Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 8. (Read 76456 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
They shouldn't concentrate on Indonesia only, there are many other countries that need such solution as Vexanium
They also concenrate on such markets as China, Korea, Japan and Vietnam
Activity: 32

Token swap. Who guarantees that you won't make another token swap a year or two later?)

what exactly do you mean? I would like to understand this in more detail for me. But in fact I understand that any investment is a risk but you need to properly analyze the projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Already a year has passed, ICO have already spent? Or is it in the phase of preICO everything died?
Activity: 20
We already have a lot of loyalty programs, what else can you purpose?
Activity: 26
They shouldn't concentrate on Indonesia only, there are many other countries that need such solution as Vexanium
But the core team is from Indonesia so hey can cover Indonesia at first, onther countries later.
I'm sure Vexanium will definitley rise afer swap.
You say everyting is fine, but what about token price? It is really low now.
Activity: 23
You can use Amazon vouchers in Vexgift app in different countries
I found your article about PC/Mac wallets. When mobile wallets coming?
How to take part in the airdrop that is mentioned above?
Activity: 23
Token swap. Who guarantees that you won't make another token swap a year or two later?)
They will have their own blockchain, no need to have another swap
Activity: 11
Please, tell me more about ESE tokens, which I could win through airdrop
Are you going to do something with low market volume? You need to involve a lot of traders, otherwise your coin will be dead soon.
Now they are concentrating on swap more, but after swap they should take care about market volume for sure.
Activity: 21
So I can't deposit do exchanges right now? Or withdraw from therm?
Sure, you need to wait until token swap ends.
Activity: 19
So for withdrawing tokens trought vexgift app, I need to go through KYC?
Activity: 37
Congrats with 70K likes on Facebook, so many people are fans of your project, It's great to be a part of it.
Activity: 24
Guys, what do you think, is Vex quite promising to be in Top-100 in the future?
Activity: 13
Please, organize an aidrop regarding to the token swap, I would like to participate into it
They are already organizing an airdrop, you can find more info in their TG group
Pages:
Jump to: