Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 29446. (Read 26382433 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
you silly boy. not only do you gamble your money, now you gamble your ego.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I am the biggest Idiot that I try to explain obvious things to some people, you are welcome Wink

Yeah, whatever.

But in the coming days at least, it sure looks like my short positions are gonna do a whole better than your longs eh? eh? eh?

Where we gonna stop this time?

$765 again?

$700 perhaps?

Lower? No! surely not lower! My bank account will not be able to handle the profits!!!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Shut the fuck up about the rotten dog money ffs.!

Such rage, many anger.

Yes, you guys ruin a perfectly fine thread with you dog manure.

1. Nobody takes this thread seriously
2. Does complaining about "dog manure" and "rotten dog money" make for higher quality posts, or just more noise?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Any speculation regarding the New York hearings? IMO, a clear policy direction from this hearing may be more important than the China stuff.

At least there is some general sentiment talk in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMilJzD3pL0

Such rage, many anger.

Yes, you guys ruin a perfectly fine thread with you dog manure.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

Such rage, many anger.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
lol so much hate, almost makes me wanna buy doges, it seems I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

Yeah put your money where your mouth is, fill your boots. Buy, buy, buy.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
lol so much hate, almost makes me wanna buy doges, it seems I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
legendary
this is BITCOINtalk.org, not Dogecointalk. You fuckers are just being rude. I don't go to your house, piss in the flowerpot and shit on your rug. Please do us the same courtesy. You have your own, threads, your own subforum, your own reddit. use them and leave us alone. We don't want you here. You are like juveniles. you missed the early adopter phase and you think it's unfair. tough shit. life ain't fair. It'll be even less fair when your shitcoin tanks but I won't invade your space and gloat about it cuz, you know, I'm better than you. Now do me the favor of fucking off and possibly dying, but that last part is up to you. Thanks.

Reactions like this are part of the reason why dogecoin exists.

No. Dogecoin exists for the sole reason of dumping for Bitcoin at an unknown future point in time. This is the only reason for it's existence.

So what?

Nothing wrong with that. I would be lying if I said I haven't taken advantage of pump 'n' dumps in the passed.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
this is BITCOINtalk.org, not Dogecointalk. You fuckers are just being rude. I don't go to your house, piss in the flowerpot and shit on your rug. Please do us the same courtesy. You have your own, threads, your own subforum, your own reddit. use them and leave us alone. We don't want you here. You are like juveniles. you missed the early adopter phase and you think it's unfair. tough shit. life ain't fair. It'll be even less fair when your shitcoin tanks but I won't invade your space and gloat about it cuz, you know, I'm better than you. Now do me the favor of fucking off and possibly dying, but that last part is up to you. Thanks.

No. Dogecoin exists for the sole reason of dumping for Bitcoin at an unknown future point in time. This is the only reason for it's existence.

So what?
legendary

Activity: 154
Reaction on dogecoin could not be a reason of creating it...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

If bitcoin goes to $1000 I will....

Find your lack of faith amusing....

Activity: 700
so gox bux is becoming worthless, $150 between gox and all exchanges.... and most of the action is happening there...

Pretty much. Willy is dominating the market. How long is this going to last? Anyone know? How long did it last last time?

somebody got an ass load of fiat they trying to get out.   That should tell you something.  i wonder if gox shuts it's doors if the price will move much on the other exchanges.  many see it coming already, apparently.

Well I suppose this bot is cheaper then a 8000 market order.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007
Hide your women
so gox bux is becoming worthless, $150 between gox and all exchanges.... and most of the action is happening there...

Pretty much. Willy is dominating the market. How long is this going to last? Anyone know? How long did it last last time?

somebody got an ass load of fiat they trying to get out.   That should tell you something.  i wonder if gox shuts it's doors if the price will move much on the other exchanges.  many see it coming already, apparently.

Everyone always hates the powerful
Jump to: