Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31989. (Read 26470871 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
The fact that BTC-E is so close to the Bitstamp price makes me think this rally has a real base of buying pressure under it.

Bitstamp was closed for deposits Thurs-today.

That's 92 hours of deposits coming in tomorrow.  Bitfinex isnt even allowing trading on Bitstamp because it says USD reserves are too low. Bitfinex trading 2-3$ AHEAD of Bitstamp currently.

Wow. And all of that is basically the first fiat arriving after the Robocoin ATM and Norwegian $900k news.

I also assume that Coinbase is buying from both Btc-E and Bitstamp, whichever is lower. So I assume that that is closing the gap too. I may be completely wrong about who they are buying from though.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
The fact that BTC-E is so close to the Bitstamp price makes me think this rally has a real base of buying pressure under it.

That's 92 hours of deposits coming in tomorrow.  Bitfinex isnt even allowing trading on Bitstamp because it says USD reserves are too low. Bitfinex trading 2-3$ AHEAD of Bitstamp currently.

Wow. And all of that is basically the first fiat arriving after the Robocoin ATM and Norwegian $900k news.

??

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/29/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home

(all over the worldwide press)

Oh yeah!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

??

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/29/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home

(all over the worldwide press)
legendary
Activity: 1498

??
legendary
100 satoshis -> ISO code

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
And in a couple of hours Bitstamp will resume 4 days of banking holidays in Slovenia (2 + weekend)
Activity: 406
Merit: 286
Neptune, Scalable Privacy
Total number of coins:

April 9 2013: 11m
November 4 2013: 12m

ATH on mtgox: 266 USD/BTC
Required on mtgox for all time high cap. 266/12*11=243 USD/BTC
legendary
100 satoshis -> ISO code
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Here comes the first correction.

Correction over, China and Bitstamp leading the way.

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Here comes the first correction.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
lol@ 1btc sell spammer on Gox.
legendary
$225 on Gox

And that ridiculous wall on btc-e has finally been hit.

Bitstamp will catch up when all that $$$ that has been sitting there for the last 4 days from incoming wires starts to get processed tomorrow morning.
Activity: 336
$225 on Gox

And that ridiculous wall on btc-e has finally been hit.

Activity: 454
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1MCKW9AkWj3aopC1aPegcZEf2fYNrhUQVf
Go to forex minute and look at the top menu!

http://www.forexminute.com/
legendary
Activity: 1168
about the gox vs. stamps vs. btcchina comparisons:

has anyone thought about plotting 1 day of activity of these three exchanges, in the same plot, starting at the same day -- but where the graphs start at 0% for all of them and hence show the relative movements of the price? that would answer these questions once and for all for each day where something happens. bonus: stacked bar charts for the volume at the bottom.

i actually wanted to do this, when i have a little free time. if noone does it before me Wink

+1

That would be great.

Agreed, I like the ChartBuddy occasional bump, but don't much like the figure.
Jump to: