Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 3. (Read 76453 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Its quite fascinating to realize the community in Indonesia and abroad is very strong in supporting the project.
Activity: 28
Now vexanium has many potential for mass adoption and will have very bright future ahead, the vex price now is still underrated, right time to buy vex
How can you be so sure about VEX price?Are you a prophet?))) Nothing is precise when we are talking about cryptos.
Activity: 40
Why if it is abut Blockchain, everybody is worried only about price? Price is not the most important thing, USD now is much cheaper than 10 or 100 years ago but who cares?
Activity: 37
I found really interesting article: Understanding The Difference Between Vexanium & Ethereum Blockchain. Why Vexanium is A Lot Better ?

https://hackernoon.com/in-depth-comparison-between-vexanium-blockchain-and-ethereum-blockchain-w8afz38tk
Thank you for the article, but I'd prefer Ethereum anyway. You can't even compare ETH and VEX now.
Activity: 25
So many competitions,more and more news almost every day, I'm really curious why the price doesn't grow
Activity: 25
I found an info about their Dapps competition, if somebody is interested: Vexanium DApps Competition , build your Dapp through Vexanium Blockchain Protocol > https://www.vexanium.com/dapp-competition
Activity: 26
I hope with the time more and more people around the world will use Vexanium coin, we just need to be patient.
How many time do we need to wait? 1 year, 2, 10? Now price is $0.01 per coin, what if it fell to $0.0001?
Activity: 27
Vex market cap is still low right now, but VEX team try many ways to increase volume, as far i know they have already announced trading competition
Activity: 22
Vexanium is similar to Tron or EOS, has many similar features, but for now is not so popular and quite cheap. So you have chance to buy at the low price.
Activity: 21
Bitcoin and Ethereum prices are changing dramatically, but Vexanium price remains stable these weeks. VEX with price $0,01 per coin looks like a stable coin)
Activity: 23
If somebody asked about airdrop, just download vexwallet using google play or ios and you will get 0.5 vex for free.
Activity: 26
If you ask me to advise an underranked coin for investing - Vexanium would be in top-10 for sure, I really can't understand such a low price.
So the best time to buy is now, right? I hope so and will invest in Vexanium:)
Activity: 21
Now vexanium has many potential for mass adoption and will have very bright future ahead, the vex price now is still underrated, right time to buy vex
Activity: 23
I found really interesting article: Understanding The Difference Between Vexanium & Ethereum Blockchain. Why Vexanium is A Lot Better ?

https://hackernoon.com/in-depth-comparison-between-vexanium-blockchain-and-ethereum-blockchain-w8afz38tk
Activity: 24
I heard about your Dapp competition. How to take part into it? I have a team. What's the prizes?
Activity: 46
Just another product of today. I don't see anything special on Vexanium, just features that has been realised already so many times.
Vex is the next big thing from Indonesia. Just imagine that zero fee transactions, 2000-4000 tps, 0,5s per block. And it's very underated in term of prices.
Also, Vexanium is being adopted more and more, they have a competition for making dapps on their own blockchain.
Activity: 19
I have an idea for you. You could make a stablecoin on Vexanium blockchain. People more believe in dollar and your solution will be fast and secure.
One of the most interesting loyalty program in the Eastern Asia. They help people to reduce their costs spending on buying goods and services.
They should concentrate in such large markets like Chinese and Indian, and also Japanese and Korean.
They are already doing this, and even more, a lot of retailers in different countries start to use their solution.
Activity: 27
Vexanium could become a new Bitcoin or Ethereum for retailers and vendors, it has all the chances.
Pages:
Jump to: