Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 58. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

dE_logics@ Please take your shit somewhere else, we do not need your shitty coin. If you need to promote your coin, go somewhere else.

Guys, it is better to just ignore these trolls [ dE_logics ] & focus on the development. These usually have other vast interests, if you ignore them they will disappear, no need to fight or argue, not worth your time.
You guys realise that this is our coin? It's the old version.

They can't. They're too dumb.

They invested all their savings into this coin, they call anyone criticizing their coin a troll cause they panic and have fear. They're desperate nerds anyway.

See, these guys are kids basically. They all behave similarly -- like kids.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

dE_logics@ Please take your shit somewhere else, we do not need your shitty coin. If you need to promote your coin, go somewhere else.

Guys, it is better to just ignore these trolls [ dE_logics ] & focus on the development. These usually have other vast interests, if you ignore them they will disappear, no need to fight or argue, not worth your time.
You guys realise that this is our coin? It's the old version.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Once Virtual Coin gets module for buy/sell as currency. It should not be heard for it to get Bitcoin status & maybe value.

Guys we should help out with getting module up & running.
legendary
Crypto since 2014

But you did shit right here. In your beloved coin's thread.

Why do you think that's MY coin?
You guys are all retards. This is the previous version of  this coin. The scrypt version. Jesus.
I mined 70000 coins. Too bad its worthless.

I actually can't believe you didn't see who made the thread. Our dev.

But you did shit right here. In your beloved coin's thread.

Why do you think that's MY coin?
(1112.0 / (pow((dDiff+51.0)/6.0,2.0)))

What does the POW function do?
Activity: 360

Activity: 360
Good to see a lot of action about this coin and also great that more people will start using the signature I made for VC and hopefully spread it around the forums a bit more.  I see good things ahead for this community and coin, keep up the great work devs.

To the people desperate for a few satoshi and selling at stupid prices, your loss, but please do carry on Smiley

Thanks for the sig. I've been saying it for a while now that VC has great potential due to it's name and specs.  Virtual Coin has a multi purpose name and can be used for just about anything.  It just needs a little marketing to get things flowing.  Not sure why people are even considering selling at the current market price.  They probably don't realize that VC currently has about 1 million total coins right now, maybe less and it could be years before we hit the total 3 million coins.  We seriously need a block explorer going. Dev should seek out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainzcryptoidinfo-alternative-blockchain-explorers-571254  Heard good things about "fairglu"  Good luck to VC.

Agree, lets not burden dev with everything. I am happy he is keeping VC code updated & releasing new updates as needed.

payment module, site, marketing etc...etc we all should volunteer & pitch in, that's how bitcoin, litecoin were successful. 
legendary
Crypto since 2014
I am going to take a look at this tonight after work and see what I can do with the code. I will update everyone later this evening.
Awesome, thanks for that.
Lol you posted that at 12:00:01 am (for me)
Activity: 16
I am going to take a look at this tonight after work and see what I can do with the code. I will update everyone later this evening.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Good to see a lot of action about this coin and also great that more people will start using the signature I made for VC and hopefully spread it around the forums a bit more.  I see good things ahead for this community and coin, keep up the great work devs.

To the people desperate for a few satoshi and selling at stupid prices, your loss, but please do carry on Smiley

Thanks for the sig. I've been saying it for a while now that VC has great potential due to it's name and specs.  Virtual Coin has a multi purpose name and can be used for just about anything.  It just needs a little marketing to get things flowing.  Not sure why people are even considering selling at the current market price.  They probably don't realize that VC currently has about 1 million total coins right now, maybe less and it could be years before we hit the total 3 million coins.  We seriously need a block explorer going. Dev should seek out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainzcryptoidinfo-alternative-blockchain-explorers-571254  Heard good things about "fairglu"  Good luck to VC.
Activity: 266

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 882
Merit: 515
Is there anything special about this coin?

No Roadmap, no blockexplorer, no twitter. No newbie dev (thats a plus).

Any plans with this one?
There is going to be Bitcoin ATM support. Android Wallet (I think) and probably a block explorer.

We need a bounty.

Agree, we may have to start with getting payment module coded, maybe offer bounty to programmer to write/modify existing module to support VC.
Activity: 882
Merit: 515
If everyone want to have healthy coin, it should be currency that you can use for something not only trading,
for example buying and selling virtual stuff like wow gold, or rp points for lol, likes on fb?
there is many stuff to use, and people can exchange them for money, why bitcoin is so expensive? you can buy even real stuff, I am buying traffic for my websites with btc because they only accept btc.
Virtual coin looks good for trading if it's asic resistant.
It should be hard work to get it, and easy to buy it.
Just my 02cents.
Cheers!

I agree.
I am a long time supporter and miner of this coin.
Earlier today I offered the DEV a partnership with my Web Hosting company to accept VC as a payment method for services.
We'll see what he comes back with.
 Wink

Just PM you back, looking forward to see VC accepted as method of payment.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
If everyone want to have healthy coin, it should be currency that you can use for something not only trading,
for example buying and selling virtual stuff like wow gold, or rp points for lol, likes on fb?
there is many stuff to use, and people can exchange them for money, why bitcoin is so expensive? you can buy even real stuff, I am buying traffic for my websites with btc because they only accept btc.
Just my 02cents.
Cheers!

I agree.
Earlier today I offered the DEV a partnership with my Web Hosting company to accept VC as a payment method for services.
 Wink

Ooh, nice. I hope he accepts.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Just my 02cents.
Cheers!

I agree.
 Wink
Activity: 473
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
PROMOTION
Update your forum signature to support VirtualCoin & respond back with your VC address, I will personally donate VirtualCoin to you. You can find sample signature on page 1 of this forum.

While supplies last.

Edit: This is for all new users to VC.

The status of the beginner doesn't allow to put such long signature. I will add as soon as it will be possible.

Just look at some new users in the thread (like above of "joblessminer"), you will need to modify to meet the restrictions.
Activity: 6
Just my 02cents.
Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: