Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 29452. (Read 26368236 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
but it could possibly be as much as 144,336BTC.

No, DRP claim the ownership of those bitcoin ! So no sale before the end of the trial
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Also, most recent "double" "bottom" "broken". No, cut the "" around broken Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
The price might go down now, but it's not worth it. It will still take a while for the feds to sell, in the meantime the price will go back up, and then yo-yo. But really the people who will buy these coins aren't going to be dumping them on the market. They are buying to keep the supply controlled and the price high. :-)

It doesn't matter when they do it. Right now is when we have the knowledge that they will do it. Although there is some question about how much. It will definitely be 29,655BTC, but it could possibly be as much as 144,336BTC.

It's getting priced in right now.

If thats the case, its a pretty damn weak sell off. Most people I think realize that there are insititutional buyers that are going to be very excited to snatch up a huge amount of coins without moving the market. Fortress alone could feasibly buy the whole lot of 144k BTC.
legendary
The price might go down now, but it's not worth it. It will still take a while for the feds to sell, in the meantime the price will go back up, and then yo-yo. But really the people who will buy these coins aren't going to be dumping them on the market. They are buying to keep the supply controlled and the price high. :-)

As always, here's the mantra like repetition of "It's not the FBI sale that's *causing* the price move". It's the "trigger" perhaps, but under different circumstances, the same news could have lead a small rally even ("wheee, cheap coins, the BTC ecosystem can only benefit from that sale!"). Right now however, the signs for a move downwards have been visible, if not particularly clear (and i'm not convinced this will turn into a full crash anyway). The FBI is just the nudge we needed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

It doesn't matter when they do it. Right now is when we have the knowledge that they will do it. Although there is some question about how much. It will definitely be 29,655BTC, but it could possibly be as much as 144,336BTC.

It's getting priced in right now.

It's being auctioned, this is not the reason for current movement.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Activity: 173
This is my bet for the weekend dip:

i'm thinking 720

Personally I have buy orders in at..
761 USD
566 EUR
473 EUR

This is btc-e and the lower orders are in anticipation of a low dip before/around the end of the month.
If this doesn't happen then I'll move them up after the 7th of Feb.

I'm hodling BTC as well of course Smiley
Activity: 294
my buy orders less than 1% below current price
die bitch die

not worth to lose your nerve, if it's less than 1% that makes you happy, just buy now.
if you buy against ask wall price will be much higher
I need to be patient, practice make the master

Just a few more dead bitches and you will be such master. Wow.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
die bitch die

not worth to lose your nerve, if it's less than 1% that makes you happy, just buy now.

Well, depends how many you are buying. If it is bigger account than waiting might be good.
Activity: 195
Merit: 102
DiMS dev team
die bitch die

Activity: 748
Merit: 500

I don't even remember last weekend dip...so i don't think you are right...or maybe you are, nobody knows, it is just game of the manipulators right now...
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
die bitch die

Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
die bitch die

If all else fails screaming obscenities at the screen will do the trick!  Cheesy
Activity: 195
Merit: 102
DiMS dev team
die bitch die
legendary
Funny. A few days ago, 820 (bitstamp) appeared to be major support. Right now it looks like it could be turning into resistance.
Activity: 938
https://youengine.io/
legendary
much scrap, very steel (frame maybe lol)

So is dogecoin for people who use English as a second or third language?  Or perhaps they're related to Yoda?

Doge Sit!  Doge Stay!  Doge Speak! Much trained well very?

Would you kindly?

A powerful phrase.

Familiar phrase?

Cheesy
Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
One thing's for sure looking at all this: Bitcoiners sure know how to HODL these days! Man that's an impressive sight! Grin
Jump to: