Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32505. (Read 26471798 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
price falling right now, dont expect this to last long though. Get on the train now if you missed before when it was below $100

bubble keeps deflating, nothing to see here

WRONG!!!!! we're already back up baby (well at least from the point where i just bought in)

Blastoff!

Are you all in fiat (still)? I moved back in at 102 but my question to you is "How can you ignore the tremendous size of the buys all the way up from $65 and again yesterday?"
This is BIG money and I don't think it is going to let us just drop away. "Think" being key word. ;-)
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
i don't understand the numbers on the y-axis.
those are USD in logarithmic scale
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

its the price on log scale.

the chart is from 2011 when bitcoin was "dead or dying"

anyone think bitcoin will be dead within 6 months?
thats what everyone was thinking in 2011...

go ahead, trade on this "if it happened b4 it will happen again" nonsense
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
price falling right now, dont expect this to last long though. Get on the train now if you missed before when it was below $100

WRONG!!!!! we're already back up baby (well at least from the point where i just bought in)

Blastoff!

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
wow some idiotic trader was dumber than me on the GBP market and saved my ass i was able to buy for 102$ basically
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Have a buy order in at 101.01 While I like the 10101ness I think it might be a bit too early to buy, what do you guys think?
legendary

You mean mini-bubble deflating. We weren't ready for $110 yet  Grin

yeah, i think i agree. in my opinion, this is sort like our first jump to 104 from 65. we couldn't handle that before consolidating when the sellers sold us down to 86.

slow grind up is the best kind of climb
Activity: 308
Jack of oh so many trades.
it's a new bubble forming, guys

buy buy buy  Cheesy

You mean mini-bubble deflating. We weren't ready for $110 yet  Grin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
it's a new bubble forming, guys

buy buy buy  Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
Wave C: Prices move impulsively lower in five waves. Volume picks up, and by the third leg of wave C, almost everyone realizes that a bear market is firmly entrenched. Wave C is typically at least as large as wave A and often extends to 1.618 times wave A or beyond.

We don't have this characteristic so I don't think we will by much.

also

i actually agree with the arrow even though this is the first image shown for "fear greed cycle"

I too enjoy flipping coins.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Possible retrace to $100-ish?

I smell a hint of fear  Smiley Retrace to the ground  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Possible retrace to $100-ish?
legendary
if i dump my money in bitcoin, you think my wife will see a penny of that money, during the divorce?

I'll say " I was pissed off so i gambled it all away "

Cheesy
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
It was 'low volume' until these big buys started increasing in frequency. Now it seems that small fish are still low volume, resulting in sideways action awaiting the big buys.

I wasn't around pre-'bubble' and am curious about volume comparison. Before the bubble hype got too silly, was it like this, or were the little fishies more active than we're seeing now?

The little fishes will accelerate the rally if the buys keep up much longer.  We are close to wave 3 of 3 off the recent $65 bottom.  In the middle of such a wave comes the so called "point of recognition".  If we don't see such an acceleration then Blitz will be gloating again.

So there was more volume activity across the full spectrum of transaction sizes before the bubble ramp-up got out of hand? It looks like small fish volume acceleration has begun since the last 7 hours and is being tested. Testers best not blow that candle out before it spreads!

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
if i dump my money in bitcoin, you think my wife will see a penny of that money, during the divorce?

I'll say " I was pissed off so i gambled it all away "

Now we know the reason for so many whale buys lately.
Jump to: