Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 12. (Read 76456 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Can you tell, how much money did you manage to collect during the ICO?
Activity: 11
Can i run node vex for production block now? And what do I need for it?
They say that for block producing you need to have at least around 10 millions of VEX coins
Good night, can you give more info about Mainnet launch?

You can find more info in their blog: https://blog.vexanium.com/a-new-chapter-vexanium-genesis-block.html
Activity: 20
I heard that a lot of members of vex is trying to get into the Block Producer candidates
What? Block Producers? What do you mean?
Block Producers (BPs) are decentralized entity (organization) usually consisting of a group , companies or organizations selected through the e-voting blockchain system in the DPoS Consensus that regulates Vexanium blockchain. The block producers task will produce new blocks in the Vexanium protocol blockchain and verifying various transactions that occur on the Vexanium protocol blockchain
Activity: 28
Will i be able to mine this new coins after swap?
Activity: 32
Too few exchanges, too low volume(
Yes they definetly need to be listed on top exchanges. But the price is rising, they have great buyback program, token swap to their own blockchain etc.
Price is rising? Really? Maybe for some days, but they didn't even manage to surpass an ICO price!
Best exchange to buy your tokens? And not Chinese, please)
Tokenomy, IDAX, Digifinex. You can find more here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vexanium/#markets
Activity: 23
Even bounty hounters can participate in their buyback programs) Not like with other tokens when only buyers can do it.
Activity: 9
Is it true, that it will be no fee for transactions on their own blockchain?
Activity: 15
Ico price was 0.0125 to 0.02 $, in IDR 175 to 300 idr
And now it's 0.012$, so anyway not higher than ICO https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vexanium/
Activity: 8
Their system isn't fair enough because you need at least around 9-12 million vex (more than $100.000$) to be won a vote and selected or delegate blockproducers
Activity: 20
Yes exactly. By releasing gift tokens you attract new customers. Moreover, customers will be able to exchange these tokens among themselves.
Yep, i agree it's a good idea to organize an airdrop after or during the token swap
I think it would be better to organize it during swapping process and to pay after swap.
Activity: 28
Can i run node vex for production block now? And what do I need for it?
Activity: 42
Yes exactly. By releasing gift tokens you attract new customers. Moreover, customers will be able to exchange these tokens among themselves.
Yep, i agree it's a good idea to organize an airdrop after or during the token swap
Activity: 27
Where can i find a wallet for PC? It's said it's already been released
Activity: 37
Ico price was 0.0125 to 0.02 $, in IDR 175 to 300 idr
Activity: 27
Good night, can you give more info about Mainnet launch?
Activity: 53
VEX coin swapping closes 31st July yes? So i have one month to swap my tokens?
Activity: 6
Activity: 37
tokenomy, indodax and coinone indonesia support automatic token swap
Pages:
Jump to: