Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 6. (Read 76453 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
According to your road map, we are now in phase 3, right? What about phase 4? Moon?)
Activity: 26
Asian market is the most developing in the whole world, you made the right start.
Yes, now it seems Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Singapor markets are the best in the world implementing blockchains. In Europe there are Malta, Estonia - but they are only small countries.
Activity: 56
It's a pity that I can't buy your tokens right now, but I will wait before swap ends abd then buy as I'm sure the price will grow unless another long bear market comes.
You can buy them right now in many exchanges, you can't withdraw - maybe! But you can wait until fork ends - and then buy for more expensive price.
Activity: 22
Vexanium is one of the most promising blockchains that is made for regular usage. It has TPS for 2000-4000, huge adoption in South-Eastern Asia and very professional team.
Activity: 25
What happened with Bitlinka? CMC show there are no trading volume there. Does it mean I can't trade vexanium there anymore?
Activity: 24
Hi, Vexanium fans, I have not visited this thread for a long time, can you explain, what's going on? Some event happening?
Activity: 26
It seems VEX price is going to start rising despite of current market situation when Bitcoin and rest of altcoins are falling down.
Activity: 56
Where can I buy VEX right now, before swap is done? Because i believe that after swap, price will rise a lot, so I need to buy now
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vexanium/#markets Coinmarketcap will help you. Indodax, Digifinex, IDAX.
Where can I buy VEX right now, before swap is done? Because i believe that after swap, price will rise a lot, so I need to buy now
Some exchanges allow you to buy a new version of Vexanium right now, you can choose IDAX or Indodax, for example
Vexanium decided to make more PR while making a swap. It's clear. More news and publications regarding this project, more articles in their blog.
Activity: 20
Vexanium may become one of the biggest players, if all plans are implemented and the team continues to provide new features and cover more countries.
Activity: 29
Activity: 29
I'd like to see more countries involved in your project and vexgift app, not only in Asia but around the world. Maybe, you need to hire some new team members to exoand your solution.
Activity: 21
look at Eos , Tron , Ethereum they penetrate all of the market , Vexanium should do the same
You are right at that time, but who can definitley say what will be in 1,2,5 years? vexanium is growing and has really big potential to grow more.
Activity: 21
You don't like Achain blockchain, but why did you choose it from the start? there are Tron, EOS, well, Ethereum too.
I don't know if it's really a good idea to make your own blockchain because people got used to the old Achain, now they will need to create another wallet, so a part of users will stop using your coin. Anyway, it's too late
Activity: 27

Token swap. Who guarantees that you won't make another token swap a year or two later?)

what exactly do you mean? I would like to understand this in more detail for me. But in fact I understand that any investment is a risk but you need to properly analyze the projects.
What didn't you understand? They are making a swap from Ethereum-based token to coin based on their own blockchain.
Not Ethereum. It was Achain-based token. And their own coin looks much more promising.
Activity: 36
It's a pity that I can't buy your tokens right now, but I will wait before swap ends abd then buy as I'm sure the price will grow unless another long bear market comes.
When will I able to swap VEX directly to Indonesian rupiah?
You can use Indodax, it's the bigges Indonesian exchange and one of the bigges in the world. I don't know if VEX deposits and withdrawals work now there, but after swap it won't be a problem.
Activity: 8
I hope you will remain such active after token swap too. Such progress during the last weeks, adoption in more Asian countries - I can't understand why doesn't your price grow yet
Pages:
Jump to: