Pages:
Author

Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry - page 14. (Read 150620 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 79
admin please add voise in binunce and bittrex
after that price will go to 1$
oh and when you are at it could you please add some voise to beyonce tooooo Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
It is very interesting to me to see to observe as the price from last growth fell so strongly and it seems caught a bottom. Whether now possibly to return to the price for last maximum of the price where the coin already was recently?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
If we talk about potential based on supply and features on what work is being done then $1 is quite possible. When this will be ready to acquired then exchanges will not be matter as it can get volume from side exchanges without problem. This doesn't mean I don't give value to big exchanges but show possibility without them too.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
You made me laugh with this message. How naive. If this were so simple, then all the tokens would have been traded for a long time only on the best exchanges. And they cost much more than one dollar

Agreed with you this is not a standard of rise of thew price of any token although both are good exchanges which could help to attract more people to invest into this project. But nobody can provide us guarantee it will boost like this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
You made me laugh with this message. How naive. If this were so simple, then all the tokens would have been traded for a long time only on the best exchanges. And they cost much more than one dollar
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
any annoucements about the masternode feature when it s going online
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
what was voise ICO price?

The ticker was VSM before and changed to VOISE or it was always like that?
ICO price was about $0.001 when we do the conversion VSM to VOISE

Yes the tocken was VSM before and changed to VOISE (1VSM=1000VOISE)

thank you so much for the heads up.
Activity: 23
Artist Pitbull needs help! Let him know about VOISE! Community power! 🔥

https://twitter.com/pitbull/status/988946099162435584
https://twitter.com/voisecom/status/989320374839001088
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Voise has good concept with potential to generate huge revenue to put music on blockchain. Now a days blockchain is getting hot for startup project so if they will continue working like this this will be huge in future and I like to support them.

Do you think the price of $ 0.5 per voice token can really reach in the near future? I want to hear your opinion please reply.

I think nothing is impossible in a world like this, when a lot of support is sure it will happen and we do not know when it happens
so dare take the risk alone, that's my opinion
Activity: 23

ICO price was about $0.001 when we do the conversion VSM to VOISE

Yes the tocken was VSM before and changed to VOISE (1VSM=1000VOISE)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
How is it going guys? At what stage are you now?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Voise has good concept with potential to generate huge revenue to put music on blockchain. Now a days blockchain is getting hot for startup project so if they will continue working like this this will be huge in future and I like to support them.

Do you think the price of $ 0.5 per voice token can really reach in the near future? I want to hear your opinion please reply.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 256
voise.com is ok now and my money is back thank you vois . is best token
Activity: 112
Hey, guys. What happens to the price? Any news on the growth so good? I missed something?

people are buying and i'm not selling  Wink

Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hey, guys. What happens to the price? Any news on the growth so good? I missed something?
Pages:
Jump to: