Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 7. (Read 76456 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Their Vexgift app is popular not only in Indonesia but also in China
What about Hong Kong?
Activity: 23
i checked vexwallet today and it has dapp browser and dapp update, that's cool
Activity: 19
Asian market is the most developing in the whole world, you made the right start.
Activity: 22
And also other Asian countries like Japan, Korea, Vietnam and Singapor
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
look at Eos , Tron , Ethereum they penetrate all of the market , Vexanium should do the same

Why? How can Vexanium be compared with Ethereum? I understand, that project is fascinating, but I doubt it is as good as those 3 tokens.
Activity: 40
Ios wallet is ready too, you can find it in their official site: http://vexanium.com
Activity: 21
look at Eos , Tron , Ethereum they penetrate all of the market , Vexanium should do the same
Activity: 22
I found your article about PC/Mac wallets. When mobile wallets coming?
Andoid version is ready, I think
Guys, just allow them to do their job. Anything will be known after swap only.
Who knows why VEX is rising right now?)
Activity: 5
I found your article about PC/Mac wallets. When mobile wallets coming?

Vexanium Decentralized Mobile Wallet(beta) is Available on Android(google play ) >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vexanium.vexmobile or vexanium.com , This wallet have function like Access Dapp(Decentralized Application) , Create Vexanium Token (instant Smart Contract ) , Send and Receive VEX coin in QR Code , Buy Resource (RAM &NET & CPU ) and many More , download and install now
Activity: 2
Hi, how can I buy Vex today? I heard that exchanges don't allow me to do it.
Activity: 2
When will I able to swap VEX directly to Indonesian rupiah?
Activity: 6

Token swap. Who guarantees that you won't make another token swap a year or two later?)

what exactly do you mean? I would like to understand this in more detail for me. But in fact I understand that any investment is a risk but you need to properly analyze the projects.
What didn't you understand? They are making a swap from Ethereum-based token to coin based on their own blockchain.
Activity: 11
They shouldn't concentrate on Indonesia only, there are many other countries that need such solution as Vexanium
But the core team is from Indonesia so hey can cover Indonesia at first, onther countries later.
They are covering China and have first steps in Vietnam, Japan and Korea
Activity: 14
Will it be possible to mine Vexanium?
Congrats with Vexanium Blockchain Independence Day (Grand Launch)!
Please, tell me more about ESE tokens, which I could win through airdrop

Here is the link when you can find more about these tokens: https://www.esportsecosystem.com/
Pages:
Jump to: