Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32502. (Read 26471798 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

[...]

Sure, it was only supposed to be indicative.

The volume has fallen at each buying period. The below shows it more clearly:

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Not being snarky, but honestly wondering: That H+S pattern didn't materialize, right? Or is there something like a double right shoulder?!

Correct. Even a perfectly formed H+S pattern may not complete, but statistically, it usually does.

I played the head and the right shoulder and made a small profit, but the dip after the right shoulder didn't materialise.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
it's a left triple kneecap
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

[...]

Sure, it was only supposed to be indicative.

The volume has fallen at each buying period. The below shows it more clearly:

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Not being snarky, but honestly wondering: That H+S pattern didn't materialize, right? Or is there something like a double right shoulder?!
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
I think instead of providing the source now, he wants to preserve his first-mover advantage, understandably. For the funding, I think it's the things after he creates his mastercoin layer that would give mastercoin utility and worth, which he needs funding for.

This is all speculation, as I don't understand the mechanisms yet, I'm asking for clarification on the issues I don't understand
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
A new protocol is being built on top of bitcoin, not sure what the end result will be, but it sounds F-ing crazy, BUY BUY BUY!

this is either extremely crazy good stuff or a very well-executed scam.

This is the first development after bitcoin that has really caught my attention. While I don't fully understand its mechanics yet, I do understand its role. Need more time

1 BTC says its an epic fail. I only skimmed the white paper, but the paper plus the content of dacoinminster posts imply to me this is not an idea ready for release...

Agreed, he says he is a software developer so why is he marketing his idea like a salesman, asking for funding instead of actually writing the code!
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1834
A new protocol is being built on top of bitcoin, not sure what the end result will be, but it sounds F-ing crazy, BUY BUY BUY!

This is the first development after bitcoin that has really caught my attention. While I don't fully understand its mechanics yet, I do understand its role. Need more time
Activity: 669
Merit: 500

Mastercoin, in my opinion is the next logical step of building an asset ledger on top of bitcoin's blockchain (without determent to bitcoin). This solution may not be the holy grail but will certainly advance the development of new, secure, property ownership and transfers. I think of it as ripple++ on top of bitcoin with endless possibilities.

disclaimer:
I have no relationship with J.R. and have no knowledge of his trust worthiness. After reading the white paper and re watching his seminar at Bitcoin 2013 I have invested a very small amount which may or may not be proceeds from the "ripple giveaway".
legendary
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

There's a thin line between, time will tell for sure.
donator
Activity: 2772

legendary
Jump to: