a good correction after 2018 bears in the market and will gain up to 10000 dollars per BTC at the end of 2018. I was very patient through 2018, although morally exhausted I think we need a bit more to wait, to get the change of trend and start to earn not lose our hard earned money, that we have invested
I hope what you predict is right because I am also tired of waiting but still don't want to give up because I realize that everything will return better, especially the top coins and even though I don't have it but with the rise in the top coin prices I believe other altcoins will also rise even if not significant like a top coin but it was quite happy for people like me
Activity: 994
I’m probably one of the few who is optimistic and I believe that soon the rate of co-currency all will please us and grow much more. so we wait and believe!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I also feel that we are close to a bull market cycle. 2019 may be a good year for crypto, unlike 2018 which was very bad. 2019 may be the year that ETFs get accepted and more adoption may occur.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I am most curtain in the growth in the market and we had reached the bottom of the market! Soon enough we will see a good correction after 2018 bears in the market and will gain up to 10000 dollars per BTC at the end of 2018. I was very patient through 2018, although morally exhausted I think we need a bit more to wait, to get the change of trend and start to earn not lose our hard earned money, that we have invested
Activity: 210
A wave of growth will be necessary, there is no doubt. You just never know when it will happen. I think that everyone is just tired of waiting and it contributes to the negative mood in people. But all must be well, we must not lose hope.
I do not think that there is a negative atmosphere in the crypto world today. Those who pursue a HODL strategy wait for the right moment knowing that the market will grow in any case. The rest do not wait for anything. They left crypto.
Activity: 275
Now it’s hard to say when we see a new wave of market growth, every day there is bad news for cryptography, but it is believed that after the Chinese new year the market will grow. We will wait and hope for it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
It is definitely going to be hard for those who invested into cryptocurremcy in 2017, as most portfolios have gone into zero or near zero. No doubt the market will bounce back but trust me, most people would have given up when the greens cone again.

although it is difficult at least for those who have invested in 2017 before the end of the year can feel the profits that get when the price moves up significantly, I think that is even more difficult for those who invest in early 2018 because sempai currently has dropped dramatically and it's been too long to wait to be able to get a profit from the crypto coins invested.
Activity: 602
I also expect this to happen as soon as possible. The early rebound of the bitcoin market will push up e-currency trading. The bitcoins I am holding will no longer stand still and they will be worth the price and profit for me. I need to sell bitcoin when the price is higher.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
It is definitely going to be hard for those who invested into cryptocurremcy in 2017, as most portfolios have gone into zero or near zero. No doubt the market will bounce back but trust me, most people would have given up when the greens cone again.
Activity: 126
Of course after such a fall there is always growth , so we can only wait , I think in the new year this growth will be!
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
I trust in cryptocurrency too. But it isn't sure that he will grow up so quickly. It seems to me that his restoration will require at least a year.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
A wave of growth will be necessary, there is no doubt. You just never know when it will happen. I think that everyone is just tired of waiting and it contributes to the negative mood in people. But all must be well, we must not lose hope.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
I believe cryptocurrency is best investing in the future. It has never been simpler to invest from personal experience as a crypto investor, the prospect of making the leap into cryptocurrency can be a daunting prospect at first. But I was lucky to have received advice from an experienced friend when I made my first crypto-investment and this certainly helped to alleviate some of my initial worries.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I really support this concept. We should believe in the strong growth again of the Cryptocurrency market. This is certainly a very potential market in the future as the blockchain technology is gaining more and more businesses around the world. a very necessary technology for financial companies.

Experience and movement on the chart, for example Bitcoin, shows that crises in the cryptocurrency market happened, but in the end the trouble ended and Bitcoin showed new and new peaks. It's just that a lot more people are watching this now, who didn't even know it existed one or two years ago.
Slow chart movements are not what I like to see inside of crypto because the coins were increasing some.
Activity: 280
I really support this concept. We should believe in the strong growth again of the Cryptocurrency market. This is certainly a very potential market in the future as the blockchain technology is gaining more and more businesses around the world. a very necessary technology for financial companies.

Experience and movement on the chart, for example Bitcoin, shows that crises in the cryptocurrency market happened, but in the end the trouble ended and Bitcoin showed new and new peaks. It's just that a lot more people are watching this now, who didn't even know it existed one or two years ago.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
Of course everything is quite relative, for me personally 2 years is quite a long period of waiting.
But argue with you I cannot, for Huh different a sense of time.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
All hopes will come true sooner or later. That's true. But do not forget about peace. Otherwise it will not work
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
yeah all of us dreams so, otherwise some of us may die hunger Smiley) especially me Cheesy but this time none can guess the date and also none can guess the percentage, seems this time we will not see a tusunami, just a small wave, who waits in the sea on a surfboard will get some fun, who waits on the sands will not catch it. just my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: