Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 30. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 06, 2018, 06:26:27 AM
I believe that this technology can be real and really useful. But we have to admit that many market participants may not like such changes. After all, not everyone is ready to show their face on the Internet. Including it is necessary to take into account the specifics of different religions and nationalities.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 06:04:10 AM
I guess this is more secure that just uploading pictures however quite difficult for the ones who will conduct the KYC. It will require too much time and manpower for them. Just Imagine having to through thousands of application. Scheduling. Contacting. Argh! Hahaha  But yeah why not?  I think this kind of prevents Identity theft as well. So many websites are now requiring KYC just for the heck of it. next thing you know the website does not exist anymore.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
November 06, 2018, 06:02:53 AM
Video call for KYC verification is not a bad idea but what if someone would pay to other person who will pass such verification instead?
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 06, 2018, 05:59:47 AM
I think this is the best way to go through KYC for the reason that you do not need to send documents anywhere!
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
November 06, 2018, 05:54:17 AM
I think this procedure can be implemented in the future to minimize the fakes accounts. But, most people will disagree with the video call for KYC Verification because it's too complicated and not necessary. That was I thought.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
November 06, 2018, 05:39:41 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

Yes it is possible. Yes it works. But this is complete crap!
Yesterday I tried to do this procedure. Nothing succeeded. First, the language barrier: the operator and I do not understand each other. Secondly, communication: it was necessary to speak in turns, it is very inconvenient.
As a result, the operator freaked out, canceled the procedure. And I realized that I had nothing to do in such a project.
Activity: 252
November 06, 2018, 05:26:29 AM
If only large sums were paid for bounty, then authenticity can be done in any way, and KYC for the sake of a few coins you get from bounty with a price of up to 10 dollars becomes unacceptable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 05:21:27 AM
I only went through the identification procedure once through a video call. As for me, this is a very reliable way, because you do not need to send your data, but simply show them on the camera. And the data can not be transferred to third parties. If all companies that carry out the identification procedure have introduced this method, it would be much better
Activity: 294
November 06, 2018, 05:06:22 AM
for me, so a video call in this case would be very useful, it would be much easier to verify. And accelerated the process of passing the client's identity card.
Activity: 490
November 06, 2018, 04:55:22 AM
I don't like this kind of KYC verification. We are in crypto,because it is anonymous and decentralized , it should make our life easier, but what for should I pass video verification?
It is step back
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 04:54:33 AM
Hmm I'm a bit skeptical about this whole KYC thing. Only banks do that and it's because they are regulated. They do that before starting a banking relationship with the client and before pushing through with any transactions. Doing it with crypto makes it sound regulated which in essence loses the sense of freedom and democracy that's supposed to come along with crptocurrency systems.
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 06, 2018, 04:50:38 AM
I have passed such a process and I mean it is much easier than to make a video by yourself. You are just answering the skype call and within several minutes, you are done with the verification.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 04:37:13 AM
Yes it is a great idea to use a video call. But the problem is how long it will take to check about 10,000 people. And how to be if they call you at an inconvenient time, it will all get confused and how I should not work
Activity: 378
November 06, 2018, 04:27:58 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

Personally, I am convinced that such technology really has excellent prospects for the further development of KYC. But you need to understand that for this you will need to spend much more time and effort to identify. Although it is unlikely in the coming decades, such technology will be implemented.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 06, 2018, 03:54:56 AM
Video call is not necessary for kyc and in many jurisdiction where ICO is birthed, KYC is not required. KYC is sometimes a public relation strategy to investors and cryprocurrency community! And we should also be aware that your information might be traded, used in an unauthorized manner!
Activity: 686
November 06, 2018, 03:43:18 AM
really a good idea. in modern world everyone have smartphones and 4G connection. because some guys are so clever in KYC cheating . but video calling takes time. so there will be some problems.
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 10:48:17 PM
when doing KYC using the Video Call method it might be possible but surely the ICO founder still needs your identity to know that you are an ICO participant who does not have a bad case background or other criminal actions so the ICO founder wants to ensure the participants The ICO is safe and clean.
So you must include a security letter from the police that you are free from crime?
Can this happen? and may also have to make the letter to the police station. LOL
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 02:13:55 PM
KYC is still a situation that today all the same works only for developers because many ICO participants hand over many documents today, I think that KYC is not a safe process because today many documents are submitted and sold in many groups.
Activity: 168
November 05, 2018, 01:58:39 AM
This could be a welcoming idea in future time, but for now I don't think anyone has that time and resources for video chatting with all clients on the internet, maybe a more unique software will be developed solemnly for this purpose to save time and also get the job done, but another question here is how do one determined the country one is residing, still not a welcoming idea for now anyway.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
November 05, 2018, 01:24:13 AM
when doing KYC using the Video Call method it might be possible but surely the ICO founder still needs your identity to know that you are an ICO participant who does not have a bad case background or other criminal actions so the ICO founder wants to ensure the participants The ICO is safe and clean.
Pages:
Jump to: