Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 47. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 10:10:09 PM
I think so Video call may be end up KYC. The most important of cryptocurrency is privacy but KYC may destroy the main function of its. Of course company and financial institutions must follow gov rules. They may make KYC as simple as they can to satisfy their clients. Using Video Call may bring troublesome and uncomfortable. In conclusion, KISS (Keep it so simple).  
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 10:09:22 PM
This is not a great idea in terms of investing in icos, it will affect the general public if this kind of thing will be imposed. It's gonna limit the opportunity of everyone if ever
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 10:06:44 PM
It could be with video calls, can the whatshap application be used, only time and costs will take a lot of time. Is the team capable of this?
Certainly in language must also be more eloquent, so that it is easy to understand.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
August 20, 2018, 09:59:29 PM
I think they wont go as far as collecting videos about their clients and if they do that there would be a fewer investors to invest in their platform.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
August 20, 2018, 09:50:01 PM
Wow video KYC sounds like a nightmare from the novel 1984.  Next we will need full retina scans and anal probes.  Are you guys seriously sending in Passport documents over and doing videos? 
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
August 20, 2018, 09:46:13 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
I think this is not necessary at some cause. This will consume a lot of time and effort specially when all the bounty participant include. For example in fb campaign, we all know that fb and twitter campaign has small percentage on bounty calculation, do you think I put effort to go on skype having 20-50 dollars?
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
August 20, 2018, 09:45:47 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

yes of course.... this is possible. But, the questios is ?
"do they have time to do it?"
and maybe they have to spend a little bit money for that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
August 20, 2018, 09:41:43 PM
I am thinking how that is going to work, if it is what i am thinking then it means the ICO team will have to attend to every ICO investor video call and bounty hunters as well? Video call for KYC in my own opinion is not achievable.
Activity: 246
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 09:30:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: