Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32929. (Read 26467520 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
Which Chinese exchange are people looking at?

Every single one ;-)

You can see them all here: http://btckan.com/price

USD price is second from left.

The weekend drop was already pretty reluctant TBH.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Which Chinese exchange are people looking at?
FNG
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I'm not closing my long position yet, this baby is going up at least to 110 this week. Cool

I might regret this tomorrow, but I've entered some shorts in the $103.xx's and am headed off to sleep. I'll either wake up to some stop losses being hit, or it's back to $100 tmrw.

Best of luck gentlemen   Wink
Hope you set some type of alert system or stop loss.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Most of you guys are crazy. Every time the price goes down, "all is well". Any bids or upward movement.... "OMG manipulators".

Ha! Thinly veiled attempt at trying to manipulate the market upwards with this post.

Nice try, BitPirate.

LOL.

^^ The price is likely to recover to at least $110 -- the pre-weekend sell-off was in anticipation of a dump that never happened; so now it's time for them to buy back.

OMG you're right. Creating a fake rally and selling into it is such not a good strategy to make money! Cheesy

Wake up and smell the roses. Bids are piling up fast and asks are being pulled or melting away, China is already $5 ahead in price. The tide is turning and the train is saying choo choo when America wakes up, if not sooner. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Most of you guys are crazy. Every time the price goes down, "all is well". Any bids or upward movement.... "OMG manipulators".

Ha! Thinly veiled attempt at trying to manipulate the market upwards with this post.

Nice try, BitPirate.

LOL.

^^ The price is likely to recover to at least $110 -- the pre-weekend sell-off was in anticipation of a dump that never happened; so now it's time for them to buy back.

OMG you're right. Creating a fake rally and selling into it is such not a good strategy to make money! Cheesy

Rally's been coming for days. Other markets are rallying too. The rise isn't manipulation.

KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Nice try, BitPirate.

LOL.

Rally's been coming for days. Other markets are rallying too. The rise isn't manipulation.

No but the tons of small trades, in equal bid/ask volume sure look like it. The rally didn't start the small trades but the small trades started the rally...look at the timing as well, v. regular.

edit: and the bid wall being pulled when there was a bit of movement from "3rd parties"

Nice try, BitPirate.

LOL.

KS

Nice try, BitPirate.

LOL.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I'm not closing my long position yet, this baby is going up at least to 110 this week. Cool

I might regret this tomorrow, but I've entered some shorts in the $103.xx's and am headed off to sleep. I'll either wake up to some stop losses being hit, or it's back to $100 tmrw.

Best of luck gentlemen   Wink
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
nah it's just that 133 equals a 100 euro and I need to pay for stuff, the end of the month is nearing...
If adam's right we should have no problem hitting this number.
if only I could use BTC to pay for the mortgages and cc.

no prob's if we don't but i'dd prefer if we at least went above the 117.
I never claimed I was rich like all the rest of you here, but I at least need around 4-5 grand (euro) a month to pay the bills and food.
And my main income is BTC at the moment. Everything I earn above that is for cold storage.

Nice try, BitPirate.

LOL.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Nice try, BitPirate.

If you don't think manipulation is a part of the market, whether it be bitcoins or equities,  you're gravely mistaken.

They very much are part of the market. I never said otherwise.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

If you don't think manipulation is a part of the market, whether it be bitcoins or equities,  you're gravely mistaken.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
KS
still waiting on 133 to cash out some coins...
the grinding sideways is just to boring...

Give the guy (gal?) some credit, he's been changing the value of his micro trades. I mean, he's TRYING. Cheesy
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
still waiting on 133 to cash out some coins...
the grinding sideways is just to boring...
Jump to: