Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 29450. (Read 26369189 times)

elg
Activity: 151
Merit: 104
again a 0,8k buy on gox and 0,8k sell at stamp, cant see the time difference though...
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Patience.... wait until everyone is sure the price is going lower.

That is the time to buy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
The Chinese traders and their robots have decided that 1 BTC is worth 4800 CNY, because they have realized that the Chinese traders and their robots have decided that 1 BTC is worth 4800 CNY, because they have realized that the Chinese traders and their robots have decided that 1 BTC is worth 4800 CNY, because they have realized that the Chinese traders and their robots have decided that 1 BTC is worth 4800 CNY, because they have realized that the

(image from http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/theword/2009/01/bootstraps_and.html)
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029
Sine secretum non libertas
Huobi is not moving...

it reached the .764 retrace of the rise from 4640 to 5195.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Both Gox and Stamp broke support briefly and without much enthusiasm. Support is looking a bit weak now though.

Looks like we're just going to stick to the excruciatingly slow slide down the current short term trend line.

Until now only Huobi is impeding full break out...

...but don't seem to be very euphoric either only a bit hesitant.

We're moving into China's bedtime. They seem to like their sleep a little bit more than the Japanese  Cheesy

Dumping before bedtime? So there will be no bad awaking in the morning after Thai-Chi.
Activity: 125
Both Gox and Stamp broke support briefly and without much enthusiasm. Support is looking a bit weak now though.

Looks like we're just going to stick to the excruciatingly slow slide down the current short term trend line.

We're moving into China's bedtime. They seem to like their sleep a little bit more than the Japanese  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Umm i see 2114BTC offer available just at 0.0055% and to get a mil in USD would prob cost you around 0.6% that's a 100 fold difference in a rate. What does that tell you? Oh you were just trolling to get cheap coins from noobs sry then carry on

Where!?

Show me the place, and I am there.

Edit, Gotya....found it.

Need to time transfer of BTC from Bitstamp to Bitfinex so price doesn't fall too much though.
Huobi is not moving...
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1786
In order to dump coins one must have coins

You can tell the bears are getting panicky when all the triangles come out!  Pythagoras must be rolling in his grave!

Cheesy

You are becoming more and more manic by the minute T.Stuart.

Having just read that it is possible to short Bitcoin on Bitfinex, I headed right over there to register and open an account. I then set about finding the option to short bitcoin. The Bitfinex site does not make this a very straightforward process, but I soon discovered the shorting option only to find that there is absolutely nobody interested in lending out Bitcoins to a short seller at this point in time.

Now what does that tell you?

(a big fkn queue of wannabe short-sellers and a distinct lack of mugs Bitcoin holders willing to loan out their Bitcoins to shorters chasing clear and obvious profits)

Umm i see 2114BTC offer available just at 0.0055% and to get a mil in USD would prob cost you around 0.6% that's a 100 fold difference in a rate. What does that tell you? Oh you were just trolling to get cheap coins from noobs sry then carry on
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Gox broke support. Very welcome news for me... Now Stamp's turn.

780 wall just went

edit ok now its back

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

You can tell the bears are getting panicky when all the triangles come out!  Pythagoras must be rolling in his grave!

Cheesy

Having just read that it is possible to short Bitcoin on Bitfinex, I headed right over there to register and open an account. I then set about finding the option to short bitcoin. The Bitfinex site does not make this a very straightforward process, but I soon discovered the shorting option only to find that there is absolutely nobody interested in lending out Bitcoins to a short seller at this point in time.

(a big fkn queue of wannabe short-sellers and a distinct lack of mugs Bitcoin holders willing to loan out their Bitcoins to shorters chasing clear and obvious profits)

You do know the lenders also risk losing their coins if the shorts don't pan out?

This is not really true. Short positions are automatically closed well before there is danger of the total value of the trade dropping below the level of the money lent. The only case where a lender would be at risk would be in the case of a massive short/long squeeze where the positions can't be closed before price collapses +/- something like 40% in a minute period. They offer insurance to cover those extreme cases also.

Ahh, didn't realise you could get insurance, I'll have to check that out.
Gox broke support. Very welcome news for me... Now Stamp's turn.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
let say 850 low for the day on gox, with a super bounce off it D: ttyl

You can tell the bears are getting panicky when all the triangles come out!  Pythagoras must be rolling in his grave!

Cheesy

You do know the lenders also risk losing their coins if the shorts don't pan out?

This is not really true. Short positions are automatically closed well before there is danger of the total value of the trade dropping below the level of the money lent. The only case where a lender would be at risk would be in the case of a massive short/long squeeze where the positions can't be closed before price collapses +/- something like 40% in a minute period. They offer insurance to cover those extreme cases also.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
I am seeing a pattern in these triangles, the angles are very telling on each, they point to $180. We are massively overvalued right now.
Actually, I've been working with some pretty reliable Fibonacci fans whose channels point to Bitstamp hitting $0.00 within the month. Plan accordingly.
sweet i will be able to afford all the bitcoins!

actuly wait no...

i need like 0.0000  Undecided   Cry

No you won't get them ALL, if you wait for them to drop to 0.0001$, because I'll buy 1 million of them at 0.001$, just to be able to
claim that in 2014 I was a huge bitcoin whale. Such a story would be worth 1,000$, even if the bitcoins would be worth 0.0.
Yes, very strong support in the ≤ $.01 range.
Well shit, I'll have to revise my limit orders.
Jump to: