Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 61. (Read 192532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
virus (Trojan.Win32.Bazon.a) in the wallet?
The main symptoms of a Trojan win32 infection are:

constant pop-ups;
changed default homepage;
excessively slow Internet connection;
disabled firewall (provided that it has been turned on prior the infection);
crashes of the system.

None of these happen for me.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
virus (Trojan.Win32.Bazon.a) in the wallet?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
the old standard for altcoin worth used to be total BTC ÷total altcoin supply ÷ 5000 or 10000. that seems to have changed to be slightly lower. But even divided by 20000 it gives 35k sat

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 360
Difficulty just crossed 220 now.

At this rate in 2-3 days will go past 1000. Crazy users selling so cheap. Bitcoin total is 21M, where as this is 3M, 1/7th of BTC. it does worth more... time will tell. I still remember guy buying 1 pizza for 15,000 BTC?

Read this before you decide to sell your VC cheaply.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2013/12/23/the-bitcoin-pizza-purchase-thats-worth-7-million-today/

I stepped out for a few hours and just got back.  Looks like a lot of good things happened while I was gone. Great to see VC is on Bittrex.  Difficulty is at new record levels.  Congrats fellow VC'ers. We honestly need a block explorer now. Hopefully it happens soon.   Grin
WAIT!?? It's on bittrex!! Yess!!
Lol I have already made a x3 profit from SpiceLord but I'm going to keep waiting.
'cept there aren't any buys at x3
legendary
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
I stepped out for a few hours and just got back.  Looks like a lot of good things happened while I was gone. Great to see VC is on Bittrex.  Difficulty is at new record levels.  Congrats fellow VC'ers. We honestly need a block explorer now. Hopefully it happens soon.   Grin
WAIT!?? It's on bittrex!! Yess!!
Lol I have already made a x3 profit from SpiceLord but I'm going to keep waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I stepped out for a few hours and just got back.  Looks like a lot of good things happened while I was gone. Great to see VC is on Bittrex.  Difficulty is at new record levels.  Congrats fellow VC'ers. We honestly need a block explorer now. Hopefully it happens soon.   Grin
Almost every single one of his posts in his post history has been FUD and screaming scam, sell, etc.

Maybe you're interested in the size of my penis? You should not worry about my posts - it's my business. I have a point. Watch yourself nerd.
Grin
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Almost every single one of his posts in his post history has been FUD and screaming scam, sell, etc.

Maybe you're interested in the size of my penis? You should not worry about my posts - it's my business. I have a position. Watch yourself nerd.
Come hang out in IRC if you're bored like me lol #virtualcoin
Activity: 266
No not mintpal!
Not to keen on the site either to be honest but it does have it's uses.
Everyone is waiting for a reasonable price! So remove this exorbitant price!
Normal price for the beginning of 1000-2000, but no more.

Either buy now while you still can at this price or go away.  FUD and slimy tactics trying to get coin lower for your own personal gain is just not going to cut it.

Wait until this coin hits mintpal and poloniex, once they get in on this coin it will go upwards at a rate of knots.
No not mintpal!
Cryptsy is moving above them in Volume. So is hitBtc

Either buy now while you still can at this price or go away.  FUD and slimy tactics trying to get coin lower for your own personal gain is just not going to cut it.

Wait until this coin hits mintpal and poloniex, once they get in on this coin it will go upwards at a rate of knots.
No not mintpal!
Activity: 182

A lot of people have been mining this coin for months. They're not going to sell for that price.
Have you been mining this? Interesting to see you hanging around this coin in particular Wink

I mined a lot early on yeah - but we've also been running the pools since launch.
Activity: 266

A lot of people have been mining this coin for months. They're not going to sell for that price.
Have you been mining this? Interesting to see you hanging around this coin in particular Wink

Activity: 182

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
legendary
Merit: 1012
There will be manipulation but frankly no need to rush, it would be stupid to fall for it, u can mine x11 without burning too much electricity thus no immediate return is needed. Plus, price has to be fair to keep miners going.
Pages:
Jump to: