Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 5. (Read 76453 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Even with all cryptocurrency market problems, Vexanium remains stable with price more than $0.01
Activity: 21
Vexanium's new blockchain is one of the most promising blockchains on market now, with high TPS, no fees, real implementing in Indonesia and other countries.
Activity: 36
I don't know, what are othet ways of using Vexanium, besides of Vexgift loyalty program? It works only in some counties.
Activity: 24
It seems VEX price is going to start rising despite of current market situation when Bitcoin and rest of altcoins are falling down.
True but I'm sure it will follow the current trend, unfortunately. Vexanium is not something special regarding the price.
Activity: 20
Vexanium is not just a loyalty program, it's a complexive solution that can be used in a plenty of ways. Vexanium will have a bright future, I know that
Activity: 29
One of the most interesting loyalty program in the Eastern Asia. They help people to reduce their costs spending on buying goods and services.
I still hope now it's just temorary correction and Bitcoin will rise again, alts including VEX, will follow it.
Things are becoming worse and worse for cryptocurrencies. In fact, Ethereum lost more than 30%, other coins lost a lot too.
Activity: 23
I rely very big hopes on Vexanium project so I really believe it will not fall short. I have invested much monry on it:)
Activity: 25
Yes, Vexanium is not Ethereum for now, but for it's potential it can become the next big thing. I remember ETH for $10, Binance Coin for less than $1 and EOS for less than $1 too.
Activity: 29
Now almost every cryptocurrency is falling down, but not Vexanium. I hope it will stay so and even more, Vexanium will really start to grow.
Hi. How it's going on in Indonesia? I can't find any information about your team on your website, but I saw that you are from there.
look at Eos , Tron , Ethereum they penetrate all of the market , Vexanium should do the same
You are right at that time, but who can definitley say what will be in 1,2,5 years? vexanium is growing and has really big potential to grow more.
You are right, now they are concentraiting in South-Eastern Asia markets, that are very developing, but anyway, in the future, I hope, they will also cover US and European markets
I still hope now it's just temorary correction and Bitcoin will rise again, alts including VEX, will follow it.
Activity: 56
What new features do we need to expect? I would like to hear an answer form the Vexanium team.
look at Eos , Tron , Ethereum they penetrate all of the market , Vexanium should do the same

Why? How can Vexanium be compared with Ethereum? I understand, that project is fascinating, but I doubt it is as good as those 3 tokens.
It's not only about how good the project is. Vexanium has no problem with that. Vexanium's problem is only few people know about it and they can't make anything with this fact.
Vexanium also does not charge transaction fees such as most platforms which usually require transaction fees in every transaction made by users.
Activity: 27
I still believe Moon is coming for this project) Vexanium has a lot of unique features, but of course needs more attention of people.
This project is becoming more interesting with its own blockchain, very high TPS, Dapps, adoption through more Asian countries and creative loyalty program.
It seems VEX price is going to start rising despite of current market situation when Bitcoin and rest of altcoins are falling down.
Where did you see VEX price rising, look on the Coinmarketcap and you will see falling down.
Vexanium is not very young project and price is quite low for now. Guys, do you think it's really profitable to invest in VEX now?
Pages:
Jump to: