Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31992. (Read 26470937 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
People are buying in anticipation for next week. Totally expected this move. Expect dumps when the price doesn't move upward next week.

Explain why you think there will be no follow through next week?  30k new Coinbase accounts opened last week alone and those are probably just the US customers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Change thread title back to Gox Wall Observer? Haters gon hate

Made me laugh - thanks for the humour.

By the way, changed my sell orders on Gox to higher....

Are you able to get money out of Gox? What's your rationale for selling there?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looking similar fella's?

http://puu.sh/53Ptz.png

http://puu.sh/53Puj.png

Boom incoming

Edit: Oops, mean the March 10 drop after the initial rallying in 2013. Is this recent drop from 233 to 170 that?

hardfork coming! ~ watch the freefall this week with Obama eyeballing ~ you remember my posts from the spring!? LOL we will take BTC down to 50ish again imho TAKE PROFITS NOW!!(mark this post!*)
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Made me laugh - thanks for the humour.

By the way, changed my sell orders on Gox to higher....
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
In any case this seems ridiculously bullish.
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
no, gox is still the leading exchange. We saw it in every major increase / decrease in the last weeks. Every exchange waiting for gox to break a wall, seconds later all exchanges follow.

It looks to me like MtGox is following the Chinese exchanges right now. This latest increase for instance, follows the Chinese markets. Also, see the increase in volume and how it follows.

It did lead in the latest mini-crash, but that was 2 weeks ago and things seem to have changed drastically. MtGox is not even the second biggest exchange in volume right now.

the 2 increases today were initiated by gox, look at the volume and time in the diagrams.

right now, china is waiting for gox to break 219 or 220, then china will take 1300. Maybe im wrong here, will see in next minutes
legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
But they have by far the most liquidity.
donator
Activity: 980
no, gox is still the leading exchange. We saw it in every major increase / decrease in the last weeks. Every exchange waiting for gox to break a wall, seconds later all exchanges follow.

It looks to me like MtGox is following the Chinese exchanges right now. This latest increase for instance, follows the Chinese markets. Also, see the increase in volume and how it follows.

It did lead in the latest mini-crash, but that was 2 weeks ago and things seem to have changed drastically. MtGox is not even the second biggest exchange in volume right now.
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
Green volume on all three major exchanges, Gox at $218.

Bitstamp is the reference

donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

Bitstamp is the reference
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Activity: 504
I would invite anyone who does not already have mah87 on ignore to please take advantage of the "Report to moderator" link in the bottom-right of his posts.

And if you do have him on ignore, please consider un-ignoring him for a minute or two to do likewise.

Done and done.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
I would invite anyone who does not already have mah87 on ignore to please take advantage of the "Report to moderator" link in the bottom-right of his posts.

And if you do have him on ignore, please consider un-ignoring him for a minute or two to do likewise.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Volume is picking up.

Edit: China!

btc-e most volume in 24 hr period :S
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
So why is not ebay already using bitcoins?
And what about Amazon?

Thoughts?

EDIT: FinCEN guidance was clearly not touching them!

Amazon will embrace bitcoin before Ebay ever does.
Bitcoin as a payment system is a potential competitor of Paypal owned by Ebay.
I'm sure Ebay would prefer that bitcoin fails.

Jump to: