Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32506. (Read 26471868 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
it's a new bubble forming, guys

buy buy buy  Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
Wave C: Prices move impulsively lower in five waves. Volume picks up, and by the third leg of wave C, almost everyone realizes that a bear market is firmly entrenched. Wave C is typically at least as large as wave A and often extends to 1.618 times wave A or beyond.

We don't have this characteristic so I don't think we will by much.

also

i actually agree with the arrow even though this is the first image shown for "fear greed cycle"

I too enjoy flipping coins.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Possible retrace to $100-ish?

I smell a hint of fear  Smiley Retrace to the ground  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Possible retrace to $100-ish?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
if i dump my money in bitcoin, you think my wife will see a penny of that money, during the divorce?

I'll say " I was pissed off so i gambled it all away "

Cheesy
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
It was 'low volume' until these big buys started increasing in frequency. Now it seems that small fish are still low volume, resulting in sideways action awaiting the big buys.

I wasn't around pre-'bubble' and am curious about volume comparison. Before the bubble hype got too silly, was it like this, or were the little fishies more active than we're seeing now?

The little fishes will accelerate the rally if the buys keep up much longer.  We are close to wave 3 of 3 off the recent $65 bottom.  In the middle of such a wave comes the so called "point of recognition".  If we don't see such an acceleration then Blitz will be gloating again.

So there was more volume activity across the full spectrum of transaction sizes before the bubble ramp-up got out of hand? It looks like small fish volume acceleration has begun since the last 7 hours and is being tested. Testers best not blow that candle out before it spreads!

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
if i dump my money in bitcoin, you think my wife will see a penny of that money, during the divorce?

Now we know the reason for so many whale buys lately.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
we're going down! It's cause I just bought 2 btc at 109!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

legendary
Activity: 362
The safest exchange right now is virwox imo since they have a long history with SLL and even if something really weird happens they should remain in operation even in the worst scenario. And they are the only exchange which provides paypal.

+1
Virwox
Activity: 252
Activity: 266
Any opinions or interesting data about LABCOIN ipo?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
It was 'low volume' until these big buys started increasing in frequency. Now it seems that small fish are still low volume, resulting in sideways action awaiting the big buys.

I wasn't around pre-'bubble' and am curious about volume comparison. Before the bubble hype got too silly, was it like this, or were the little fishies more active than we're seeing now?

The little fishes will accelerate the rally if the buys keep up much longer.  We are close to wave 3 of 3 off the recent $65 bottom.  In the middle of such a wave comes the so called "point of recognition".  If we don't see such an acceleration then Blitz will be gloating again.
Activity: 894
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
My problem with Blitz was less the predictions and more the rhetoric. I didn't consider "there will be blood" etc to be suitable for a moderator, assuming one of the agenda items of a mod might be to prevent newbies being burned by FUD. I don't think shroomsy and I were the only ones to comment on that.

I think your expectations of the responsibilities of a moderator are off-base. They're basically here to enforce forum rules, usually to keep things civil and on-topic. Some do a better job than others but other than that, they're basically regular users and should be viewed as such.
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
WTF is going on @ gox?
legendary
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I meant that would bitstamp be more secure in future? Do I have to fear more that gox is going down with my money or bitstamp? I'm on the same page about that bitstamp is way faster to deposit/withdraw.

I also went asking guidance from cubensis's and they told me that you should follow trend so that it doesn't matter which way the price goes.

That depends on the time period. If mtgox goes down the way it's feared it would things can go very quickly. But I do think you should be able to get out in time when that happens. (If you are on bitstamp)

Why's this, why is it possible to get your fiat (or BTC?) out of bitstamp if it goes down but not from gox? If that so then it seems bitstamp is clearly a better option.

I think of it this way: Whatever the reason for mtgox unable to provide liquidity, be it problems with the FEDs, bankrupcy or banking partners setting them up, it should not affect the other exchanges immediately, either because they are not at all affected or didn't generate enough attention. They might be affected by the wake of mtgox but I think it would take at least a week for that to happen, during which you should be able to get your money out.

The safest exchange right now is virwox imo since they have a long history with SLL and even if something really weird happens they should remain in operation even in the worst scenario. And they are the only exchange which provides paypal.

Thanks. There's maybe some truth in there.
Jump to: