Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 2. (Read 76453 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
They have released their own blockchain. What's the difference anyway? I don't really understand.
New Vexanium blockchain is better in every aspect, it has no fees, one of the highest TPS and many other features.
Activity: 24
I am really confused that such great coin as Vexanium not very popular, not successful, not eveb in top-100.
Activity: 46
I fell little frustrated after the promised and did many things with Vexanium, but the price remains very low.
Activity: 20
A lot of posts here and no answers from admins, and that's even after they promised on TG to take a look into Bitcointalk thread(
Activity: 19
I have an idea for you. You could make a stablecoin on Vexanium blockchain. People more believe in dollar and your solution will be fast and secure.
If their coin has been already released many time ago, how can they turn it to the stablecoin?
They have managed to make a token swap this month, so their own blockhain has been created. Maybe, somebody will make a stable coin at Vexanium blockchain.
Activity: 22
I constantly believe in Vexanium coin and we should give this token and their team more time to provide all this ideas in action.
I will do anything to earn more money and I do think that Vexanium can help me with that.
How their are going to help you? No active airdrops, price is falling, no rewards programs or something like that.
Activity: 6
They have released their own blockchain. What's the difference anyway? I don't really understand.

you can read the detail at vexanium.com
Activity: 27
Its quite fascinating to realize the community in Indonesia and abroad is very strong in supporting the project.

which one? here?

i only see a bunch of newbies bumping up this thread. not sure about their telegram but this thread is definitely a mess from my point of view. maybe they don't think much about this one and focus on telegram instead. i've seen various ads on telegram about vex.

Why people at Bitcointalk, always divide people. Newbies or not, what's the difference???
Activity: 25
Some time, everybody will know about Vexanium, guys, You are doing a good job, but, please, do it more quickly.
Activity: 25
Why if it is abut Blockchain, everybody is worried only about price? Price is not the most important thing, USD now is much cheaper than 10 or 100 years ago but who cares?
It's simple. People have invested their money and, of course, they want result. Noone trusted blockchain solutions right now.
Activity: 18
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Its quite fascinating to realize the community in Indonesia and abroad is very strong in supporting the project.

which one? here?

i only see a bunch of newbies bumping up this thread. not sure about their telegram but this thread is definitely a mess from my point of view. maybe they don't think much about this one and focus on telegram instead. i've seen various ads on telegram about vex.

Yes, you may be right about Bitcointalk, but you should look on Telegram instead.
He's right because not many Vexanium users active in Bitcointalk expect newbie spam posts to increase their activity or maybe some just lurk like me. Telegram or Discord is more convenient to keep update and hence why only at there, you will see an active community.
Too many coins, too many scams. I don't think that Vexanium is something special.
I have an idea for you. You could make a stablecoin on Vexanium blockchain. People more believe in dollar and your solution will be fast and secure.
If their coin has been already released many time ago, how can they turn it to the stablecoin?
Activity: 23
I will do anything to earn more money and I do think that Vexanium can help me with that.
Yes, the problem is that Vexanium team members never look on Bitcointalk thread and, therefore, never answer the questions.

which one? here?

Yes, you may be right about Bitcointalk, but you should look on Telegram instead.
Activity: 23
When price will grow, guys? I know you are concentrated on providing feautures, but price is very important too
Activity: 770
Merit: 268

which one? here?

Pages:
Jump to: