Pages:
Author

Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry - page 11. (Read 150620 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Cryptocurrencies are entering in decisive phase and it is never easy to convince to any individual or business to shift on another immature alternative system. There are doubts and uncertainty and adoption of anything to move on something new is slow process. Music industry is running successfully already, to bring them on blockchain need extra efforts. That still will take time but if we talk about price alone that is other thing. Most of the markets are going at few times lower than where they were few months ago.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
That doesn't make sense to sell at loss and invest in another project you are not aware of what is going on there. If you sell one because it is taking time to wait for other this is illogical. Voise team is working and keeping somewhat contact with community to have two way communication which is good. I would prefer to remain here as long as they are working actively.

Fuking Voise! No Price movement... Fuking fuking fuking
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
That doesn't make sense to sell at loss and invest in another project you are not aware of what is going on there. If you sell one because it is taking time to wait for other this is illogical. Voise team is working and keeping somewhat contact with community to have two way communication which is good. I would prefer to remain here as long as they are working actively.

I also explain to everyone that it is not necessary to twitch in a falling market, it can end in tears. But people do not understand and jump from one project to another. Then go to work at the plant))
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Activity: 324
Merit: 79
I don't think I am going to trust another music coin unless it's development team pledges to work as much as possible with other music coin development teams.  There needs to be a unification of effort.

why? because all coins should be equal? what a silly idea. the open market needs diversity. anything else is artificially altered.
only the strong will survive. nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
I don't think I am going to trust another music coin unless it's development team pledges to work as much as possible with other music coin development teams.  There needs to be a unification of effort.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Your token is waves based or not .
I still keep VOISE, I'll wait for Voise price can be like last August which reached 110k satoshi, hopefully can continue to rise and get big investors. Good luck.

what else is there to do? Of course only keep and wait. I think who now sells at the price of 100-110 Satoshi is impatient people.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
I still keep VOISE, I'll wait for Voise price can be like last August which reached 110k satoshi, hopefully can continue to rise and get big investors. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
everything get answered exept are the masternodes still on track hmmm

No update about the development progress of Masternodes but this is still on the track as they are busy to develop new features to make improve that platform. Stay tuned soon they will come with good news about the status of this feature.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
everything get answered exept are the masternodes still on track hmmm
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I think it will be fair to let them free to develop the product how they want. They are experiencing and feeling everything on ground by having contacts to different artists face to face. They surely will look after the interest of artists as well while protecting their investors and platform. It is understandable process and that's why I am not in hurry after having targeted tokens already in my wallet.
I can not understand why we do not add more than one exchange? It is very strange that even weak exchanges do not add us!
Activity: 12
how does this coin go further if it is being left behind on that exchange?
Merit: 106
How can be possible to participate at twitter bounty if this week and untill today there are no Voise tweets?
Activity: 98
It seems that this project seems to be active in answering everyone's questions about the bounty provided this project, very good for projects like this, hopefully this is not just the beginning of answering everyone's statement, but at the end of this project, the dev is willing to respond everyone on this thread, may be?!
Anw, it’s only my identification Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
They seem to be busy in promoting and finding potential partners in Las Angeles which is center of their main focus. Blockchain's fever is at its peak in New York these days but I didn't see any presence of Voise at Consensus 2018, may be I missed anything ? Anyway they are focusing on sideways opportunity to find real businesses directly to form partnerships.
maybe.I'm glad that the project is still working hard.It needs a lot of things to do.Looking for more partners.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
They seem to be busy in promoting and finding potential partners in Las Angeles which is center of their main focus. Blockchain's fever is at its peak in New York these days but I didn't see any presence of Voise at Consensus 2018, may be I missed anything ? Anyway they are focusing on sideways opportunity to find real businesses directly to form partnerships.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hi, everybody. Please tell me Viberate (VIB) is our main competitor as I understand? Am I wrong?

Hello friend. Voice and VIB are a bit different projects. They have different views on the development of their projects. You'd better read about both projects yourself and you'll understand.
Hi, everybody. Please tell me Viberate (VIB) is our main competitor as I understand? Am I wrong?
Pages:
Jump to: