Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 29448. (Read 26369189 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

VAT (known as sales tax in some countries) in the UK is 20% at the moment, if it's charged on exchange transactions that means a 20% price premium to those who are not VAT registered businesses.

Ok but, would one pay vat on the value they exchange, or just on the trading fees!!!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029
Sine secretum non libertas
Guys did you look at Huobi volume ? It dropped like 1000% ?
Huobi volume is exactly like every day at this time. Look at the chart.
That's what they want you to think. 
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
I recommend not associating your real-life identity with Bitcoin in public. Do not attend Bitcoin conventions or meetings where you might be photographed, or else you could be "disappeared".
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
Guys did you look at Huobi volume ? It dropped like 1000% ?
Huobi volume is exactly like every day at this time. Look at the chart.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
First China, then India, and now Russia. Before long, half of humanity will be excluded from Bitcoin.

I'm afraid many of us might be imprisoned for Bitcoin. Be safe.

i am starting an association.

feel free to support us (me): 13yKnhCJosBNpsdSiZta6daL1jvF7p2NZU

Grin Grin Grin
N12
donator
Don't fool yourself, the NSA will quickly make sense out of your silly attempts to hide your transactions, and Coinbase is already infiltrated by Goldman Sachs.

Bitcoin needs true anonymity.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1009
First China, then India, and now Russia. Before long, half of humanity will be excluded from Bitcoin.

I'm afraid many of us might be imprisoned for Bitcoin. Be safe.

One is only "excluded" from Bitcoin if one chooses to "exclude" oneself.

In other words: Obey your masters or else! Wink

Isn't this precisely why Bitcoin was created in the first place? It allows an individual to step outside the traditional, controlled methods of transferring value.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068
VAT (known as sales tax in some countries) in the UK is 20% at the moment, if it's charged on exchange transactions that means a 20% price premium to those who are not VAT registered businesses.
Wow, that would mean even more inflated prices than Emptygox. Cheesy

With 20% of every purchase will going directly to the government.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Couple brave souls on Mtgox trying to reverse the trend. Let's see if it catches.

Looks like the entire night was reversed in 20 minutes.  Tongue

I'm struggling not to short this bump up really heavily. Seems like it's too easy.

HA!

I would be reluctant since Huobi hasn't passed 4.800 yet. But there are some crazy dumpers in between. Might be possible to catch 1 of them. Good luck!  Wink

Just got a quick 790 -> 780 move on Stamp and then cashed out. Couldn't get a big order filled though so only a few coin. I love the all the movement.
Activity: 224
Awesome shorting oppertunity.
But be sure to check the drop. Support at 4800 huobi seems great.
N12
donator
Wow, that would mean even more inflated prices than Emptygox. Cheesy
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
BULLTRAP HAS FALLEN! KARHU PREVAILS!!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Couple brave souls on Mtgox trying to reverse the trend. Let's see if it catches.

Looks like the entire night was reversed in 20 minutes.  Tongue

I'm struggling not to short this bump up really heavily. Seems like it's too easy.

HA!

I would be reluctant since Huobi hasn't passed 4.800 yet. But there are some crazy dumpers in between. Might be possible to catch 1 of them. Good luck!  Wink
Activity: 152
it is frustrating, not really going anywhere much. Chaikin oscilator turning up, bulls can go to bed with with big green honey candy.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068

You think this is good news ?

According to Richard Asquith, head of tax at investment advisers TMF Global, the reclassification of bitcoin to a private currency would mean owners would not be liable for capital gains tax, and although VAT would still apply, it would only be incurred when trading on an exchange, not when buying goods.

Activity: 125

Looks like the entire night was reversed in 20 minutes.  Tongue

HA!
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Quad bottom on the 4h chart? I smell dead bears!
Jump to: