Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32276. (Read 26371976 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1022
It will be interesting to see how the US will react to the good news from MtGox. Up or Down? We will find out in about an hour from now. Cool

I bet there will be fireworks.  Lots of fireworks.  And parades.

lel
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
It will be interesting to see how the US will react to the good news from MtGox. Up or Down? We will find out in about an hour from now. Cool

Which color, i prefer Red, they shine better  Roll Eyes
Maybe its already starting..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Pretty much, anyone who holds a hoard of BTC already sold or is out partying. As a British citizen in Texas, I don't know what the hell I will do today. Probably sleep because I was up all night again Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
something weird is happening..
http://blockchain.info/charts/estimated-transaction-volume?timespan=60days&showDataPoints=false&daysAverageString=1&show_header=true&scale=0&address=

3 consecutive days of over 300k bitcoins moved , never happend in the last 60 days.
and today volume is at 400k.

somebody is moving large amounts to god knows where

Gox?

can msbs trade their coins?
if not gox hope its not to a trading a/c for a dump
lets see if it gets to into the orderbook.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Using wave analysis is even possible to bounce up to about 88.

But I suppose that fear, "play it safe" and sell pressure close positions of traders earlier, bellow $ 85 (6k BTC wall).

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
I'm betting on it going below $70 (on Bitstamp) in the next 24 hrs
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

It's not even a proper rally... Already deflating unfortunately.

Looks quite proper to me.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
What the hell is this rally, why did i not wake up 10 mins later today  Huh

Still I'd have an extra few hundred $$ now in my account.

would have could have should have , I'm hoping for another opportunity

No prob. Shit happens. My bid at $71ish (54.77€ to be exact) was not filled by cents, so I missed a nice profit on this bounce. But that's life. Bid pulled, there will be lower lows in the future.

Just remember this is always a slower process than we think. Suckers rallies and bull traps are expected.
Activity: 854

Still I'd have an extra few hundred $$ now in my account.

would have could have should have , I'm hoping for another opportunity
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 238
Haha, nice red candle.

EDIT. ...or not.
Activity: 854
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068
Why bounce from 55 and 65 but not from 50 and 60?

First big bounce in the $50s is expected to be in the mid or high $50s, too much people wanting in at $50.

Still, depending on how painful are the traps and crashes before that point, confidence that $50 will hold may be very damaged. Just look at how easily all the other crucial support points ($88 and $79) fell.

Personally, two months ago I was ready to bet that $50 was going to be the very bottom. Now, I'm more inclined to think that there is a 70% chance that the bottom will be lower, something between $20 and $32. Just because there is too many people saying $50 is THE bottom, and during a bubble deflation the very bottom is always lower than most think.

Still, I believe that buying BTC at $50 is again a good investment for the long term, regardless of where the very bottom will end up being. And we will have awesome action at that point, that's for sure Wink

When I buy at around $55 I'll place a series of sells from 60 upwards. When it starts to drop again I'll just dump it all.
Activity: 220
I love bitcoinity with sounds. Reading a fantasy book and then it just goes beep beep beep beep beep beep beep and and know that each one of those is a 100BTC+ buy where the price went up.

$85, I am expecting it to go to $100, probably the brothers who don't want their ETF to look stupid.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
yes yes yes.

It looks like a bnounce but in a very dangerous zone. Small probability to increase by more than 3% (around $ 84-85) and a big threat drop back below 76... Sad

It could be a trap to buy high and sell low....

maybe we'll see any 1 -2 day mini triangle...

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
http://blockchain.info/charts/estimated-transaction-volume?timespan=60days&showDataPoints=false&daysAverageString=1&show_header=true&scale=0&address=

3 consecutive days of over 300k bitcoins moved , never happend in the last 60 days.

Gox?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Jump to: