Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 31. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
November 05, 2018, 12:56:04 AM
In principle, I think this is normal since the passage of identity verification is a very important process, and documents provided by a person can be taken from someone else or downloaded from the Internet, so a video call is necessary to confirm the information provided to them
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 05, 2018, 12:43:09 AM
Yes, KYC is a very good procedure and if you use video calls there will be some obstacles. But the procedure for this video call, in my opinion, is very difficult to run. Because participants who participate are certainly not only in one country but in many countries. And KYC uses video calls, of course, the cost is too expensive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 05, 2018, 12:23:09 AM
This is very effective to determine the true identities of the investors and hunters because ID's and documenets can be faked but these is quite expensive and time consuming to accomudate all of the participants around the world so better if they will just remove the KYC requirements as the ICOs could not really determine if the documents and IDs submitted are genuine.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 10:01:29 PM
I totally agree with you because it is the best way to see someone's face.
Except if you don't show your face and you can close it with Rey Mysterio's mask in SmackDown WWF. LOL
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 09:32:32 PM
it would be a very controversial innovation, since I wouldn’t quite understand that I would have to make a call in an hour because you definitely are not always at home but will call you at a certain time
Activity: 154
November 04, 2018, 09:11:35 PM
This is a very good idea and it seems to me that it would facilitate the verification process very much.
Activity: 504
November 04, 2018, 09:11:15 PM
What the joke have use video call for KYC procedure, I think is not good way for making KYC of some ico project investment, always have good way how to get KYC procedure for investors want to buy or invest at the ICO project.
Activity: 602
November 04, 2018, 09:04:10 PM
Many people still refuse doing KYC verification with just uploading document. I dont think KYC with video call will make it better but i am believe most people wont use it
Activity: 182
November 04, 2018, 08:18:25 PM
this is complete nonsense. it is as practical as possible and you don’t need to enter it
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
November 04, 2018, 08:10:04 PM
Video call is interesting for its uniqueness. After all, if serious projects will act KYC, it will be very cool. Since the number of participants will decrease dramatically, so bounty awards will be better.

If that happens, bounty participants would decrease dramatically because of the fact that Video KYC could eliminate those dummy accounts and throw away cheaters. This might also seem a bad idea for the fact that the team needs more manpower to check and verify Video KYC one by one.

For me it's more safer rather than uploading your documents because you can see who is the team behind those KYC procedure

I also think that it is safer for the documents you might use in the Video KYC because them can't be used by the team for their personal agendas. But to think how much time consuming the process could go, it's pretty hard to imply this idea
Activity: 952
November 04, 2018, 07:17:57 PM
For me it's more safer rather than uploading your documents because you can see who is the team behind those KYC procedure
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 07:14:52 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
I do not know why people are just too concerned and always willing to do KYC. This is blockchain technology and cryptocurrency that is meant to be decentralized. Our personal information are not supposed to be running around on the internet, where they can easily be used to perpetuate any form of crime. Going ahead to record video of yourself again is like going to the extreme.
Activity: 574
November 04, 2018, 03:18:57 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
I think KYC is better to use the document than the Video call, because there are several reasons that might make investors feel objected, one of which is to waste time especially with small amounts of investment, even if KYC is required with the Video Call addressed to investors with an amount of big.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 02:57:33 PM
Video call is interesting for its uniqueness. After all, if serious projects will act KYC, it will be very cool. Since the number of participants will decrease dramatically, so bounty awards will be better.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
November 04, 2018, 02:25:42 PM
To be honest, I think this is a very interesting idea. This allows users to avoid document theft. And in general, I think this will simplify and speed up the KYC procedure.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
November 04, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

If ICOs requires video call for KYC then they receive a lot of fake identity. Its actually possible to pick someone on the street to do a video call in order to pass KYC. I feel submission of documents still remain the best way to verify identity.
I would not have refused a personal visit to their company by invitation, with full payment of the trip. They will then be able to personally verify my authenticity.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

If ICOs requires video call for KYC then they receive a lot of fake identity. Its actually possible to pick someone on the street to do a video call in order to pass KYC. I feel submission of documents still remain the best way to verify identity.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 02:05:23 PM
I think that bounty hunters will not agree to go through the KYC procedure through a video call because it will violate the cryptocurrency anonymity principle.
Activity: 124
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 04, 2018, 12:52:16 PM
Yes i think that is better option than sending private informations via mail or via some websites. I love that way. I used video call for kyc vertification only one time. I think that was during Ethersic Ico's kyc process. That is really smooth and legit. I love that. I hope in the future other icos will start to use that kind of kyc vertification system.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 12:48:18 PM
I  think it's a bad idea because it's impossible for a project team to have time for video calls every day and also if the document and photo data .a project team can quickly check it rather than make a video call
Pages:
Jump to: