Pages:
Author

Topic: Voting is harmful. Don't do it - page 6. (Read 1860 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 51
July 14, 2024, 09:57:46 AM
You are right about America sucks. But God is so great that He can face each American individually, with complete knowledge of how sucky each person is. So, I gotta be ready to face Him, as do you.
About that. I don't think very many Americans or even Earthers can face God without getting sent straight to Hell.

I have tried to communicate my message about a specific protocol for preventing the next 5 pandemics and unstoppable bacteria (which will be much different from a pandemic) and nearly everyone was like F@#$ YOU (some people were somewhat supportive with their words, but words are very cheap, so I would rather hear insults and hatred than cheap words.) This has convinced me that the only way that humans will learn that pandemic prevention is important is if billions die. This has also convinced me that humans deserve pandemics. Instead of focusing on what humans need, I should focus on what humans f@#$ing deserve. Humans (especially Americans) deserve to rot in Hell and get r@p3d by demons for all eternity.

In Christ,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

According to South Park, Heaven has a population of 1656 while Hell has a population of about a trillion. This sounds accurate according to the Bible. Hell isn't good.

DJ Trump/Mike Tyson 2024
legendary
Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373
July 14, 2024, 01:22:50 AM
Quick, vote for Trump, now, before they assassinate him, or you might lose your chance.

Cool
We should have very early voting so that we can vote for Trump right now. But I think that Trump should require everyone at his rallies to strip nude so that they are not carrying any weapons. But everyone is too prudish about nudity, so that is never going to happen. How sad!

But then again, America sucks. Americans are deplorable bags of s@#$. I will therefore probably vote for Biden because Biden is a demented scumbag and Americans deserve to suffer. Who knows. Maybe the USA will send troops to Ukraine, and Russia will retaliate and then the whole thing will escalate to using nukes and everyone will die. But then again, I have tried to prevent 5 pandemics and unstoppable bacteria from ruining humanity, and nobody gave a damn about that, so nobody is going to give a damn when billions die from nuclear warfare and thousands survive. Most Americans are f#@$ing Nazis. God damn America.

The only way that people will care enough to be safe from pandemics and unstoppable bacteria is for pandemics to kill BILLIONS and maim many more billions. If that does not happen, most humans won't learn s@#$ because most humans are s@#$.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

P.S. I would rather be discussing something like reversible computation, but humans are so shi$$y that I must continually call out their bulls@#$ and remind everyone how disgraceful humanity is. Most humans will go to Hell for all eternity.

You are right about America sucks. But God is so great that He can face each American individually, with complete knowledge of how sucky each person is. So, I gotta be ready to face Him, as do you.

Cool
July 13, 2024, 10:16:52 PM
Quick, vote for Trump, now, before they assassinate him, or you might lose your chance.

Cool
We should have very early voting so that we can vote for Trump right now. But I think that Trump should require everyone at his rallies to strip nude so that they are not carrying any weapons. But everyone is too prudish about nudity, so that is never going to happen. How sad!

But then again, America sucks. Americans are deplorable bags of s@#$. I will therefore probably vote for Biden because Biden is a demented scumbag and Americans deserve to suffer. Who knows. Maybe the USA will send troops to Ukraine, and Russia will retaliate and then the whole thing will escalate to using nukes and everyone will die. But then again, I have tried to prevent 5 pandemics and unstoppable bacteria from ruining humanity, and nobody gave a damn about that, so nobody is going to give a damn when billions die from nuclear warfare and thousands survive. Most Americans are f#@$ing Nazis. God damn America.

The only way that people will care enough to be safe from pandemics and unstoppable bacteria is for pandemics to kill BILLIONS and maim many more billions. If that does not happen, most humans won't learn s@#$ because most humans are s@#$.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

P.S. I would rather be discussing something like reversible computation, but humans are so shi$$y that I must continually call out their bulls@#$ and remind everyone how disgraceful humanity is. Most humans will go to Hell for all eternity.
legendary
July 13, 2024, 08:52:42 PM

Cool
July 13, 2024, 07:35:21 PM
That does it. Now that Trump has been shot at and has 34 felony convictions, Trump has more street credit than any US president in history.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
legendary
July 12, 2024, 10:48:17 PM
^^^ You didn't really say that. After all,  you "live in a globalised technocracy where people have been reduced to nothing more than economic units." So, you can't say anything. You are too globalized to talk against your masters.

Cool
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 12, 2024, 12:57:45 PM
We live in a globalised technocracy where people have been reduced to nothing more than economic units. Voting legitimises an illegitimate system. Don't go out to vote in their little charade. Have some dignity. Don't contribute to the tryanny of modern governance systems.
Voting is a fundamental right of the people of a country. Why are you suggesting that this right be denied? If the government of your country is corrupt or involved in illegal activities, why did you vote? The remedy is that if you don't vote, the country won't change. You must vote to change the country. If necessary, protest against the government should be done.
so dumb
July 11, 2024, 07:40:49 AM
BIDEN/HARRIS 2024: Instead of voting for the lesser of the two evils, you should vote for the greater of the two evils. Instead of voting for the smarter of the two morons, you should vote for the bigger idiot.

Do not vote for the president who we need the most. Instead vote for the president who we truly deserve. The world needs to know how f@#$ed up Americans really are.

If you vote for Biden, you will get to see for the first time in American history, the President of the USA s@#$ting himself at his State of the Union address. This will be very funny. And what is funny is good for the country. So vote for Biden this November.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Activity: 9
July 11, 2024, 03:21:06 AM
If you don't want to vote, choose yourself, everyone will vote for you. Wink
legendary
July 11, 2024, 02:06:14 AM
Voting is harmful. Don't do it

Well, keep your fingers out of the voting machine. Cheesy

Cool
Activity: 24
July 11, 2024, 12:05:51 AM
We live in a globalised technocracy where people have been reduced to nothing more than economic units. Voting legitimises an illegitimate system. Don't go out to vote in their little charade. Have some dignity. Don't contribute to the tryanny of modern governance systems.
Voting is a fundamental right of the people of a country. Why are you suggesting that this right be denied? If the government of your country is corrupt or involved in illegal activities, why did you vote? The remedy is that if you don't vote, the country won't change. You must vote to change the country. If necessary, protest against the government should be done.
legendary
July 10, 2024, 11:49:11 PM
Get rid of the income tax. Vote Trump.     Cool
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
July 10, 2024, 11:33:33 PM
You know you messed up when even BADecker is telling you your opinion is all wrong.  Grin
legendary
July 10, 2024, 11:18:20 PM
^^^ You sound like you need a lot more toothpaste. Voting is good. It provides the electoral college something to base their election on.

Cool
July 10, 2024, 07:13:13 PM
Most people are too dumb to vote correctly, so most people should stay home and let smart people make decisions for them. The people of the USA have voted for a demented potato and they are going to vote for that same demented potato again because they themselves have cognitive limitations (especially the people who went to college; college is a f@#$ing scam that causes people to lose their minds). Most people in the USA are too f@#$ing fat and stupid to know about alternative voting systems such as instant runoff voting and why such alternative voting systems are needed.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

This must be what you are talking about:

Cool
I don't use that toothpaste. But people who have supported Biden really should stop voting because Biden is a dumb@$$. And people who have graduated from college should also stop voting because college graduates tend to be f@#$ed up pieces of shit. Universities still have not apologized for promoting violence against me because universities are truly evil places.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
legendary
July 10, 2024, 05:31:14 PM
Most people are too dumb to vote correctly, so most people should stay home and let smart people make decisions for them. The people of the USA have voted for a demented potato and they are going to vote for that same demented potato again because they themselves have cognitive limitations (especially the people who went to college; college is a f@#$ing scam that causes people to lose their minds). Most people in the USA are too f@#$ing fat and stupid to know about alternative voting systems such as instant runoff voting and why such alternative voting systems are needed.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

This must be what you are talking about:

Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 227
July 10, 2024, 08:11:48 AM

I don't really get the main point you are trying to convey because anybody that says that people should not exercise there franchise to vote the right person is obviously making a very big mistake, we know that most countries based on corruption they have failed there citizens and in most cases even after voting they would not allow the people to make there choice instead they would rigged the election, so truly we know that is every common in some places even were I come from but however in as much as those things are very common in most places doesn't mean that every other countries are like that because we know that there are countries that has a very good system of government so don't generalize it.
July 10, 2024, 07:55:49 AM

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
legendary
July 10, 2024, 05:31:23 AM
Do the opposite. Take part in the voting system to make sure it is done right.

Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 10, 2024, 02:40:54 AM
Your statement shows that you are bitter and upset with your country's voting system. But the vote cannot legalize the illegal until all the people of the country are corrupt. Only then can illegal things be legalized by voting. But as a conscious citizen of a country we have to realize our due rights. And for this I think that by bringing transparency in the voting system, it is possible to resist all the illegal things in the country and for this we should be aware of all our rights and be vocal in getting them.
Pages:
Jump to: