Pages:
Author

Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry - page 12. (Read 150620 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
I am waiting and waiting about news of the masternode but still no answer! Why not? It is a simple question is itn t? Undecided
voise now is token . i think master nod is after change voise to coin.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
This sounds cool this kind of feedback from an independent user who already gave it try. I didn't create account for myself yet but will be testing it for my satisfaction and experience to see how it goes. I read last comments and already got some idea about alpha version.
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Seems to be a nice and interesting project. Especially, for those, who can sell their own musical masterpieces. Anyway, I would like to know whether this project will succeed or not as there are similar ones...
Activity: 4
I am waiting and waiting about news of the masternode but still no answer! Why not? It is a simple question is itn t? Undecided
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
yeah but the the masternodes would be introduced the 2 e quarter of the year so i would have expected to hear something about how its

going by now don t need specifics but confirmation if its still there

you need around 600 k of these tokens to get one up so can you understand why i would like some confirmation if it s still on

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Why didn't you get answer for master node because there is no established information yet. That is one of the options for future which may be introduced at some certain stage once other things are ready and start working properly. Team has focused on development and partnerships that's why they sometimes visit the thread to drop announcements or updates.
yeah i ll put the buying of this token on hold for now i have been asking about the masternode s for a while now and keep getting ignored

don t think there is any value in holding tokens without the masternode option coming

though the video update is nice its filled with coming soon
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Voise Project Development Video Update
VOISE is a community driven Music and Media Collective that's powered by the Blockchain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3whyGTxg_MU
would like some quick answer on the question if the masternodes are still happening  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

If I am not mistaken they will be there only to attend but not to speak! Of course I would like to get noticed by large investors

They won't speak=( just attend. price won't rise i gues...

Presence is any important is also worth for it it doesn't matter they speak or not. They are working really hard overall progress of this platform is quite positive and in long term this project will reach on a good position.
Activity: 26

If I am not mistaken they will be there only to attend but not to speak! Of course I would like to get noticed by large investors

They won't speak=( just attend. price won't rise i gues...
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
They should have honored their promise and listing on previous conditions as this is common practice everywhere. Any change in policies applies to new contracts but that isn't the only exchange. It is appreciable that Voise team has discussed the issue with supporters openly. This will help a lot to understand the reasons behind the delays in exchanges.
at least the Voise team has been responsible for giving reason to the supporters why the exchange is experiencing this delay as a form of their concern in order to avoid misunderstanding.
That's one of a kind that the team is honest for its community and not promising and when any further delays happens other have closed to discuss it in public. This music indistries will give a different approach to the musicians and to its audience or listeners. I am believing in project even it has a slow progression.

I fully agree with you. And as well as you very much believe in this project. And I think one day he's going to shoot up really hard.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Thanks for the update regarding the OKex situation!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
They should have honored their promise and listing on previous conditions as this is common practice everywhere. Any change in policies applies to new contracts but that isn't the only exchange. It is appreciable that Voise team has discussed the issue with supporters openly. This will help a lot to understand the reasons behind the delays in exchanges.
at least the Voise team has been responsible for giving reason to the supporters why the exchange is experiencing this delay as a form of their concern in order to avoid misunderstanding.
That's one of a kind that the team is honest for its community and not promising and when any further delays happens other have closed to discuss it in public. This music indistries will give a different approach to the musicians and to its audience or listeners. I am believing in project even it has a slow progression.
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
good they made the decision to wait. it is not nice to be toyed around with, an agreement should be honored. but there are other exchanges to approach and decentralized DEX platforms are the new trend this year anyway. VOISE on barterdex or EOS platform would be great.

There are so many alternative exists that is just matter of time but I'm also quite sure this token will get listed on a decent exchange. Dev explained in details what happened recently but good thing is that they are working hard to make it really valuable token into music industry.
Activity: 324
Merit: 79
good they made the decision to wait. it is not nice to be toyed around with, an agreement should be honored. but there are other exchanges to approach and decentralized DEX platforms are the new trend this year anyway. VOISE on barterdex or EOS platform would be great.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: