Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31991. (Read 26470871 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Well that escalated quickly.

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
1300 CNY wall falling at btcchina.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

By the way, changed my sell orders on Gox to higher....

Are you able to get money out of Gox? What's your rationale for selling there?

I am leaving both on Gox. Its the most volatile and can stand the attention when there is big movements (as in the site doesn't freeze up anymore under stress I think).

I intend to buy back in on the inevitable drop, and move the coins back to cold storage... waiting for the next cycle.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Rrrrrrrrace for the $220 coins !

Action prior to Monday, maybe catalyzed by the ebay chit chat?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

the 2 increases today were initiated by gox, look at the volume and time in the diagrams.

right now, china is waiting for gox to break 219 or 220, then china will take 1300. Maybe im wrong here, will see in next minutes

Nope. BTCChina and GoXbtc were earlier to the rises than MtGox.

blockchain all it takes is a few days of DoS and this becomes a house of cards~imho
Activity: 349
donator
Activity: 980

the 2 increases today were initiated by gox, look at the volume and time in the diagrams.

right now, china is waiting for gox to break 219 or 220, then china will take 1300. Maybe im wrong here, will see in next minutes

Nope. BTCChina and GoXbtc were earlier to the rises than MtGox.
hardfork coming! ~ watch the freefall this week with Obama eyeballing ~ you remember my posts from the spring!? LOL we will take BTC down to 50ish again imho TAKE PROFITS NOW!!(mark this post!*)

Do what now?

I think he's high. His post history last 48 hours all over the place.

no that sounds fun , bitcoin lacks any true sense of community~ watch the price fall imo as i'm one of the lead Wall Street writers on the subject!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1025
People are buying in anticipation for next week. Totally expected this move. Expect dumps when the price doesn't move upward next week.

edit: Why is CNY/BTC removed from Bitcoinwisdom?

I still have it. Try refreshing again?
People are buying in anticipation for next week. Totally expected this move. Expect dumps when the price doesn't move upward next week.

Explain why you think there will be no follow through next week?  30k new Coinbase accounts opened last week alone and those are probably just the US customers.

YEAH AND THEY HAVE BEEN SCAMMING PEOPLE FROM WHAT I READ!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
hardfork coming! ~ watch the freefall this week with Obama eyeballing ~ you remember my posts from the spring!? LOL we will take BTC down to 50ish again imho TAKE PROFITS NOW!!(mark this post!*)

Do what now?

I think he's high. His post history last 48 hours all over the place.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Explain why you think there will be no follow through next week?  30k new Coinbase accounts opened last week alone and those are probably just the US customers.
Activity: 280
Change thread title back to Gox Wall Observer? Haters gon hate

Made me laugh - thanks for the humour.

Are you able to get money out of Gox? What's your rationale for selling there?
Looking similar fella's?

http://puu.sh/53Ptz.png

http://puu.sh/53Puj.png

Boom incoming

Edit: Oops, mean the March 10 drop after the initial rallying in 2013. Is this recent drop from 233 to 170 that?

legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Change thread title back to Gox Wall Observer? Haters gon hate

Made me laugh - thanks for the humour.

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: