Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 13. (Read 76456 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can somebody explain? Do i need to give my private key if i want to swap tokens?
No, and in some exchanges token swap will be provided automatically

Yes but they have already closed an opportunity do deposit
Activity: 27
You need to move your vex token to vexgift app for swapping
Activity: 28
Can somebody explain? Do i need to give my private key if i want to swap tokens?

On what exchnanges can it be done?
Hi. If I'm from Indonesia, how your project can help me? Or I just can buy it and then try to sell higher?)
The price is same as it was while ICO) Not bad, not good.
Hi, are you planning the next "Superbuyback"?
Activity: 53
Can i don't swap my tokens now and do it later? My computer with all the passwords is now being fixed.
Hi, can somebody help me? do i need fee to transfer vexanium from kcash wallet?
Very strange project. A year of hibernation and then such activity.
Good day. They said their buyback is done, i don't know was it legit or scam because I had no opportunity to participate(
Activity: 53
It seems thay have been awaken after a year of hibernation
Yes, so many cmments and questions, but all in vain. Because no answers from admins.
1th July, today is the token swap. IF somebody doesn't know/
Too few exchanges, too low volume(
Yes they definetly need to be listed on top exchanges. But the price is rising, they have great buyback program, token swap to their own blockchain etc.
What about their product? How many merchants do actually use it?
Too few exchanges, too low volume(
Yes they definetly need to be listed on top exchanges. But the price is rising, they have great buyback program, token swap to their own blockchain etc.
Activity: 19
Activity: 24
I heard that a lot of members of vex is trying to get into the Block Producer candidates
What? Block Producers? What do you mean?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I wonder if you are going to cooperate with other exchanges soon

Warning to potential investors:

This project has hired a bumping service that has also been promoting a new version of the Bitconnect scam. There is a strong possibility that this project is also a scam and should be avoided in favor of projects that don't hire bumping services.

You are so paranoic. It's already working project, they are on CMC and listed on a few exchanges, the price is growing, many news regarding Vexanium are on their TG group.

Your logic: Terrorist use FB, you use FB - so you are a terrorist.

Drug dealers use TG, you too, so you are a drug dealer.

Bitconnect was scam, Vexanium is not.

That's a stupid comparison. I've been here a lot longer than you. I know that projects that hire this type of service turn out to be scams more often than not. A good reason for this is a lot of crypto projects are already scams, but using this type of a service indicates an extra level of dishonesty. It says, "we will promote our project through less than honest means because we don't think it can generate attention on its own merits."

Regardless of whether or not this project is legitimate, its just stupid to hire a bumping service to promote bump your thread for you. Its a sign of laziness, lack of organic community, and like I said, dishonesty. I would always bypass a project that engages in this tactic in favor of one that does not.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
I wonder if you are going to cooperate with other exchanges soon

Warning to potential investors:

This project has hired a bumping service that has also been promoting a new version of the Bitconnect scam. There is a strong possibility that this project is also a scam and should be avoided in favor of projects that don't hire bumping services.

You are so paranoic. It's already working project, they are on CMC and listed on a few exchanges, the price is growing, many news regarding Vexanium are on their TG group.

Your logic: Terrorist use FB, you use FB - so you are a terrorist.

Drug dealers use TG, you too, so you are a drug dealer.

Bitconnect was scam, Vexanium is not.

Activity: 19
Don't forget to exchange project tokens for the main ones by the end of the month.
What if no? What will happen with my tokens?
Activity: 24
Exchanges you are listed on now are weak, you need more strong and big exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: