Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31994. (Read 26470934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
I like very much ripple as a transaction platform - way better than bitcoin but a lot less anonymous, can be confiscated more easily, not good store of value etc.
Given that list, in what way is Ripple better than Bitcoin?

"This guy is the world's best surgeon, except that he routinely amputates the wrong limbs, operates drunk, and is also blind."
Activity: 894
Merit: 501

I would give 62/38 that it will go up. Yeah, that is pretty strong..

What does 62/38 mean?

odds

OK, I'll be more explicit. Why put 62/38 as odds? It seems very specific, considering margin for estimation and error, where something like 6/4 might make more sense to me.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
The troll idiot gives ripple actually a bad name...

I like very much ripple as a transaction platform - way better than bitcoin but a lot less anonymous, can be confiscated more easily, not good store of value etc.

I see no reason why someone should not hold both (as far as he invest no more than he can lose blablablah...)
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1MCKW9AkWj3aopC1aPegcZEf2fYNrhUQVf

please stop quoting this guy.
that french rap video was the peak of trolling. (maybe i should translate its lyrics then suddenly people would realize how offensive that was)
what of the subject of this thread don't you get? BTC/USD or observer.
no ripple in here and there never will be. troll some altcoinboards for this purpose
or just STFU.

+1

I hope the moderators step up and tell mah87 that spamming this thread like that is NOT ok. It's nothing but desperate, off-topic, spam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

What does 62/38 mean?

odds
Activity: 894

What does 62/38 mean?
Activity: 770
Man, I am so excited for this week. But nervous too, everyone is expecting big things but what if nothing happens?  Undecided

I would expect us to slowly move upwards during the day today on low volume, then sometime mid-day tomorrow a whale will take a bite and things will go crazy.

That is, unless the Chinese really are leading this market, then I might be asleep for the start of it.

Be ready for a nice crash and tremendous rise of ripple

What the hell does ripple have to do with anything??

please stop quoting this guy.
that french rap video was the peak of trolling. (maybe i should translate its lyrics then suddenly people would realize how offensive that was)
what of the subject of this thread don't you get? BTC/USD or observer.
no ripple in here and there never will be. troll some altcoinboards for this purpose
or just STFU.
Activity: 280
Man, I am so excited for this week. But nervous too, everyone is expecting big things but what if nothing happens?  Undecided

I would expect us to slowly move upwards during the day today on low volume, then sometime mid-day tomorrow a whale will take a bite and things will go crazy.

That is, unless the Chinese really are leading this market, then I might be asleep for the start of it.

Be ready for a nice crash and tremendous rise of ripple

What the hell does ripple have to do with anything??
Activity: 280

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
I just clicked "buy all" because end of banking holiday and huge public interest and other fundamentals. Not a huge amount by any standards because I'm close to all in most of the time anyway.

Haha...... $204.18 per coin is so INSANELY UNDERVALUED that you buy ALL-IN in the beginning of the week, LMAO

There is literally no reason for the price to hover at 204 for yet another week. Do you really think it will go down?

Activity: 634
Merit: 500
I just clicked "buy all" because end of banking holiday and huge public interest and other fundamentals. Not a huge amount by any standards because I'm close to all in most of the time anyway.

Haha...... $204.18 per coin is so INSANELY UNDERVALUED that you buy ALL-IN in the beginning of the week, LMAO

There is literally no reason for the price to hover at 204 for yet another week. Do you really think it will go down?
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
legendary
legendary
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
this guy wants to put up a bitcoin flag at the south pole: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317249.20

It's not quite "the moon", but we're getting there, I'm sure Wink One step at a time, right?

He's collecting donations (https://blockchain.info/address/1Gt1anYr6gEuiNgacFouhy4RUNQFH3YY9Y?offset=50&filter=0). He wants BTC 15 for it, BTC 14.54 reached.

Come on guys, let's push it over the edge quickly so the flag can be delivered on time.
Activity: 406
i'm nervously holding onto my btc... all 0.6 of them!!!  Tongue
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

i'm just waiting for FTC to go to 0 so i can buy the whole bag, i own a few feathers already Cheesy

Yeah, timing is everything Cheesy
Jump to: