Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 4. (Read 76453 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Vex is the next big thing from Indonesia. Just imagine that zero fee transactions, 2000-4000 tps, 0,5s per block. And it's very underated in term of prices.
Activity: 24
Brightest project of indonesia that has been created for mass adoption , so you can imagine future of vexanium, its just the matter of time.
Activity: 28
One of the most interesting loyalty program in the Eastern Asia. They help people to reduce their costs spending on buying goods and services.
They should concentrate in such large markets like Chinese and Indian, and also Japanese and Korean.
Activity: 29
If you ask me to advise an underranked coin for investing - Vexanium would be in top-10 for sure, I really can't understand such a low price.
Activity: 37
I've never been in Indonesia, but I heard this word "Vexanium" earlier and can't remember where.
Activity: 23
Yeah, one of the highest speed, no fees, growing and expanding loyalty program. How many blockchains allow all of that?
Activity: 25
Making a swap is a good start of further growing and development because new Vexanium own blockhain is really brilliant with all these features.
Activity: 26
I still hope now it's just temorary correction and Bitcoin will rise again, alts including VEX, will follow it.
Things are becoming worse and worse for cryptocurrencies. In fact, Ethereum lost more than 30%, other coins lost a lot too.
I hope situation will change, if not this month, than next. More adoption and popularity coming soon.
Sooner or later, but situation will change and I hope Vexanium will become one of the strongest solution on the market?
Activity: 29
I hope with the time more and more people around the world will use Vexanium coin, we just need to be patient.
Activity: 22
Does the team plan to take part in any international conferences? You have to grow your popularity outside Indonesia
Vexanium starts to grow its popularity outside of Indonesia and provide its loyalty program in such countries as China, Japan, Korea and Vietnam.
Activity: 21
Does the team plan to take part in any international conferences? You have to grow your popularity outside Indonesia
New update from Vexanium: "Hi developer don't forget to start your own decentralized application on vexanium blockchain by read our developer documentation on dev.vexanium.com"
Can I join with sombody to become a block producers? I heard you need around 10 M VEX, or 100K $ in current prices, to become on of them.
Currently only in Indonesia Vex is so strong in terms of community. But i am sure that developers will penetrate through marketing that would build community outside Indonesia as well.
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
I like how Vexanium decouples capital from traditional currency system and channels loose money into the ecosystem for the unbanked. More capital being locked up in crypto related projects means more opportunities and more investors for nascent startups and, dont forget, rank growth of bitcoin value is also the cause of Vexanium's involvement in the industry.
I still hope now it's just temorary correction and Bitcoin will rise again, alts including VEX, will follow it.
Things are becoming worse and worse for cryptocurrencies. In fact, Ethereum lost more than 30%, other coins lost a lot too.
I hope situation will change, if not this month, than next. More adoption and popularity coming soon.
I know you don't read it, but I wish you good luck and more developing after swap, make Vexanium better and better
Activity: 46
I don't know, what are othet ways of using Vexanium, besides of Vexgift loyalty program? It works only in some counties.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vexanium.vexgift it's not just loyalty program, Vexanium also has rewards program and ecosystem.
Vexanium usage is not something ephemeral, it can be shown and realized, so price must and will rise in the future.
It seems VEX price is going to start rising despite of current market situation when Bitcoin and rest of altcoins are falling down.
True but I'm sure it will follow the current trend, unfortunately. Vexanium is not something special regarding the price.
Price is very temporary thing. Look at the adoption and people's interest, price will follow.
Pages:
Jump to: