Pages:
Author

Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry - page 13. (Read 150659 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I also wanted some answers. Me too invested in your company. It is very very quiet around the masternode who should be  coming soon!! When??? It is normal that people are a bit worried when they don't get an answer.
You would think, there something going on but what!
I hope you give the answer we wanted. We do not invest for nothing.

For nothing only the sun is rising that is all.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
i am getting worried that masternodes are not in the plan anymore i asked a couple of times about this and still not seeing any

response on if they still planning and working on those i don t expect it will be in the planned roadmap just want some

confirmation that its still in the roadmap i invested in this coin because of that not because of a cool app

hope to get some response on this or i will be asking more frequently about this  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
OKEX & What Happened

You have been watching us working day after day making Voise the world’s best music distribution platform for artists and listeners alike. You have stood with us in good and rough times, and your amazing moral and financial contribution to our product is what keeps us motivated all the time.

Today we once again ask you to stand with us in the face of a minor roadblock. In many of previous blog-posts, we had promised our community that we’ll have VOISE tokens listed on a top five exchange this exchange was OKEX, a Belize-based virtual currency exchange. Our promise was derived from a business commitment made by the OKEX team which, as we thought, was going to be executed in February.

We need to inform our valued community that the deal between Voise and OKEX met a dead end only recently, after multiple delays on the part of the OKEX team, we took over the project and during the negotiations the exchange changed the parameters for listing the Voise token. We feel they should have honored the original contract, despite any current policy changes.

We do not mean to put the OKEX team in a bad light but their refusal to list us after they agreed to list us, has gone over our heads. We have asked them for a proper explanation on the matter, but we haven’t received any concrete response yet. Which is why, we have decided to redirect our resources to get listed on other exchanges and we will revisit OKEX when we meet their new requirements that they have imposed on us and other projects. This is not isolated to Voise, from our understanding other projects are having similar listing issues.

We are hell-bent towards getting our tokens listed on exchanges, an listing suggestions can be sent to Brandon Diamond. This blogpost is an effort to stay transparent with you our community the voice of voise, and to ensure you all that we are committed to everyone’s success. We Continue to add voise tokens to other exchanges, Cryptowolf being the most recent: https://cryptowolf.eu/

Moving forward there will be more exchanges onboarded. We hope this clarifies some of the questions that surrounded the OKEX listing.

We Value the support of this fantastic community, There are some very interesting developments this spring, our Android App Beta is about to hit the Official Chan, Huge thanks to our 60 or so specially selected Beta Testers in the private beta! We are looking forward to all the feedback from the entire community this next week!

https://medium.com/@voisecom/okex-what-happened-2b4a72cc2c7

thanks for sharing. i think a couple more listings on decentralized exchanges would be a good way to avoid those hefty fees.
could VOISE not be listed on komodo's barterdex platform?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have a question. Since Voise is an actual company now with the inc title. What are the revenue buckets currently for this company? How long can we stay afloat just buy using the ICO piggy bank. I'm sure the staff and andre himself aren't working for free. Is this information for our knowledge? Thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
OKEX & What Happened

You have been watching us working day after day making Voise the world’s best music distribution platform for artists and listeners alike. You have stood with us in good and rough times, and your amazing moral and financial contribution to our product is what keeps us motivated all the time.

Today we once again ask you to stand with us in the face of a minor roadblock. In many of previous blog-posts, we had promised our community that we’ll have VOISE tokens listed on a top five exchange this exchange was OKEX, a Belize-based virtual currency exchange. Our promise was derived from a business commitment made by the OKEX team which, as we thought, was going to be executed in February.

We need to inform our valued community that the deal between Voise and OKEX met a dead end only recently, after multiple delays on the part of the OKEX team, we took over the project and during the negotiations the exchange changed the parameters for listing the Voise token. We feel they should have honored the original contract, despite any current policy changes.

We do not mean to put the OKEX team in a bad light but their refusal to list us after they agreed to list us, has gone over our heads. We have asked them for a proper explanation on the matter, but we haven’t received any concrete response yet. Which is why, we have decided to redirect our resources to get listed on other exchanges and we will revisit OKEX when we meet their new requirements that they have imposed on us and other projects. This is not isolated to Voise, from our understanding other projects are having similar listing issues.

We are hell-bent towards getting our tokens listed on exchanges, an listing suggestions can be sent to Brandon Diamond. This blogpost is an effort to stay transparent with you our community the voice of voise, and to ensure you all that we are committed to everyone’s success. We Continue to add voise tokens to other exchanges, Cryptowolf being the most recent: https://cryptowolf.eu/

Moving forward there will be more exchanges onboarded. We hope this clarifies some of the questions that surrounded the OKEX listing.

We Value the support of this fantastic community, There are some very interesting developments this spring, our Android App Beta is about to hit the Official Chan, Huge thanks to our 60 or so specially selected Beta Testers in the private beta! We are looking forward to all the feedback from the entire community this next week!

https://medium.com/@voisecom/okex-what-happened-2b4a72cc2c7
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Voise is doing just fine guys, you all have no clue how much work actually goes into it lol

Do you know how much work they're doing? If so, how much and from where you have so much knowledge. If not difficult skinte please link where you follow the project?
Activity: 31
Voise is doing just fine guys, you all have no clue how much work actually goes into it lol
Activity: 324
Merit: 79
Do you believe in this project? Me simply that the very not likes the price. She's already a great time standing in one place.

I like the product and the business model, it makes sense and can be revolutionary.

However, it is important to understand building a successful business takes time. Months, if not years, not days or weeks. Need to be patient, let the team work and support as much as you can.

I also really like this project. But something is disturbing the moment that still VOICE is not added to not one decent exchange with large volumes.

they should better finish something first to show off to the world then think about going on an exchange or d-exchange to be traded Smiley
Do you believe in this project? Me simply that the very not likes the price. She's already a great time standing in one place.

I like the product and the business model, it makes sense and can be revolutionary.

However, it is important to understand building a successful business takes time. Months, if not years, not days or weeks. Need to be patient, let the team work and support as much as you can.

I also really like this project. But something is disturbing the moment that still VOICE is not added to not one decent exchange with large volumes.
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden

Big shoutout for VOISE in Bitcoin Garden Forum Newsletter (Issue #22, May 02)

VOISE PLATFORM, LATEST NEWS: With the recent transition from Voise to Voise Inc., the executive team has made numerous changes in terms of strategy, planning, goals, and overall execution of our operations. The community has patiently watched it grow from a big idea into an actual product with a bright future. The team has adopted a new approach and decided to revamp the existing roadmap, still encompassing the keys aspects of what makes Voise, but also upgrading it’s technical aspects to stay up to date with recent and future crypto market trends. There has been many big news in the past weeks, you can read them all on their twitter feed.

If you're not subscribed, you can read it in the archives: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=35915.0

Thumbs up for this project. I love it.

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Big shoutout for VOISE in Bitcoin Garden Forum Newsletter (Issue #22, May 02)

VOISE PLATFORM, LATEST NEWS: With the recent transition from Voise to Voise Inc., the executive team has made numerous changes in terms of strategy, planning, goals, and overall execution of our operations. The community has patiently watched it grow from a big idea into an actual product with a bright future. The team has adopted a new approach and decided to revamp the existing roadmap, still encompassing the keys aspects of what makes Voise, but also upgrading it’s technical aspects to stay up to date with recent and future crypto market trends. There has been many big news in the past weeks, you can read them all on their twitter feed.

If you're not subscribed, you can read it in the archives: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=35915.0

Thumbs up for this project. I love it.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
The VOISE coin project will surely bring revolutionary changes to the music industry, and the development prospect of this coin is good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
admin please add voise in binunce and bittrex
after that price will go to 1$

Lol come on. It's not as easy as sending an email and being approved in binance. It cost upwards of a million dollars to get your coin listed there, not exactly a cheap or quick way.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
These recent updates looks very good but still something is missing which large volume and more liquidity. We should not forget last all time high price but now one exchange before the next full bull run is necessary to see Voise in dollars. Total supply is nothing, even getting $1 still it remains under $1 billion market. This is realistic and do able price and expectation seeing the work being done.

Do you really believe that the price can reach $ 1?  I think with such exchanges as now it is not real. We at least need kukoin or Okex.

Kucoin would be great, definitely
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
when masternodes i would expect some news since it would be implemented somewhere around this time

These recent updates looks very good but still something is missing which large volume and more liquidity. We should not forget last all time high price but now one exchange before the next full bull run is necessary to see Voise in dollars. Total supply is nothing, even getting $1 still it remains under $1 billion market. This is realistic and do able price and expectation seeing the work being done.

Do you really believe that the price can reach $ 1?  I think with such exchanges as now it is not real. We at least need kukoin or Okex.
Activity: 23
VOISE will reach 0.2$ in near future. I hope that
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I began to read a lot of information about the project and see that they were transparent. It was a good sign, I like music, and I hope I can really invest some VOISE.
Pages:
Jump to: