Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 14. (Read 76456 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Can somebody explain? Do i need to give my private key if i want to swap tokens?
Activity: 24
I heard that a lot of members of vex is trying to get into the Block Producer candidates
Why do you need token swap? Just for hype?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I wonder if you are going to cooperate with other exchanges soon

Warning to potential investors:

This project has hired a bumping service that has also been promoting a new version of the Bitconnect scam. There is a strong possibility that this project is also a scam and should be avoided in favor of projects that don't hire bumping services.
How will the token swap be organized? Do i need to give somebody my private key?
Activity: 9
MMM EXTRA - the right step towards the goal!
From TG Group: New Vexanium (VEX) event!
29 June 2019
BP Release Documentation
New Vexanium (VEX) event!
29 June 2019
PC Wallet Soft Launch
30 June 2019
VexGift Withdraw Starts
01 July 2019
Exchange Swap
03 July 2019
VEXPlorer/Browser Launch
03 July 2019
PC Wallet Grand Launch
05 July 2019
Create Token DApp
08 July 2019
DApp Demo Day
09 July 2019
DApp Idea Competition
11 July 2019
Multiple Launches
31 July 2019
VEX Swapping Ends
15 July 2019
Vexanium DEX
Activity: 53
You can find more news about the VEX project here: https://t.me/vexaniumcom
Activity: 53
I think the main advantage is the presence of a burning model. The main problem of most cryptocurrencies and especially fiat money is too much coin supply. Which holds back the growth of value or even causes inflation.

it is precisely because of this that many modern projects have chosen this model for the implementation of unsold tokens. I think, that it is correct to do so in the future, it is very much up on the value of the coin.
Yeah, but the're not only burning unsold tokens but also making token swap to their own blockchain, sounds interesting
Activity: 9
I've lost my password to the wallet. Can somebody help me?
Activity: 42
Why do you need your own blockchain? Do you think it will make market volume rise
Activity: 4
This thread has a seond breath, i see? Why? any interesting news about the project?
I want to say that I personally sincerely believe in this project,I like the approach of the team and the idea itself.It is not even a bad potential in this project.I'll have to watch him more closely.

It is not enough just to believe in the project. For a good analysis you need to have expertise. Judging by the number of subscribers on Facebook 60k +, the project has a large community. Just do not forget about the trading volume on the exchanges.
Trading volume isn't so high, unfortunately
Activity: 19
How the token swap is going to be organised?
Activity: 19
Yes exactly. By releasing gift tokens you attract new customers. Moreover, customers will be able to exchange these tokens among themselves.
Activity: 6
I like a serious approach to the development of the project, but I still do not understand much. I need detailed instructions on how I can issue tokens for my business.
Activity: 4
Hello, with whom to contact me or tell me how to fix the error when synchronizing wallet https://prnt.sc/k6nyov

In general, you check for the presence of Qt DLLs (Qt5Core.dll, qwindows.dll) in the program's folders. Or just try reinstall wallet.

It is nice to see that the project has not lost its relevance and is still developing, few projects have survived the market depression of the end of 2018.
I want to say that I personally sincerely believe in this project,I like the approach of the team and the idea itself.It is not even a bad potential in this project.I'll have to watch him more closely.

It is not enough just to believe in the project. For a good analysis you need to have expertise. Judging by the number of subscribers on Facebook 60k +, the project has a large community. Just do not forget about the trading volume on the exchanges.
Activity: 20
This projects looks very promising. I've read a lot about it and hopyfully will invest in this project.

Also got into this thread not so long ago and started to follow the project closely. Unfortunately, I didn’t hit the cryptocurrency train of 2017, I hope that I’ll get on train 2019 in this project.
Activity: 42
I am watching the project, I want to hear firsthand about the security of storing VEX tokens. How is safety built in you?
Is there a Token Airdrop?

Many people are interested in bounty campaigns or other bonuses, but I think you are missing the most important advantage of Vex. This is the tokenization of business. When any merchant can release his token in a few seconds and distribute it among his clients, later he receives a profit from turnover.
Pages:
Jump to: